Hi there, what do you think about experiencing with local people when you are travelling, as I know if we travel by an organized tour, we never have a less chance to experience the lifestyle of local people, so which one you prefer, travel by yourself or tours. For me I would like to experience the lifestyle of local people, to meet them and learn more about them as their cultures.
How to experience the local style when we travel
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 How to Plan a Trip without Ending in a Travel Disaster
- 2 Dual time zone watches
- 3 Visa expiration and re entry
- 4 Rovia booking engine
- 5 Packing Help - What to take
- 6 Places to travel in June or July
- 7 Travel pants for women - advice needed for Europe trip (soon!)
- 8 What are the best wlking shoes for in city travel?
- 9 Your Top 5 travel iPad Apps
- 10 Escorted Travel Agency?
- 11 30th Birthday Girls Trip
- 12 Website for good hotel rates?
- 13 Famous Places to Visit in Paris?
- 14 Trip suggestions for 3-5 day vacation from New Orleans?
- 15 What color nail polish in France
- 16 Travel Clothing
- 17 advance single 1st class rail travel with virgin trains
- 18 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 19 Where to go - Mexico, Dominican Republic, Cuba or Cape Verde???
- 20 Looking for travel app (iOS) to map my custom walking tour...
- 21 AVIS' car rental Dirty Tricks
- 22 Getting a Second Passport
- 23 Priceline.com "Best Price guaranteed"scam
- 24 Suggestions for a trip?
- 25 Advice to use ATM promptly at arrival airport?