I heard about the passport price increase coming up next week so I thought I'd renew a few months early so as to avoid paying the higher price. But then it occurred to me that I need my passport next month for a trip to Canada so I'm not going to have enough time to renew now. So I was wondering what people do who travel out of the country frequently and don't have a 4 - 6 week window when they can be passportless? Are they just stuck paying the fee to expedite it?
How do you renew your passport if you need it frequently?
- 1 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 2 LADIES: FAVORITE UNDER SEAT PERSONAL BAG AND WHAT TO PACK IN IT?
- 3 Italy, Greece and turkey holiday
- 4 Scottevest jacket product quality issues
- 5 Sardinia, Italy
- 6 Vacation Destination
- 7 Packing list - 6 months with carry-on only
- 8 traveling with fifteen year old grandson
- 9 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 10 train tickets for italy
- 11 iPad use on long flights
- 12 Shoe Trouble
- 13 Good article on shoes for travel
- 14 Rose Bowl Parade
- 15 Single Senior Citizen travel
- 16 BEWARE of Grand Circle Travel SCAMS!!!
- 17 Buying SNCF tickets
- 18 5 week opportunity to travel - any tips where?
- 19 Changes in Travel Insurance: deductible
- 20 How to avoid delays at US border?
- 21 meditation - yoga - retreates.
- 22 Home Exchanges
- 23 Comparison of Budget Booking Sites
- 24 Where to go in August?
- 25 Organic Farming vacations - WWOOF USA