I heard about the passport price increase coming up next week so I thought I'd renew a few months early so as to avoid paying the higher price. But then it occurred to me that I need my passport next month for a trip to Canada so I'm not going to have enough time to renew now. So I was wondering what people do who travel out of the country frequently and don't have a 4 - 6 week window when they can be passportless? Are they just stuck paying the fee to expedite it?
How do you renew your passport if you need it frequently?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Where would you go if you were us?
- 2 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 3 Air B&B
- 4 Online Visas
- 5 Traveling with a smartphone
- 6 Anniversary trip
- 7 Learning vacations
- 8 Discounted luggage websites
- 9 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 10 Crossing Borders
- 11 Help? Where to go with an 18 year old boy?
- 12 Need Help: Winter US/Carrib Vacation Ideas
- 13 RDIF Security Bags/Wallets
- 14 Traveling long haul for the first time
- 15 Light weight Luggage
- 16 Carry-on Luggage
- 17 Which place would you like to travel ?
- 18 Transferring on an international flight
- 19 Accessing online banking while in Europe
- 20 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 21 AutoSlash and Hotel Tonight - Your Reviews
- 22 Thanksgiving week trip
- 23 Is there a company or website that compares SIM cards?
- 24 Around the World Ticket/Trips
- 25 Hotel bidding site recommendations.