I heard about the passport price increase coming up next week so I thought I'd renew a few months early so as to avoid paying the higher price. But then it occurred to me that I need my passport next month for a trip to Canada so I'm not going to have enough time to renew now. So I was wondering what people do who travel out of the country frequently and don't have a 4 - 6 week window when they can be passportless? Are they just stuck paying the fee to expedite it?
How do you renew your passport if you need it frequently?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Which Travel Bag
- 2 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 3 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 4 Discounted luggage websites
- 5 Crossing Borders
- 6 Help? Where to go with an 18 year old boy?
- 7 Need Help: Winter US/Carrib Vacation Ideas
- 8 RDIF Security Bags/Wallets
- 9 Anniversary trip
- 10 Traveling long haul for the first time
- 11 Light weight Luggage
- 12 Carry-on Luggage
- 13 Traveling with a smartphone
- 14 Which place would you like to travel ?
- 15 Transferring on an international flight
- 16 Accessing online banking while in Europe
- 17 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 18 AutoSlash and Hotel Tonight - Your Reviews
- 19 Thanksgiving week trip
- 20 Is there a company or website that compares SIM cards?
- 21 Around the World Ticket/Trips
- 22 Hotel bidding site recommendations.
- 23 Thrifty OHare parking
- 24 Saving money travelling the world
- 25 Family Holiday in Turkey-with three kids aged 12,10 & 7