I heard about the passport price increase coming up next week so I thought I'd renew a few months early so as to avoid paying the higher price. But then it occurred to me that I need my passport next month for a trip to Canada so I'm not going to have enough time to renew now. So I was wondering what people do who travel out of the country frequently and don't have a 4 - 6 week window when they can be passportless? Are they just stuck paying the fee to expedite it?
How do you renew your passport if you need it frequently?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 SOLO FEMALE TRAVELER (BUDGET)
- 2 Caribbean
- 3 Best Camera for SE Asia?
- 4 Most Exotic and Adventurous Trip Possible
- 5 airbnb legal challenges
- 6 Rocketmiles.com - anyone used them?
- 7 Favorite airline and hotel booking sites
- 8 1-2 Days between Kennebunkport, MA to Rochester, NY with Kids!!
- 9 Best Travel Vehicle for Family of 4
- 10 SunCalc
- 11 Discounted luggage websites
- 12 Hen Party
- 13 Europe Trip - Canon 16-35mm f/2.8L II or Canon EF-S 17-55mm f/2.8 IS?
- 14 Need Diver Attention: GWS in Guadalupe 5th-10th Sept 2014
- 15 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 16 travel to erope
- 17 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 18 free hotel night experience
- 19 my travel ignorance
- 20 Wilderness and Off The Beaten Track in Mexico and USA
- 21 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 22 Experience of using eBook travel guides?
- 23 One direction Car Rental! Need Help!
- 24 Health insurance for one month visit to USA
- 25 Solo Travel