I heard about the passport price increase coming up next week so I thought I'd renew a few months early so as to avoid paying the higher price. But then it occurred to me that I need my passport next month for a trip to Canada so I'm not going to have enough time to renew now. So I was wondering what people do who travel out of the country frequently and don't have a 4 - 6 week window when they can be passportless? Are they just stuck paying the fee to expedite it?
How do you renew your passport if you need it frequently?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 trip ideas in May...
- 2 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 3 Honeymoon on a budget leaving Perth, Australia
- 4 Package to Paris, Flight Not Included. 2 Travel Insurance Policies Needed?
- 5 Scotland
- 6 Car Rentals are expensive!
- 7 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 8 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 9 Moving from DC to Texas
- 10 Japan vs. California vs. Hawaii
- 11 First solo travel adventure! Please help!
- 12 Looking for a hat to wear in the rainforest
- 13 Ideas for mid winter solo trip someplace warm or cold, but fun!!
- 14 Your favorite, toddler-friendly international destination???
- 15 Travel Tote to attach to rolling bag
- 16 First Solo Trip in my 20s
- 17 Travel Resolutions: Do You Have Any For 2015?
- 18 Best ways to get around when you can't rent a car?
- 19 Which luggage scales?
- 20 Need suggestions for solo trip (2-3 weeks, next May)
- 21 3week honeymoon in Europe- Spain-France-Italy
- 22 Train or City Hopping? Your thoughts?
- 23 BEWARE of Grand Circle Travel SCAMS!!!
- 24 Best places to start...
- 25 transportation from Rome to Amalfi Coast