I was wondering how you plan your trip.
I like to use internet, mostly travel communities, google images and google in general. Besides that I get my idead from magazines, friends and I like to go trough travel books. I have a great book that shows the best places to go to by time of the year.
Like to hear your look up information, maybe I can get some ideas for myself!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Geeks: Get the app ROADRUNNER CONTACT 1:800:681:7208 ROADRUNNER 24*7
- 2 International Wire/Bank Transfer to Guide Using Third-Party Service?
- 3 Luggage Set - hardshell or softshell?
- 4 Honeymoon Suggestions
- 5 Carryon travel to Rome- One gal's packing list in the Spring
- 6 Traveling Solo with 9 month old
- 7 garment travel organizer
- 8 Which type of car ?
- 9 travel partners
- 10 Best bag type for 3 months in Europe - duffel, rolling, or backpack?
- 11 Best kids friendly Island to visit in August
- 12 Some tips when using Air BnB
- 13 Trip to Thailand vs Greece vs Peru?
- 14 to travel or settle down?
- 15 THe case for linen
- 16 CAPITAL ONE CARD: NOT FUNNY
- 17 San Diego to San Francisco in 6 days
- 18 Honeymoon info
- 19 Great Saint Bernard Pass / Lake Geneva / Northern Italy
- 20 To drive or fly on an unplanned trip?
- 21 best travel app (android or Apple)
- 22 What's your favourite beauty/grooming tip when travelling?
- 23 Newbie Using Whats App
- 24 replace my Nikon d90 by rx100 ?
- 25 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner