I was wondering how you plan your trip.
I like to use internet, mostly travel communities, google images and google in general. Besides that I get my idead from magazines, friends and I like to go trough travel books. I have a great book that shows the best places to go to by time of the year.
Like to hear your look up information, maybe I can get some ideas for myself!
How do you plan your trip?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Meeting Locals Along the way
- 2 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 3 6 weeks in the Americas during December
- 4 Home Exchanges
- 5 Shoes for round the world trip - suitable for hiking and running?
- 6 Scammers on Airbnb site
- 7 India food Tours
- 8 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 9 Groupon Cancellation/Transfer Option
- 10 VPN? Witopia? If so, which?
- 11 Looking for reviews of Great Value Vacations
- 12 Going to Costa Rica
- 13 Noise Cancelling Headphones
- 14 Air B&B
- 15 Single supplements
- 16 Has anyone used Autoslash?
- 17 Discounted luggage websites
- 18 Should I book through Luxury Link?
- 19 Could I fit all this into a 3 week road trip?
- 20 Travel eruope early November this year
- 21 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 22 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 23 Traveling long haul for the first time
- 24 Thanksgiving week trip
- 25 Anniversary trip