Like many travelers, I'm always faced with a dilemma in vacation planning: Go somewhere new, or return to a familiar place I've loved? We usually don't take more than one to two trips each year, so sometimes that makes it tougher to choose. How do you find a balance? Just curious to hear everyone's thoughts.
How do you balance new destinations and familiar ones?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Driving trip from Vancouver to Rockies in June
- 2 Package Tour Hanoi - Halong Bay - Paragon Cruise - Sapa 6 Days 5 Nights
- 3 The best 3,5 Star Halong Paragon Cruise 2days 1 night - Halong Bay, Vietnam
- 4 Rovia booking engine
- 5 Visa expiration and re entry
- 6 Places to travel in June or July
- 7 Packing Help - What to take
- 8 Jacket with pockets
- 9 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 10 Travel pants for women - advice needed for Europe trip (soon!)
- 11 2 Week Trip for Newleywed's - Adventure and Beach
- 12 Your Top 5 travel iPad Apps
- 13 What are the best wlking shoes for in city travel?
- 14 Trip suggestions for 3-5 day vacation from New Orleans?
- 15 Dual time zone watches
- 16 Escorted Travel Agency?
- 17 30th Birthday Girls Trip
- 18 Website for good hotel rates?
- 19 Famous Places to Visit in Paris?
- 20 What color nail polish in France
- 21 Travel Clothing
- 22 advance single 1st class rail travel with virgin trains
- 23 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 24 Where to go - Mexico, Dominican Republic, Cuba or Cape Verde???
- 25 Looking for travel app (iOS) to map my custom walking tour...