Like many travelers, I'm always faced with a dilemma in vacation planning: Go somewhere new, or return to a familiar place I've loved? We usually don't take more than one to two trips each year, so sometimes that makes it tougher to choose. How do you find a balance? Just curious to hear everyone's thoughts.
How do you balance new destinations and familiar ones?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Online Visas
- 2 Learning vacations
- 3 Air B&B
- 4 Anniversary trip
- 5 Discounted luggage websites
- 6 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 7 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 8 Crossing Borders
- 9 Help? Where to go with an 18 year old boy?
- 10 Need Help: Winter US/Carrib Vacation Ideas
- 11 RDIF Security Bags/Wallets
- 12 Traveling long haul for the first time
- 13 Light weight Luggage
- 14 Carry-on Luggage
- 15 Traveling with a smartphone
- 16 Which place would you like to travel ?
- 17 Transferring on an international flight
- 18 Accessing online banking while in Europe
- 19 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 20 AutoSlash and Hotel Tonight - Your Reviews
- 21 Thanksgiving week trip
- 22 Is there a company or website that compares SIM cards?
- 23 Around the World Ticket/Trips
- 24 Hotel bidding site recommendations.
- 25 Thrifty OHare parking