How big is your ecological footprint? Take the test on http://www.ecofoot.org/ and check it out. My footprint is 7 so I was below average for Norway at least. But I guess this can get us to focus a bit on the way we live. Maybe there are actions that we can take to make this into a better world
http://gardkarlsen.com - trip reports and pictures
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 California Zepher
- 2 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 3 Babymoon w/ toddler Fall Ideas (Zika)
- 4 Cautionary tale about ATM use
- 5 Where to go...April of 2018
- 6 6 day 5 night Honeymoon from US
- 7 Honeymoon ideas STAT
- 8 Looking for travel filmmakers to collaborate and travel together!
- 9 What's the most expensive country you have been to?
- 10 Airport robbery
- 11 Usefulness of a travel agent ?
- 12 New York City - Suite/Hotel
- 13 California Zepher (train)
- 14 Renewing a child's passport in 24 hours
- 15 Need Amalfi planning help
- 16 What's your favourite beauty/grooming tip when travelling?
- 17 Travel towel?
- 18 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 19 Trip from Lecce, Italy to Pescara, Abruzzo.
- 20 suggestions to travel the world for 450 Days
- 21 Why Access to Services at Home should not affect your next trip
- 22 Early November Vacation Thoughts?
- 23 Nova Scotia & Cabot Trail
- 24 Road trip stops
- 25 Need Suggestions!!!!!