How big is your ecological footprint? Take the test on http://www.ecofoot.org/ and check it out. My footprint is 7 so I was below average for Norway at least. But I guess this can get us to focus a bit on the way we live. Maybe there are actions that we can take to make this into a better world
http://gardkarlsen.com - trip reports and pictures
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 thrifty - bad experience
- 2 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 3 Home security while traveling
- 4 Your help needed! survey: decision-making within branded airlines
- 5 What to pack for that trip
- 6 Travel tips
- 7 Hawaii or Europe for Babymoon
- 8 Booking.com and a scam. Beware
- 9 Travelling Solo - Yay or Nay?
- 10 Honeymoon Ideas for February 2016
- 11 Thanksgiving Travel Ideas: 8 adults & 7 kids
- 12 Any restaurant in London to enjoy a meal watching a cabaret singing show?
- 13 Passport picture cost
- 14 Passport damage?
- 15 Travel from Turin, IT to Lucerne, SW
- 16 World trip
- 17 Priceline.com "Best Price guaranteed"scam
- 18 Puerto Rico, Punta Cana or Cuba??
- 19 Wannabe female solo traveler seeking reassurance
- 20 Passport expiration
- 21 Girls Trip Ideas
- 22 Tahoe for one week--flying in/out sacramento
- 23 Winter Vacation
- 24 40th b-day long weekend getaway
- 25 Apps for Solo Travellers?