I've narrowed our stay (3 women) to the following hotels
Westbury (not the mayfeild)
Oxford hotel earls court
We can get 3 single beds (do not want a double and a single)
Which hotel do you suggest as the best.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 COX'S BAZAAR - WORLD’S LONGEST UNBROKEN BEACH
- 2 Glacier National Park Trip
- 3 40th Birthday Celebration
- 4 HoneyMoon - january
- 5 THE WORLD WONDERS WITH FIKIRIA TANZANIA SAFARIS
- 6 Should I use a travel agent?
- 7 Where in the world can I make my dream, reality?
- 8 What Resources Do You Use to Book Complicated Trips?
- 9 Road trip from Denver or Salt Lake City?
- 10 What do you pack in your toiletries bag?
- 11 Difficult Decisions!!
- 12 Oceanfront Location - where in the world?
- 13 Barclaycard Arrival MC chip & pin useless in Italy
- 14 Where to find volunteer work or hosteltrave job in the world
- 15 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 16 Wannabe female solo traveler seeking reassurance
- 17 Road map- European
- 18 Travel idea for a 1 year old
- 19 Malaga Ave fast train- M Zambrano Train Station car return
- 20 xmas anywhere in europe
- 21 Need advice for Asia trip
- 22 Family Italy
- 23 Big Island vs Maui
- 24 When do you start packing your suitcase(s)?
- 25 Winter Vacation