Am considering staying in a hostel on my next trip to Germany. I will be solo, and have never stayed in a facility without my own room. Just wondering, how does your stuff stay secure while you are a) showering or using the bathrooms and b) while you are out for the day? Thanks for your help.
Hostels - what do you do with your stuff?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Best places to give a travel talk / slide show in NYC?
- 2 The "credit card" of the future is here! (Almost.)
- 3 Packing vitamins. Customs?
- 4 Best places to start...
- 5 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 6 Where would you go if you were us?
- 7 Winter Sunshine
- 8 Friends Seeking Advice
- 9 French gastronomy
- 10 Website to map your trips?
- 11 What's the best accommodation comparison site?
- 12 Where in the World Should We Go?
- 13 Travel health insurance
- 14 Private Guides - Cost question
- 15 What's stopping you from traveling more?
- 16 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 17 Rome and amalfi coast
- 18 Around the World Ticket/Trips
- 19 August 2015 Honeymoon Trip Ideas
- 20 Where to go on multi-gen trip in Apr 2015 with2 & 6 year olds?
- 21 Travel Agency Review for Trip to Spain
- 22 Recommendations for Light-Weight, 4-Wheel, 22-in. Roll On.
- 23 Phone service
- 24 want suggestion for honeymoon tour place
- 25 Home security while traveling?