We are hoping to take a trip to Aruba. We are looking for something fun, quiet (min noise), good attraction, a nice area. We don't want to be to far from the beach view at least walking distance. We aren't sure where to stay and if we should do an All Inclusive or just a hotel and find out own food. Any ideas of hotels, attraction or a place to stay. Any help or ideas would be helpful.
Hoping to plan a trip to Aruba in February.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Travel Books for Kids?
- 2 never fly LIAT
- 3 All purpose soap
- 4 Expedia Flight+Hotel
- 5 Andrews FCU card and Car Rental CDW
- 6 How should I prepafe myself?
- 7 quiet getaways for older women
- 8 Money belts, neck wallets, etc.
- 9 1-month trip idea for 3 guys in their 20s in June-July?
- 10 trip ideas in May...
- 11 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 12 Currency exchange, the best deal?
- 13 finding last minute packages
- 14 What is Meningitis? And does it require to travel to Saudia Arabia?
- 15 My Dream Trip Itinerary - What Do You Think?
- 16 Traditional Afternoon Tea, Best Fish and Chips in London
- 17 Best adventure/trek holiday ideas
- 18 What book should I read?
- 19 Does anyone else travel with bed sheets
- 20 Road trip in Italy
- 21 Hostel suggestions
- 22 Help planning vacation to Vancouver, Seattle & San Juan islands
- 23 Haroon Mahmood - Need Idea & Tips For Travel Italy
- 24 Summer Teaching Jobs Abroad
- 25 Where to travel?