Hi travel lovers! We are honeymooning in south Lake Tahoe at the Lake Tahoe Vacation Resort at the end of October this year. We have never been there before and would welcome any tips and advice on the resort, places to eat, and fun things to do. We will have a rental car to get around and are planning on staying there a week. My fiance is a golfer so tips on some good courses would be great too! Thanks for your help!
Honeymooning in south Lake Tahoe! We need tips & advice!Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Two adults and an 8-year-old, anywhere in the world...trip ideas welcome!
- 2 Where in the World Should We Go?
- 3 Please review our first YouTube Video of traveling adventure!
- 4 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 5 The "credit card" of the future is here! (Almost.)
- 6 Website to map your trips?
- 7 Best places to give a travel talk / slide show in NYC?
- 8 Recommendations for Light-Weight, 4-Wheel, 22-in. Roll On.
- 9 Packing vitamins. Customs?
- 10 Best places to start...
- 11 Where would you go if you were us?
- 12 Winter Sunshine
- 13 Friends Seeking Advice
- 14 French gastronomy
- 15 What's the best accommodation comparison site?
- 16 Travel health insurance
- 17 Private Guides - Cost question
- 18 What's stopping you from traveling more?
- 19 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 20 Rome and amalfi coast
- 21 Around the World Ticket/Trips
- 22 August 2015 Honeymoon Trip Ideas
- 23 Where to go on multi-gen trip in Apr 2015 with2 & 6 year olds?
- 24 Travel Agency Review for Trip to Spain
- 25 Phone service