Hi travel lovers! We are honeymooning in south Lake Tahoe at the Lake Tahoe Vacation Resort at the end of October this year. We have never been there before and would welcome any tips and advice on the resort, places to eat, and fun things to do. We will have a rental car to get around and are planning on staying there a week. My fiance is a golfer so tips on some good courses would be great too! Thanks for your help!
Honeymooning in south Lake Tahoe! We need tips & advice!Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Most Exotic and Adventurous Trip Possible
- 2 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 3 Honeymoon
- 4 Help finding a beach resort w/ nightlife for a young couple!
- 5 Are these shoes too American looking?
- 6 Where to go over New Years?
- 7 my travel ignorance
- 8 Your favorite USA car rental company
- 9 Your Best Travel Tips
- 10 Northern Lights
- 11 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 12 Road trip along the east coast with tween & teen
- 13 First Trip To Japan and South Korea Solo!
- 14 Travel Insurance or not
- 15 Duffel size needed for 33lb limit
- 16 Economy PLus on United to China
- 17 Down or synthetic sleeping bag?
- 18 Light weight Luggage
- 19 3 weeks backpacking around Europe, how to call home?
- 20 Online Booking Agency- which one to use?
- 21 Teaching Abroad with Expiring Passport
- 22 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 23 Favorite airline and hotel booking sites
- 24 Seeking Family All-Inclusive Advice
- 25 Relaxing September Getaway: Scenic Destination with Outdoor Activities