We are entirely new to travel and looking for help or suggestions with booking our honeymoon to London and Amsterdam. We'd like to spend 2 or 3 nights in London and 3 nights in Amsterdam. This will be in early April this year. Can someone recommend the best way to book our flight and hotel? Is there a good website for package deals? Should we book the flight/hotel separately? I found a good deal on europeandestinations, but I'm not sure if it's safe. Just looking to get pointed in the right direction. Thanks!!
Honeymoon to London and Amsterdam
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Car Rental in US with Travel to Canada
- 2 quiet getaways for older women
- 3 HOW MUCH MONEY TO ESTIMATE FOR MEALS
- 4 All purpose soap
- 5 Car Rentals and dropping at another destination
- 6 Expedia Flight+Hotel
- 7 Ideas for 40th Birthday
- 8 Where to travel?
- 9 How should I prepafe myself?
- 10 Travel Books for Kids?
- 11 never fly LIAT
- 12 Andrews FCU card and Car Rental CDW
- 13 Money belts, neck wallets, etc.
- 14 1-month trip idea for 3 guys in their 20s in June-July?
- 15 trip ideas in May...
- 16 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 17 Currency exchange, the best deal?
- 18 finding last minute packages
- 19 What is Meningitis? And does it require to travel to Saudia Arabia?
- 20 My Dream Trip Itinerary - What Do You Think?
- 21 Traditional Afternoon Tea, Best Fish and Chips in London
- 22 Best adventure/trek holiday ideas
- 23 What book should I read?
- 24 Does anyone else travel with bed sheets
- 25 Road trip in Italy