We are entirely new to travel and looking for help or suggestions with booking our honeymoon to London and Amsterdam. We'd like to spend 2 or 3 nights in London and 3 nights in Amsterdam. This will be in early April this year. Can someone recommend the best way to book our flight and hotel? Is there a good website for package deals? Should we book the flight/hotel separately? I found a good deal on europeandestinations, but I'm not sure if it's safe. Just looking to get pointed in the right direction. Thanks!!
Honeymoon to London and Amsterdam
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Morocco Travel Click
- 2 two months away and mold problems.
- 3 Noise Cancelling Headphones
- 4 Barclaycard Arrival MC chip & pin useless in Italy
- 5 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 6 Looking for a hat to wear in the rainforest
- 7 $950,000 travel insurance mistake
- 8 Need packing tips: 24 days in Japan
- 9 NEED URGENT DESTINATION ADVICE!
- 10 What's stopping you from traveling more?
- 11 10-14 days BKK, Udon Thani & Beach with kids
- 12 Hotel bidding site recommendations.
- 13 Winter Roadside Emergency Kit
- 14 Phone service
- 15 Does anyone have the Sparrow bag I read about in Sunday's LA Times?
- 16 10 Days of travel help!
- 17 Travel Agency Review for Trip to Spain
- 18 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 19 French gastronomy
- 20 Thailand, Laos, Cambodia
- 21 Re-checking bag after a layover.
- 22 Best places to start...
- 23 25th wedding anniv travel
- 24 Where in the World Should We Go?
- 25 Friends Seeking Advice