We are entirely new to travel and looking for help or suggestions with booking our honeymoon to London and Amsterdam. We'd like to spend 2 or 3 nights in London and 3 nights in Amsterdam. This will be in early April this year. Can someone recommend the best way to book our flight and hotel? Is there a good website for package deals? Should we book the flight/hotel separately? I found a good deal on europeandestinations, but I'm not sure if it's safe. Just looking to get pointed in the right direction. Thanks!!
Honeymoon to London and Amsterdam
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Baggage Limits
- 2 Tom Harper River Cruise Company?
- 3 Carryon travel to Rome- One gal's packing list in the Spring
- 4 VPN and proxy server recommendations
- 5 Why Are B&B's So Overrated?
- 6 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 7 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 8 Where in the world to go in December by myself for 5 days? Select Cities.
- 9 Where is it that's warm, dry and intellectual?
- 10 30th Birthday Trip Ideas!
- 11 About EHIC card?
- 12 London, Amsterdam, Munich, and Barcelona in 17 days?
- 13 Packing Bottles of Gin in Checked Luggage
- 14 Best adventure/trek holiday ideas
- 15 quiet getaways for older women
- 16 Solo female June traveler looking for trip ideas/advice
- 17 Torn between Trips
- 18 Ohhhh where to go next!
- 19 Groupon Getaways
- 20 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 21 Will pollution wreck my Beijing dreams ?
- 22 Road Trip from Boston to North Carolina
- 23 Beer Prices Around the World!
- 24 Carrying a smartphone
- 25 Health insurance for one month visit to USA