My wife and I are planning our belated honeymoon trip to Italy the last week in June. We have 7 days in Italy (then off to Greece) in which we want to hike the beautiful coastline, do some wine tasting and cooking classes and experience some pristine beaches. We're trying to explore places that are not tourist traps but realize some of the places we probably need to see and experience are popular tourist attractions. Our initial thoughts we're to start in Florence and somehow include Cinque Terra. Not sure if it would be smart to pick a base location to navigate from. Any help would be greatly appreciated..In terms of where to fly in, where we should stay, places to see, things to do, how to get around (should we rent a car) etc.
Honeymoon to Italy (Florence & Cinque Terra)
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Cafe-bar Drugoe Mesto
- 2 Honeymoon on a budget leaving Perth, Australia
- 3 Beach trip...florida or caribbean island in mid march
- 4 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 5 Ideas for mid winter solo trip someplace warm or cold, but fun!!
- 6 finding last minute packages
- 7 trip ideas in May...
- 8 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 9 Package to Paris, Flight Not Included. 2 Travel Insurance Policies Needed?
- 10 Scotland
- 11 Car Rentals are expensive!
- 12 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 13 Moving from DC to Texas
- 14 Japan vs. California vs. Hawaii
- 15 First solo travel adventure! Please help!
- 16 Looking for a hat to wear in the rainforest
- 17 Your favorite, toddler-friendly international destination???
- 18 Travel Tote to attach to rolling bag
- 19 First Solo Trip in my 20s
- 20 Travel Resolutions: Do You Have Any For 2015?
- 21 Best ways to get around when you can't rent a car?
- 22 Which luggage scales?
- 23 Need suggestions for solo trip (2-3 weeks, next May)
- 24 3week honeymoon in Europe- Spain-France-Italy
- 25 Train or City Hopping? Your thoughts?