My wife and I are planning our belated honeymoon trip to Italy the last week in June. We have 7 days in Italy (then off to Greece) in which we want to hike the beautiful coastline, do some wine tasting and cooking classes and experience some pristine beaches. We're trying to explore places that are not tourist traps but realize some of the places we probably need to see and experience are popular tourist attractions. Our initial thoughts we're to start in Florence and somehow include Cinque Terra. Not sure if it would be smart to pick a base location to navigate from. Any help would be greatly appreciated..In terms of where to fly in, where we should stay, places to see, things to do, how to get around (should we rent a car) etc.
Honeymoon to Italy (Florence & Cinque Terra)
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 VPN and proxy server recommendations
- 2 Carryon travel to Rome- One gal's packing list in the Spring
- 3 Why Are B&B's So Overrated?
- 4 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 5 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 6 Where in the world to go in December by myself for 5 days? Select Cities.
- 7 Where is it that's warm, dry and intellectual?
- 8 30th Birthday Trip Ideas!
- 9 About EHIC card?
- 10 London, Amsterdam, Munich, and Barcelona in 17 days?
- 11 Packing Bottles of Gin in Checked Luggage
- 12 Best adventure/trek holiday ideas
- 13 quiet getaways for older women
- 14 Solo female June traveler looking for trip ideas/advice
- 15 Torn between Trips
- 16 Ohhhh where to go next!
- 17 Groupon Getaways
- 18 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 19 Will pollution wreck my Beijing dreams ?
- 20 Road Trip from Boston to North Carolina
- 21 Beer Prices Around the World!
- 22 Carrying a smartphone
- 23 Health insurance for one month visit to USA
- 24 40th birthday trip with my husband
- 25 BEWARE of Grand Circle Travel SCAMS!!!