My wife and I are planning our belated honeymoon trip to Italy the last week in June. We have 7 days in Italy (then off to Greece) in which we want to hike the beautiful coastline, do some wine tasting and cooking classes and experience some pristine beaches. We're trying to explore places that are not tourist traps but realize some of the places we probably need to see and experience are popular tourist attractions. Our initial thoughts we're to start in Florence and somehow include Cinque Terra. Not sure if it would be smart to pick a base location to navigate from. Any help would be greatly appreciated..In terms of where to fly in, where we should stay, places to see, things to do, how to get around (should we rent a car) etc.
Honeymoon to Italy (Florence & Cinque Terra)
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 my travel ignorance
- 2 Traveling long haul for the first time
- 3 New York, Vegas or the Carribean
- 4 Traveling solo for first time? I'm a teenager
- 5 Traveling solo for first time? I'm a teenager
- 6 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 7 Mailing travel gifts from abroad
- 8 First Time Going to Europe - Ideas?
- 9 40th Birthday Trip
- 10 A Killer Whale Spectacle in Nice
- 11 Vacation with 1 year old?
- 12 Where to go in February/March
- 13 mid December honeymoon in Europe
- 14 Waterproof spray
- 15 https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/JBCJJHY
- 16 Honeymoon
- 17 Are these shoes too American looking?
- 18 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 19 Where to go over New Years?
- 20 Most Exotic and Adventurous Trip Possible
- 21 Help finding a beach resort w/ nightlife for a young couple!
- 22 Your favorite USA car rental company
- 23 Your Best Travel Tips
- 24 Northern Lights
- 25 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips