My wife and I are planning our belated honeymoon trip to Italy the last week in June. We have 7 days in Italy (then off to Greece) in which we want to hike the beautiful coastline, do some wine tasting and cooking classes and experience some pristine beaches. We're trying to explore places that are not tourist traps but realize some of the places we probably need to see and experience are popular tourist attractions. Our initial thoughts we're to start in Florence and somehow include Cinque Terra. Not sure if it would be smart to pick a base location to navigate from. Any help would be greatly appreciated..In terms of where to fly in, where we should stay, places to see, things to do, how to get around (should we rent a car) etc.
Honeymoon to Italy (Florence & Cinque Terra)
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Friends Seeking Advice
- 2 two months away and mold problems.
- 3 Need suggestions for solo trip (2-3 weeks, next May)
- 4 French gastronomy
- 5 Barclaycard Arrival MC chip & pin useless in Italy
- 6 Noise Cancelling Headphones
- 7 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 8 Looking for a hat to wear in the rainforest
- 9 $950,000 travel insurance mistake
- 10 Need packing tips: 24 days in Japan
- 11 NEED URGENT DESTINATION ADVICE!
- 12 What's stopping you from traveling more?
- 13 10-14 days BKK, Udon Thani & Beach with kids
- 14 Hotel bidding site recommendations.
- 15 Winter Roadside Emergency Kit
- 16 Phone service
- 17 Does anyone have the Sparrow bag I read about in Sunday's LA Times?
- 18 10 Days of travel help!
- 19 Travel Agency Review for Trip to Spain
- 20 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 21 Thailand, Laos, Cambodia
- 22 Re-checking bag after a layover.
- 23 Best places to start...
- 24 25th wedding anniv travel
- 25 Where in the World Should We Go?