My wife and I are planning our belated honeymoon trip to Italy the last week in June. We have 7 days in Italy (then off to Greece) in which we want to hike the beautiful coastline, do some wine tasting and cooking classes and experience some pristine beaches. We're trying to explore places that are not tourist traps but realize some of the places we probably need to see and experience are popular tourist attractions. Our initial thoughts we're to start in Florence and somehow include Cinque Terra. Not sure if it would be smart to pick a base location to navigate from. Any help would be greatly appreciated..In terms of where to fly in, where we should stay, places to see, things to do, how to get around (should we rent a car) etc.
Honeymoon to Italy (Florence & Cinque Terra)
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Winter Sunshine
- 2 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 3 The "credit card" of the future is here! (Almost.)
- 4 Where would you go if you were us?
- 5 Best places to start...
- 6 Friends Seeking Advice
- 7 French gastronomy
- 8 Website to map your trips?
- 9 What's the best accommodation comparison site?
- 10 Where in the World Should We Go?
- 11 Travel health insurance
- 12 Private Guides - Cost question
- 13 What's stopping you from traveling more?
- 14 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 15 Rome and amalfi coast
- 16 Around the World Ticket/Trips
- 17 August 2015 Honeymoon Trip Ideas
- 18 Where to go on multi-gen trip in Apr 2015 with2 & 6 year olds?
- 19 Travel Agency Review for Trip to Spain
- 20 Recommendations for Light-Weight, 4-Wheel, 22-in. Roll On.
- 21 Phone service
- 22 want suggestion for honeymoon tour place
- 23 Home security while traveling?
- 24 December travel - where to go?
- 25 How much do you pay a travel agent?