My wife and I are planning our belated honeymoon trip to Italy the last week in June. We have 7 days in Italy (then off to Greece) in which we want to hike the beautiful coastline, do some wine tasting and cooking classes and experience some pristine beaches. We're trying to explore places that are not tourist traps but realize some of the places we probably need to see and experience are popular tourist attractions. Our initial thoughts we're to start in Florence and somehow include Cinque Terra. Not sure if it would be smart to pick a base location to navigate from. Any help would be greatly appreciated..In terms of where to fly in, where we should stay, places to see, things to do, how to get around (should we rent a car) etc.
Honeymoon to Italy (Florence & Cinque Terra)
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Baggage
- 2 40th birthday trip with my husband
- 3 BEWARE of Grand Circle Travel SCAMS!!!
- 4 Will pollution wreck my Beijing dreams ?
- 5 Money belts, neck wallets, etc.
- 6 Saying hello to all the disc golf playing travelers!
- 7 50th birthday in January destination
- 8 Where in the world to go in December by myself for 5 days? Select Cities.
- 9 Banks that do not charge foreign ATM fees
- 10 Discounted luggage websites
- 11 Wannabe female solo traveler seeking reassurance
- 12 Beer Prices Around the World!
- 13 Solo female June traveler looking for trip ideas/advice
- 14 Carrying a smartphone
- 15 Bad recommendation on Super shuttle Paris
- 16 Advice about a cycling holiday
- 17 Best Time to Purchase Flights
- 18 22 hours layover in London Heathrow
- 19 Groupon Getaways
- 20 Rain Boots
- 21 Travel Books for Kids?
- 22 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 23 Ideas for 40th Birthday
- 24 Travel Ideas for Family with 3 young boys
- 25 1-month trip idea for 3 guys in their 20s in June-July?