My wife and I are planning our belated honeymoon trip to Italy the last week in June. We have 7 days in Italy (then off to Greece) in which we want to hike the beautiful coastline, do some wine tasting and cooking classes and experience some pristine beaches. We're trying to explore places that are not tourist traps but realize some of the places we probably need to see and experience are popular tourist attractions. Our initial thoughts we're to start in Florence and somehow include Cinque Terra. Not sure if it would be smart to pick a base location to navigate from. Any help would be greatly appreciated..In terms of where to fly in, where we should stay, places to see, things to do, how to get around (should we rent a car) etc.
Honeymoon to Italy (Florence & Cinque Terra)
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Where would you go if you were us?
- 2 Air B&B
- 3 Online Visas
- 4 Traveling with a smartphone
- 5 Anniversary trip
- 6 Learning vacations
- 7 Discounted luggage websites
- 8 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 9 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 10 Crossing Borders
- 11 Help? Where to go with an 18 year old boy?
- 12 Need Help: Winter US/Carrib Vacation Ideas
- 13 RDIF Security Bags/Wallets
- 14 Traveling long haul for the first time
- 15 Light weight Luggage
- 16 Carry-on Luggage
- 17 Which place would you like to travel ?
- 18 Transferring on an international flight
- 19 Accessing online banking while in Europe
- 20 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 21 AutoSlash and Hotel Tonight - Your Reviews
- 22 Thanksgiving week trip
- 23 Is there a company or website that compares SIM cards?
- 24 Around the World Ticket/Trips
- 25 Hotel bidding site recommendations.