My wife and I are planning our belated honeymoon trip to Italy the last week in June. We have 7 days in Italy (then off to Greece) in which we want to hike the beautiful coastline, do some wine tasting and cooking classes and experience some pristine beaches. We're trying to explore places that are not tourist traps but realize some of the places we probably need to see and experience are popular tourist attractions. Our initial thoughts we're to start in Florence and somehow include Cinque Terra. Not sure if it would be smart to pick a base location to navigate from. Any help would be greatly appreciated..In terms of where to fly in, where we should stay, places to see, things to do, how to get around (should we rent a car) etc.
Honeymoon to Italy (Florence & Cinque Terra)
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Honeymoon
- 2 Help finding a beach resort w/ nightlife for a young couple!
- 3 Are these shoes too American looking?
- 4 Where to go over New Years?
- 5 my travel ignorance
- 6 Your favorite USA car rental company
- 7 Your Best Travel Tips
- 8 Northern Lights
- 9 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 10 Road trip along the east coast with tween & teen
- 11 First Trip To Japan and South Korea Solo!
- 12 Travel Insurance or not
- 13 Duffel size needed for 33lb limit
- 14 Economy PLus on United to China
- 15 Down or synthetic sleeping bag?
- 16 Light weight Luggage
- 17 3 weeks backpacking around Europe, how to call home?
- 18 Online Booking Agency- which one to use?
- 19 Teaching Abroad with Expiring Passport
- 20 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 21 Favorite airline and hotel booking sites
- 22 Seeking Family All-Inclusive Advice
- 23 Relaxing September Getaway: Scenic Destination with Outdoor Activities
- 24 transportation from Rome airport to Siena
- 25 Ideas for a family trip