This is my first time on this site...and it's been so helpful already. My fiance and I are planning our Tahiti honeymoon for October of this year (we just decided to make the switch from Hawaii and it sounds like we made a good decision). I've been looking at different online travel sites such as TahitiMoons.com, TahitiLegends.com, Thehoneymoon.com and happyvacations.com. Is anyone familiar with any of these or are there any recommendations people have had good luck with?
It seems like the typcial honeymoon package includes Moorea and Bora Bora. I've checked out both but Moorea seems to have so much to offer (I am particularly excited about swimming with the dolphins) that we are considering just staying there the whole time (about 8 days)and trying two different hotels (Intercontintental morrea resort and spa and Sofitel) to get a feel for the whole island. Anyone have any thoughts or ideas around this?
I'm trying to gather as much information as I can at this point and would be grateful for any feedback!
Take care and safe traveling!
Honeymoon in Tahiti
- 1 Packing list - 6 months with carry-on only
- 2 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 3 traveling with fifteen year old grandson
- 4 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 5 train tickets for italy
- 6 iPad use on long flights
- 7 Shoe Trouble
- 8 Good article on shoes for travel
- 9 Rose Bowl Parade
- 10 Single Senior Citizen travel
- 11 BEWARE of Grand Circle Travel SCAMS!!!
- 12 Buying SNCF tickets
- 13 5 week opportunity to travel - any tips where?
- 14 Changes in Travel Insurance: deductible
- 15 How to avoid delays at US border?
- 16 meditation - yoga - retreates.
- 17 Home Exchanges
- 18 Comparison of Budget Booking Sites
- 19 Where to go in August?
- 20 Organic Farming vacations - WWOOF USA
- 21 Enough Connection Time???
- 22 Amazing meals in Paris under $40 each...suggestions?
- 23 solo travel ideas
- 24 4/5 day trip to seattle and vancour
- 25 Passport picture cost