My fiancee and I will be tying the knot March 21, 2013. We are both beach lovers and enjoy the carribean. We've been on a cruise to Cozumel and vacation locally in the panhandle of Florida. I've been to Jamaica, Grand Cayman, Cuba, Nicaragua, and Cozumel. We are looking at 7 nights somewhere with a beach. We are not the type that enjoy peace and quiet in the middle of nowhere. We get bored after a day of just sitting on the beach. We want to go to a place that has shopping, golf, casino (maybe), night life, restaurants, etc. We want to have options to do stuff besides sit at the pool or beach. I would prefer a white sandy beach and possibly an all inclusive. Any ideas? I think we will end up at an "Americanized" area and that is ok with us, we like speaking in English. Thanks for your help.
Honeymoon in March 2013
- 1 People Who HAVE To Talk to Strangers When Traveling
- 2 where to spend 50th birthday with family in late december?
- 3 Alone or alone in a group
- 4 What would you like from a travel agency?
- 5 How to avoid delays at US border?
- 6 Gear lost from room; what to do
- 7 Overseas Adventure Travel OAT
- 8 winter in myrtle beach, sc
- 9 planning a year as a Gypsy
- 10 iPad use on long flights
- 11 Mobile Devices for Overseas
- 12 Seeking easy and secluded beach vaca - help!
- 13 Money exchange
- 14 Travel Insurance
- 15 How do you "organize" your trip ideas?
- 16 Car rental
- 17 Car Rental
- 18 Destination for honeymoon in early December
- 19 lowest pass altitude acoss country
- 20 Chip N Pin Cards
- 21 Best Waterproof Camera?
- 22 Monarch butterfly
- 23 the lounge
- 24 Travel Insurance for 21 day trip to Australia and New Zealand
- 25 Has Anyone Heard of Otel.com?