My fiancee and I will be tying the knot March 21, 2013. We are both beach lovers and enjoy the carribean. We've been on a cruise to Cozumel and vacation locally in the panhandle of Florida. I've been to Jamaica, Grand Cayman, Cuba, Nicaragua, and Cozumel. We are looking at 7 nights somewhere with a beach. We are not the type that enjoy peace and quiet in the middle of nowhere. We get bored after a day of just sitting on the beach. We want to go to a place that has shopping, golf, casino (maybe), night life, restaurants, etc. We want to have options to do stuff besides sit at the pool or beach. I would prefer a white sandy beach and possibly an all inclusive. Any ideas? I think we will end up at an "Americanized" area and that is ok with us, we like speaking in English. Thanks for your help.
Honeymoon in March 2013
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 My Travel Channel - Click on the link check out my vids! see if it helps!!
- 2 Baggage
- 3 Keeping yourself safe while abroad
- 4 Torn between Trips
- 5 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 6 40th birthday trip with my husband
- 7 Will pollution wreck my Beijing dreams ?
- 8 BEWARE of Grand Circle Travel SCAMS!!!
- 9 Money belts, neck wallets, etc.
- 10 Saying hello to all the disc golf playing travelers!
- 11 50th birthday in January destination
- 12 Where in the world to go in December by myself for 5 days? Select Cities.
- 13 Banks that do not charge foreign ATM fees
- 14 Discounted luggage websites
- 15 Wannabe female solo traveler seeking reassurance
- 16 Beer Prices Around the World!
- 17 Solo female June traveler looking for trip ideas/advice
- 18 Carrying a smartphone
- 19 Bad recommendation on Super shuttle Paris
- 20 Advice about a cycling holiday
- 21 Best Time to Purchase Flights
- 22 22 hours layover in London Heathrow
- 23 Groupon Getaways
- 24 Rain Boots
- 25 Travel Books for Kids?