My fiancee and I will be tying the knot March 21, 2013. We are both beach lovers and enjoy the carribean. We've been on a cruise to Cozumel and vacation locally in the panhandle of Florida. I've been to Jamaica, Grand Cayman, Cuba, Nicaragua, and Cozumel. We are looking at 7 nights somewhere with a beach. We are not the type that enjoy peace and quiet in the middle of nowhere. We get bored after a day of just sitting on the beach. We want to go to a place that has shopping, golf, casino (maybe), night life, restaurants, etc. We want to have options to do stuff besides sit at the pool or beach. I would prefer a white sandy beach and possibly an all inclusive. Any ideas? I think we will end up at an "Americanized" area and that is ok with us, we like speaking in English. Thanks for your help.
Honeymoon in March 2013
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Winter Roadside Emergency Kit
- 2 $950,000 travel insurance mistake
- 3 Phone service
- 4 Does anyone have the Sparrow bag I read about in Sunday's LA Times?
- 5 Barclaycard Arrival MC chip & pin useless in Italy
- 6 Need packing tips: 24 days in Japan
- 7 10 Days of travel help!
- 8 Noise Cancelling Headphones
- 9 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 10 Travel Agency Review for Trip to Spain
- 11 NEED URGENT DESTINATION ADVICE!
- 12 What's stopping you from traveling more?
- 13 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 14 French gastronomy
- 15 Thailand, Laos, Cambodia
- 16 Looking for a hat to wear in the rainforest
- 17 Re-checking bag after a layover.
- 18 Best places to start...
- 19 25th wedding anniv travel
- 20 Where in the World Should We Go?
- 21 Friends Seeking Advice
- 22 December travel - where to go?
- 23 Travel health insurance
- 24 Apple Pay is here, and it's revolutionary!
- 25 India food Tours