My fiancee and I will be tying the knot March 21, 2013. We are both beach lovers and enjoy the carribean. We've been on a cruise to Cozumel and vacation locally in the panhandle of Florida. I've been to Jamaica, Grand Cayman, Cuba, Nicaragua, and Cozumel. We are looking at 7 nights somewhere with a beach. We are not the type that enjoy peace and quiet in the middle of nowhere. We get bored after a day of just sitting on the beach. We want to go to a place that has shopping, golf, casino (maybe), night life, restaurants, etc. We want to have options to do stuff besides sit at the pool or beach. I would prefer a white sandy beach and possibly an all inclusive. Any ideas? I think we will end up at an "Americanized" area and that is ok with us, we like speaking in English. Thanks for your help.
Honeymoon in March 2013
View all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Technology tips, and travel
- 2 Christmas break vacation destination ideas?
- 3 Luggage Tags
- 4 Where to go on Christmas?
- 5 2016 honeymoon! Need advice!
- 6 Does anyone else travel with bed sheets
- 7 Your Best Travel Tips
- 8 How is the United Lounge at LAX?
- 9 Which Travel Bag
- 10 Is going to Cape Town for holiday really worth it?
- 11 Suggestions for Spain & Portugal
- 12 Tell Us Your Favorite Travel Experiences
- 13 Ideas for 3-generation family vacation
- 14 europe In January
- 15 First Time Solo from Singapore
- 16 Driving from Geneva to Milan in February
- 17 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - Honeymoon
- 18 French Visa Appointment at NYC Consulate
- 19 Honeymoon: fiancee not as adventurous. Need ideas. HELP!
- 20 9-10 day trip to Southern Spain in February
- 21 Holiday Travel Plans
- 22 Looking for reviews of Great Value Vacations
- 23 Purchasing a flight with someone else's frequent flyer points
- 24 Which Hotel is near to Northern arizona university, Flagstaff
- 25 Help with honeymoon destination