I'm starting to think about where to go for a honeymoon in early July. We would really like something with white sandy beaches, all-inclusive, and relaxing. Where could we go in July that won't be insanely hot? We're ok with +30, but +50 every day is too hot for us.
I should add that we would NOT like to go on a cruise (I feel sick on big ships.) We're from Canada, would likely fly to our destination, and we want something semi-budget friendly. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 AOL Tec*h support contact 1800;681;7208 AOL password reset 24/7
- 2 What's the most expensive country you have been to?
- 3 Fliip Key vs VRBO
- 4 What is the best Internet Service Provider in Cairo, Egypt?
- 5 Irish Pubs and other Fun Things
- 6 Carryon travel to Rome- One gal's packing list in the Spring
- 7 How realistic traveling without money actually is?
- 8 TripIt App?
- 9 What to do on long flights?
- 10 travel mate wanted
- 11 Fort Lauderdale to New York
- 12 Italy and Santorini Greece
- 13 Question about USD Value in Other Countrues
- 14 Packing Cubes
- 15 Roadtrip/Vacation Advice Needed
- 16 Vacation for two
- 17 What itinerary should I pick for Europe ?
- 18 What's your favourite beauty/grooming tip when travelling?
- 19 Luggage Set - hardshell or softshell?
- 20 Eastern Europe ~ Help Please!
- 21 Some tips when using Air BnB
- 22 Packing must haves for the summer?
- 23 [ GEAR HELP ] -- what is the most effective WHITE sun hat
- 24 Female Traveling Solo to Moscow and St.petersburg
- 25 Mobile Apps for Travel
Honeymoon in July to somewhere tropical. Suggestions please!