I'm starting to think about where to go for a honeymoon in early July. We would really like something with white sandy beaches, all-inclusive, and relaxing. Where could we go in July that won't be insanely hot? We're ok with +30, but +50 every day is too hot for us.
I should add that we would NOT like to go on a cruise (I feel sick on big ships.) We're from Canada, would likely fly to our destination, and we want something semi-budget friendly. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 http://luxmuscle.com/alpha-prime-elite/
- 2 Comfortable shoes that can go to dinner
- 3 Help us pick our 10 year anniversary destination!
- 4 First time traveler
- 5 Go-Pro or Olympus Tough camera
- 6 Mapping tool for multi-mode, multi-destination trip?
- 7 Exploring a City
- 8 Dolomites for 2 days
- 9 May or June trip ideas with 2 adult children
- 10 Drive from SD to Yellowstone
- 11 Travel from Alaska to Chicago by train?
- 12 Footwear / clothing for adventure / exploring
- 13 Looking for a Travel Buddy to Explore More of Eastern Europe and Spain
- 14 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 15 Is it necessary to learn native language of the country, where travelling?
- 16 looking for travel buddy to join kanha national park trip
- 17 Passport Help!!!
- 18 First time travelling outside the USA
- 19 Iceland-Landmannalaugar
- 20 hiking poles in carry on
- 21 Llego a Roma el 21 de febrero...
- 22 Spanish speaking city to spend August 2017?
- 23 11 days in Vietnam - need input on itinerary
- 24 Portland/Seattle/Victoria/Vancouver
- 25 Terrified traveller
Honeymoon in July to somewhere tropical. Suggestions please!