I'm starting to think about where to go for a honeymoon in early July. We would really like something with white sandy beaches, all-inclusive, and relaxing. Where could we go in July that won't be insanely hot? We're ok with +30, but +50 every day is too hot for us.
I should add that we would NOT like to go on a cruise (I feel sick on big ships.) We're from Canada, would likely fly to our destination, and we want something semi-budget friendly. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 YAHOO 1:888:482:3831 Password Reset CONTACT ☎ YAHOO TEC*h 24*7
- 2 How to find the best adventure tour
- 3 One month free to travel in February
- 4 If UK visit visa works for Europe too!
- 5 What's the most expensive country you have been to?
- 6 What to do on long flights?
- 7 How do you like my plan for a gap year?
- 8 Destination suggestion, departing from Vegas and returning to Detroit
- 9 How to travel with only carry on...with a baby
- 10 Feb - a week get away for 2 couples
- 11 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 12 Need Amalfi planning help
- 13 Where to go...April of 2018
- 14 Cautionary tale about ATM use
- 15 Why Access to Services at Home should not affect your next trip
- 16 California Zepher
- 17 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 18 Babymoon w/ toddler Fall Ideas (Zika)
- 19 6 day 5 night Honeymoon from US
- 20 Honeymoon ideas STAT
- 21 Looking for travel filmmakers to collaborate and travel together!
- 22 Airport robbery
- 23 Usefulness of a travel agent ?
- 24 New York City - Suite/Hotel
- 25 California Zepher (train)
Honeymoon in July to somewhere tropical. Suggestions please!