I'm starting to think about where to go for a honeymoon in early July. We would really like something with white sandy beaches, all-inclusive, and relaxing. Where could we go in July that won't be insanely hot? We're ok with +30, but +50 every day is too hot for us.
I should add that we would NOT like to go on a cruise (I feel sick on big ships.) We're from Canada, would likely fly to our destination, and we want something semi-budget friendly. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Well Needed Getaway
- 2 Is it necessary to learn native language of the country, where travelling?
- 3 Trip to Greece
- 4 Cross-Country trip advice
- 5 Working with an agency
- 6 Ideas please for January trip, family of 5, for about $3000
- 7 Managing Travel Photographs
- 8 Daypack Recommendation
- 9 How do you 'handle' your digital photos when on a trip
- 10 Wildlife photography courses
- 11 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 12 What is the most important stuff when you are travelling?
- 13 51st Birthday Trip
- 14 RV traveling in a fifth wheel out West
- 15 THe case for linen
- 16 JFK from manhattan on marathon sunday
- 17 MS Slendida
- 18 currency app
- 19 suggestions about noise cancelling earphone
- 20 All purpose soap
- 21 Packing a stuffed animal.
- 22 How to get a Reliable coach hire company
- 23 Idea about a car rental business for travelling
- 24 Best trip insurance coverage?
- 25 Eeek!!! First time AUS trip!
Honeymoon in July to somewhere tropical. Suggestions please!