We're planning for October 2012..the loose plan is Rome, Florence, and Cinque Terre? Any thoughts on what order makes most sense? Anyone with expert advice on how to find good hotel deals? I know its my honeymoon and all, but we do have a budget so any insider advice would be greatly appreciated! We are more art/culture oriented and want to have a really rich experience. We care less about fancy hotels, more about great adventures!
Honeymoon in Italy...Arts...Culture...Budget...Help!!!!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Most popular tourist places in india
- 2 Travel Tote to attach to rolling bag
- 3 Help finding a lifestyle resort
- 4 how to add my photo to my passport renewal application?
- 5 Hawaii or Rio for solo single male travel
- 6 Travel SIMs
- 7 An Introduction to new member
- 8 Priceline.com "Best Price guaranteed"scam
- 9 Travelling in June
- 10 Travel with 13 yr old nephew - need help on where please!
- 11 Friends Seeking Advice
- 12 Barclaycard Arrival MC chip & pin useless in Italy
- 13 Anyone have suggestion for best tablet to use when traveling? under $300
- 14 25th wedding anniv travel
- 15 $950,000 travel insurance mistake
- 16 Best places to start...
- 17 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 18 Need packing tips: 24 days in Japan
- 19 two months away and mold problems.
- 20 Need suggestions for solo trip (2-3 weeks, next May)
- 21 French gastronomy
- 22 Noise Cancelling Headphones
- 23 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 24 Looking for a hat to wear in the rainforest
- 25 NEED URGENT DESTINATION ADVICE!