We're planning for October 2012..the loose plan is Rome, Florence, and Cinque Terre? Any thoughts on what order makes most sense? Anyone with expert advice on how to find good hotel deals? I know its my honeymoon and all, but we do have a budget so any insider advice would be greatly appreciated! We are more art/culture oriented and want to have a really rich experience. We care less about fancy hotels, more about great adventures!
Honeymoon in Italy...Arts...Culture...Budget...Help!!!!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 my travel ignorance
- 2 Traveling long haul for the first time
- 3 New York, Vegas or the Carribean
- 4 Traveling solo for first time? I'm a teenager
- 5 Traveling solo for first time? I'm a teenager
- 6 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 7 Mailing travel gifts from abroad
- 8 First Time Going to Europe - Ideas?
- 9 40th Birthday Trip
- 10 A Killer Whale Spectacle in Nice
- 11 Vacation with 1 year old?
- 12 Where to go in February/March
- 13 mid December honeymoon in Europe
- 14 Waterproof spray
- 15 https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/JBCJJHY
- 16 Honeymoon
- 17 Are these shoes too American looking?
- 18 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 19 Where to go over New Years?
- 20 Most Exotic and Adventurous Trip Possible
- 21 Help finding a beach resort w/ nightlife for a young couple!
- 22 Your favorite USA car rental company
- 23 Your Best Travel Tips
- 24 Northern Lights
- 25 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips