We're planning for October 2012..the loose plan is Rome, Florence, and Cinque Terre? Any thoughts on what order makes most sense? Anyone with expert advice on how to find good hotel deals? I know its my honeymoon and all, but we do have a budget so any insider advice would be greatly appreciated! We are more art/culture oriented and want to have a really rich experience. We care less about fancy hotels, more about great adventures!
Honeymoon in Italy...Arts...Culture...Budget...Help!!!!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 All purpose soap
- 2 Expedia Flight+Hotel
- 3 1-month trip idea for 3 guys in their 20s in June-July?
- 4 quiet getaways for older women
- 5 trip ideas in May...
- 6 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 7 Money belts, neck wallets, etc.
- 8 Currency exchange, the best deal?
- 9 never fly LIAT
- 10 finding last minute packages
- 11 Travel Books for Kids?
- 12 What is Meningitis? And does it require to travel to Saudia Arabia?
- 13 My Dream Trip Itinerary - What Do You Think?
- 14 Andrews FCU card and Car Rental CDW
- 15 Traditional Afternoon Tea, Best Fish and Chips in London
- 16 Best adventure/trek holiday ideas
- 17 What book should I read?
- 18 Does anyone else travel with bed sheets
- 19 Road trip in Italy
- 20 Hostel suggestions
- 21 Help planning vacation to Vancouver, Seattle & San Juan islands
- 22 Haroon Mahmood - Need Idea & Tips For Travel Italy
- 23 Summer Teaching Jobs Abroad
- 24 Where to travel?
- 25 Scotland