We're planning for October 2012..the loose plan is Rome, Florence, and Cinque Terre? Any thoughts on what order makes most sense? Anyone with expert advice on how to find good hotel deals? I know its my honeymoon and all, but we do have a budget so any insider advice would be greatly appreciated! We are more art/culture oriented and want to have a really rich experience. We care less about fancy hotels, more about great adventures!
Honeymoon in Italy...Arts...Culture...Budget...Help!!!!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 2 Honeymoon
- 3 Help finding a beach resort w/ nightlife for a young couple!
- 4 Are these shoes too American looking?
- 5 Where to go over New Years?
- 6 my travel ignorance
- 7 Your favorite USA car rental company
- 8 Your Best Travel Tips
- 9 Northern Lights
- 10 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 11 Road trip along the east coast with tween & teen
- 12 First Trip To Japan and South Korea Solo!
- 13 Travel Insurance or not
- 14 Duffel size needed for 33lb limit
- 15 Economy PLus on United to China
- 16 Down or synthetic sleeping bag?
- 17 Light weight Luggage
- 18 3 weeks backpacking around Europe, how to call home?
- 19 Online Booking Agency- which one to use?
- 20 Teaching Abroad with Expiring Passport
- 21 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 22 Favorite airline and hotel booking sites
- 23 Seeking Family All-Inclusive Advice
- 24 Relaxing September Getaway: Scenic Destination with Outdoor Activities
- 25 transportation from Rome airport to Siena