We're planning for October 2012..the loose plan is Rome, Florence, and Cinque Terre? Any thoughts on what order makes most sense? Anyone with expert advice on how to find good hotel deals? I know its my honeymoon and all, but we do have a budget so any insider advice would be greatly appreciated! We are more art/culture oriented and want to have a really rich experience. We care less about fancy hotels, more about great adventures!
Honeymoon in Italy...Arts...Culture...Budget...Help!!!!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 French gastronomy
- 2 Finding International flights and hotels
- 3 Best places to start...
- 4 Friends Seeking Advice
- 5 December travel - where to go?
- 6 Travel health insurance
- 7 What's stopping you from traveling more?
- 8 Apple Pay is here, and it's revolutionary!
- 9 India food Tours
- 10 Where would you go if you were us?
- 11 Home Exchanges
- 12 10 Days of travel help!
- 13 Please review our first YouTube Video of traveling adventure!
- 14 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 15 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 16 Where in the World Should We Go?
- 17 Website to map your trips?
- 18 Best places to give a travel talk / slide show in NYC?
- 19 Recommendations for Light-Weight, 4-Wheel, 22-in. Roll On.
- 20 Packing vitamins. Customs?
- 21 Winter Sunshine
- 22 What's the best accommodation comparison site?
- 23 Private Guides - Cost question
- 24 Rome and amalfi coast
- 25 Around the World Ticket/Trips