Im booking our honeymoon as a surprise for my partner but im really struggling with where to go, if any one could help or give some ideas of locations and maybe hotels i would be very greatful.
The key points are:
1) traveling end of august begining of september 2011 from the uk
2) beach location
3) all inclusive
we are both 30 and very socable, we would like to have privacy but with some night life as well (resort based or not). we really are very easy going. there is no restrictions on distance as we class the flight as part of the trip.
The budget is approx £5000.00 or $8000.00 ish allthough there is some flexability here.
If there is anything i have left out that may assist you in providing any help i would be more than happy to give you the answer to any questions.
Again, thank you for any advise you can give.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Road trip from Portland to San Francisco
- 2 Late October European Trek Adventure suggestions
- 3 7 Day in Tuscany Villa in Italy?
- 4 Travel Escort idea
- 5 7 days from Madrid to Barcelona
- 6 Sailboat charter through the British Virgin Islands
- 7 New England Fall Foliage
- 8 Driving up the coast from L to San Fran
- 9 Travel on a $2000 Budget
- 10 House/Pet Sitting travel
- 11 regain air ticket cost from travel insurance company
- 12 A week to go somewhere
- 13 What is the most important stuff when you are travelling?
- 14 Driving in Ireland
- 15 Nikon Coolpix L830angle camera - alternatives?
- 16 LAX to Dodger Stadium
- 17 Carrying your passport
- 18 Road trip or Train
- 19 Singapore or Disneyland Paris
- 20 Ideal Trip!
- 21 Daughter's Tour to korea
- 22 Inexpensive travel from Gothenburg or Copenhagen
- 23 Does anyone else travel with bed sheets
- 24 Packing advice for fall trip to Europe
- 25 Where to go for short visit?