Im booking our honeymoon as a surprise for my partner but im really struggling with where to go, if any one could help or give some ideas of locations and maybe hotels i would be very greatful.
The key points are:
1) traveling end of august begining of september 2011 from the uk
2) beach location
3) all inclusive
we are both 30 and very socable, we would like to have privacy but with some night life as well (resort based or not). we really are very easy going. there is no restrictions on distance as we class the flight as part of the trip.
The budget is approx £5000.00 or $8000.00 ish allthough there is some flexability here.
If there is anything i have left out that may assist you in providing any help i would be more than happy to give you the answer to any questions.
Again, thank you for any advise you can give.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 2 Wheeled duffle options
- 3 Grad trip: African Safari vs. Europe
- 4 Fodor's: Please Stop with the Obnoxious Ads
- 5 Newbie Using Whats App
- 6 TripIt App?
- 7 Watch Out! There are VRBO.com Fees!
- 8 Best way to find new things to do in new city/country?
- 9 Money transfer
- 10 Itinerary Planning Apps
- 11 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 12 Best time to purchase ticket on British Air
- 13 In search of international vacation ideas with toddler from NYC
- 14 Passport signature
- 15 Need advice! First time to Ireland, 10 day itinerary set
- 16 Switzerland-Paris10 days trip...queries
- 17 St. Louis MO to Yellowstone
- 18 Do you get your expired passport back?
- 19 May or June trip ideas with 2 adult children
- 20 Outdoorsy but with shopping
- 21 Travel ideas near spring break?
- 22 VANCOUVER/ SEATTLE ROAD TRIP
- 23 Barcelona in 4 nights - tips and recommendations needed
- 24 Smallest Backpack you've used
- 25 Mapping tool for multi-mode, multi-destination trip?