Im booking our honeymoon as a surprise for my partner but im really struggling with where to go, if any one could help or give some ideas of locations and maybe hotels i would be very greatful.
The key points are:
1) traveling end of august begining of september 2011 from the uk
2) beach location
3) all inclusive
we are both 30 and very socable, we would like to have privacy but with some night life as well (resort based or not). we really are very easy going. there is no restrictions on distance as we class the flight as part of the trip.
The budget is approx £5000.00 or $8000.00 ish allthough there is some flexability here.
If there is anything i have left out that may assist you in providing any help i would be more than happy to give you the answer to any questions.
Again, thank you for any advise you can give.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 ☎ BROTHER Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:681 :7208 BROTHER PRINTER 24*7
- 2 US : YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482 :3831 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 3 unique travel experience
- 4 Eastern Europe ~ Help Please!
- 5 Boston to Bermuda Cruise in June
- 6 Newbie Using Whats App
- 7 super fun vacations...
- 8 International Wire/Bank Transfer to Guide Using Third-Party Service?
- 9 Luggage Set - hardshell or softshell?
- 10 What's your favourite beauty/grooming tip when travelling?
- 11 replace my Nikon d90 by rx100 ?
- 12 Traveling Solo with 9 month old
- 13 Honeymoon Suggestions
- 14 Carryon travel to Rome- One gal's packing list in the Spring
- 15 garment travel organizer
- 16 Which type of car ?
- 17 travel partners
- 18 Best bag type for 3 months in Europe - duffel, rolling, or backpack?
- 19 Best kids friendly Island to visit in August
- 20 Some tips when using Air BnB
- 21 Trip to Thailand vs Greece vs Peru?
- 22 to travel or settle down?
- 23 THe case for linen
- 24 CAPITAL ONE CARD: NOT FUNNY
- 25 San Diego to San Francisco in 6 days