Im booking our honeymoon as a surprise for my partner but im really struggling with where to go, if any one could help or give some ideas of locations and maybe hotels i would be very greatful.
The key points are:
1) traveling end of august begining of september 2011 from the uk
2) beach location
3) all inclusive
we are both 30 and very socable, we would like to have privacy but with some night life as well (resort based or not). we really are very easy going. there is no restrictions on distance as we class the flight as part of the trip.
The budget is approx £5000.00 or $8000.00 ish allthough there is some flexability here.
If there is anything i have left out that may assist you in providing any help i would be more than happy to give you the answer to any questions.
Again, thank you for any advise you can give.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Is a month and a half backpack trip around Europe worth leaving a job for?
- 2 Reluctant Solo Traveler
- 3 One bag travel for honeymooners
- 4 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 5 It's buy a bag time. Help!
- 6 Late August Honeymoon Destination Help
- 7 Advanced Beauty Group - Best Country to Visit
- 8 Tom Harper River Cruise Company?
- 9 Malaysia to Thailand and again Malaysia Visit
- 10 Vacation Destinations for a Large Family
- 11 What should my teenage boys wear in August in Italy
- 12 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 13 Where to keep important documents
- 14 Road Trip: - Venice - Florence - Rome
- 15 Last minute tips, specially in Southern Asia
- 16 Road Trip - Memphis, Savannah, and Charleston
- 17 Barclaycard Arrival MC chip & pin useless in Italy
- 18 Holiday to Florida
- 19 Sim Card Advice
- 20 To all of you who are responsible for hotel breakfast buffets!
- 21 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 22 First Timer: Traveling to Amsterdam Need advice
- 23 Minimalistic living for travel
- 24 Rain Boots
- 25 Schengen Visa