Im booking our honeymoon as a surprise for my partner but im really struggling with where to go, if any one could help or give some ideas of locations and maybe hotels i would be very greatful.
The key points are:
1) traveling end of august begining of september 2011 from the uk
2) beach location
3) all inclusive
we are both 30 and very socable, we would like to have privacy but with some night life as well (resort based or not). we really are very easy going. there is no restrictions on distance as we class the flight as part of the trip.
The budget is approx £5000.00 or $8000.00 ish allthough there is some flexability here.
If there is anything i have left out that may assist you in providing any help i would be more than happy to give you the answer to any questions.
Again, thank you for any advise you can give.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 http://healthonlinereviews.com/slim-u-forskolin/
- 2 All-in-One Universal Plug Adapter?
- 3 Week in LA & San Francisco
- 4 40th anniversary
- 5 Help:best way from Calais to London
- 6 What is the best way to get from Newark Airport to JFK
- 7 What's the most expensive country you have been to?
- 8 Travel towel?
- 9 Trip from Lecce, Italy to Pescara, Abruzzo.
- 10 Cross Country Greyhound Trip
- 11 Tips for tour guides on a week or longer trip
- 12 Traving to Barcelona Spain
- 13 Fan 220v or dual volt for travel
- 14 Las Vegas to page the Grand Canyon to Phoenix
- 15 Train ride from Florida to Alaska
- 16 Do any of you have Away luggage?
- 17 Favorite budget travel items?
- 18 One way to and one way back home?
- 19 Irish Pubs and other Fun Things
- 20 Holiday ideas urgently needed for mother and daughter holiday
- 21 Connection Time for Dulles
- 22 Ideas for road trip, South Florida up to Charleston, SC
- 23 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 24 Solo travel in Europe as a 18 year old female
- 25 Road trip Houston to Creede Colorado