Im booking our honeymoon as a surprise for my partner but im really struggling with where to go, if any one could help or give some ideas of locations and maybe hotels i would be very greatful.
The key points are:
1) traveling end of august begining of september 2011 from the uk
2) beach location
3) all inclusive
we are both 30 and very socable, we would like to have privacy but with some night life as well (resort based or not). we really are very easy going. there is no restrictions on distance as we class the flight as part of the trip.
The budget is approx £5000.00 or $8000.00 ish allthough there is some flexability here.
If there is anything i have left out that may assist you in providing any help i would be more than happy to give you the answer to any questions.
Again, thank you for any advise you can give.
Honeymoon Help Pls
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Finding a House Sitter.
- 2 Road Scholar
- 3 First Solo Trip -- Mid 20's Female --Where to go???
- 4 BEWARE of Grand Circle Travel SCAMS!!!
- 5 Economy Class Seat: Bulkhead Row? (Boeing 777)
- 6 Driving from New York to South Florida and staying over 1 night
- 7 Checklist: What to Do Before You Go
- 8 Your Best Travel Tips
- 9 Useful travel apps
- 10 I need people to do a road trip to USA
- 11 LADIES: FAVORITE UNDER SEAT PERSONAL BAG AND WHAT TO PACK IN IT?
- 12 Base city in England
- 13 Suggestions please
- 14 Credit Card FF Program Retention/Waive Fee
- 15 What's your experience with groupon.com?
- 16 vow renewal
- 17 what size suitcase holds 40 pounds?
- 18 Spain and Morocco in 2 weeks
- 19 Solo Woman traveller ! Yes you TOO can make it.
- 20 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 21 Travel Agent: what to do if their cost is more than your research?
- 22 Do you know Torquay hotel in UK
- 23 Where to go for "Once in a lifetime vacation"?
- 24 Traveling tips during fall
- 25 Beach Wedding Location Ideas!