My fiance and I need advice on where to go for our honeymoon. We are looking to do a short 6 night, 7 days somewhere, preferably all-inclusive. We will be traveling from Boston, MA and our budget is around $5,000.
We have already been to Mexico and are probably going again for a company trip next year so we want to stay away from there and the Dominican Republic. I thought Costa Rica would be perfect since we are looking for somewhere that has an amazing beach but also some adventure away from the beach (i.e volcano's, rain-forest, zip-lining, ATV's etc.) but after some research it seems all the adventure is far away from the beach there and we would rather not stay at two different hotels since we are only doing a week.
Any help would be awesome since we have not really been anywhere and there is so many options!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 4 week travel with teens
- 2 What to do on long flights?
- 3 Beware of HolidayCars.com
- 4 One month free to travel in February
- 5 Packing for Safari in Kenya
- 6 Honeymoon Destination
- 7 How to find the best adventure tour
- 8 If UK visit visa works for Europe too!
- 9 What's the most expensive country you have been to?
- 10 How do you like my plan for a gap year?
- 11 Destination suggestion, departing from Vegas and returning to Detroit
- 12 How to travel with only carry on...with a baby
- 13 Feb - a week get away for 2 couples
- 14 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 15 Need Amalfi planning help
- 16 Where to go...April of 2018
- 17 Cautionary tale about ATM use
- 18 Why Access to Services at Home should not affect your next trip
- 19 California Zepher
- 20 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 21 Babymoon w/ toddler Fall Ideas (Zika)
- 22 6 day 5 night Honeymoon from US
- 23 Honeymoon ideas STAT
- 24 Looking for travel filmmakers to collaborate and travel together!
- 25 Airport robbery