Having a hard time deciding between Brazil/Amazon rainforest and some countries in Asia for a honeymoon. We would like to see nature, including monkeys, parrots, elephants (ideally), strange insects, etc. Also want beautiful beaches for a few days, where you can snorkel off the beach and calm water. My fiance is more interested in city and interesting culture, delicious food, etc. so that would be a requirement as well. I don't want to see animals in zoos- only their natural habitat please! We'd love to stay in interesting hotels such as ones where you can sleep outdoors or over water, in a tree house, etc. We have 14-16 days, will be traveling in the last week of October and first week of November. We have about $9,000 USD to spend but that would have to include airfare from NYC, food, spending money etc.
Honeymoon: Asia or Amazon?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Where would you go if you were us?
- 2 Apple Pay is here, and it's revolutionary!
- 3 10 Days of travel help!
- 4 Friends Seeking Advice
- 5 Please review our first YouTube Video of traveling adventure!
- 6 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 7 French gastronomy
- 8 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 9 Where in the World Should We Go?
- 10 Website to map your trips?
- 11 Best places to give a travel talk / slide show in NYC?
- 12 Recommendations for Light-Weight, 4-Wheel, 22-in. Roll On.
- 13 Packing vitamins. Customs?
- 14 Best places to start...
- 15 Winter Sunshine
- 16 What's the best accommodation comparison site?
- 17 Travel health insurance
- 18 Private Guides - Cost question
- 19 What's stopping you from traveling more?
- 20 Rome and amalfi coast
- 21 Around the World Ticket/Trips
- 22 August 2015 Honeymoon Trip Ideas
- 23 Where to go on multi-gen trip in Apr 2015 with2 & 6 year olds?
- 24 Travel Agency Review for Trip to Spain
- 25 Phone service