Having a hard time deciding between Brazil/Amazon rainforest and some countries in Asia for a honeymoon. We would like to see nature, including monkeys, parrots, elephants (ideally), strange insects, etc. Also want beautiful beaches for a few days, where you can snorkel off the beach and calm water. My fiance is more interested in city and interesting culture, delicious food, etc. so that would be a requirement as well. I don't want to see animals in zoos- only their natural habitat please! We'd love to stay in interesting hotels such as ones where you can sleep outdoors or over water, in a tree house, etc. We have 14-16 days, will be traveling in the last week of October and first week of November. We have about $9,000 USD to spend but that would have to include airfare from NYC, food, spending money etc.
Honeymoon: Asia or Amazon?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Carryon travel to Rome- One gal's packing list in the Spring
- 2 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 3 Where in the world to go in December by myself for 5 days? Select Cities.
- 4 Why Are B&B's So Overrated?
- 5 Where is it that's warm, dry and intellectual?
- 6 30th Birthday Trip Ideas!
- 7 About EHIC card?
- 8 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 9 London, Amsterdam, Munich, and Barcelona in 17 days?
- 10 Packing Bottles of Gin in Checked Luggage
- 11 Best adventure/trek holiday ideas
- 12 quiet getaways for older women
- 13 Solo female June traveler looking for trip ideas/advice
- 14 Torn between Trips
- 15 Ohhhh where to go next!
- 16 Groupon Getaways
- 17 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 18 Will pollution wreck my Beijing dreams ?
- 19 Road Trip from Boston to North Carolina
- 20 Beer Prices Around the World!
- 21 Carrying a smartphone
- 22 Health insurance for one month visit to USA
- 23 40th birthday trip with my husband
- 24 BEWARE of Grand Circle Travel SCAMS!!!
- 25 Money belts, neck wallets, etc.