Having a hard time deciding between Brazil/Amazon rainforest and some countries in Asia for a honeymoon. We would like to see nature, including monkeys, parrots, elephants (ideally), strange insects, etc. Also want beautiful beaches for a few days, where you can snorkel off the beach and calm water. My fiance is more interested in city and interesting culture, delicious food, etc. so that would be a requirement as well. I don't want to see animals in zoos- only their natural habitat please! We'd love to stay in interesting hotels such as ones where you can sleep outdoors or over water, in a tree house, etc. We have 14-16 days, will be traveling in the last week of October and first week of November. We have about $9,000 USD to spend but that would have to include airfare from NYC, food, spending money etc.
Honeymoon: Asia or Amazon?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Mailing travel gifts from abroad
- 2 A Killer Whale Spectacle in Nice
- 3 Traveling long haul for the first time
- 4 New York, Vegas or the Carribean
- 5 Vacation with 1 year old?
- 6 40th Birthday Trip
- 7 First Time Going to Europe - Ideas?
- 8 Where to go in February/March
- 9 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 10 mid December honeymoon in Europe
- 11 Waterproof spray
- 12 https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/JBCJJHY
- 13 Honeymoon
- 14 Are these shoes too American looking?
- 15 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 16 Where to go over New Years?
- 17 Most Exotic and Adventurous Trip Possible
- 18 Help finding a beach resort w/ nightlife for a young couple!
- 19 my travel ignorance
- 20 Your favorite USA car rental company
- 21 Your Best Travel Tips
- 22 Northern Lights
- 23 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 24 Road trip along the east coast with tween & teen
- 25 First Trip To Japan and South Korea Solo!