I would like some assistance in tips and ideas on a fascinating honeymoon. We are getting married on April 26 and would like to leave for our honeymoon April 28 - may 3. So anytime between those dates we would like to begin our honeymoon . Our honeymoon goals would be:
Fly out of NY/NJ
We are between a couple ideas that would meet our budget and time restraints but our main ideas are as such:
Greek Islands or Italy ?
We have even thought of a Mediterranean cruise if the dates allow this ?
One of our other ideas are Costa Rica or Belize but we learned its the beginning of there rainy season?
We are a young couple about 30 years old that enjoy the beach but also like to do lots of activities. I wouldn't mind walking through Italy or Greece eating delicious food and sightseeing but on the other hand we would enjoy walking around a volcano, caves, zip lining, parasailing, and even jet skiing .Australia seems amazing with wildlife or visiting the coral reef for adventure but not sure if our budget or time period allows for this since its almost a 24 hours one way to Australia. We have been saving up and really would like to take advantage of having one memorable honeymoon that we can always remember.
Please any tips , ideas, or opinions would greatly be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 보라카이카지노☁`▶ ＫＯＯ２８.ＣＯＭ ◀`☁보라카이카지노
- 2 Girls Trip Ideas
- 3 Sunday Fundayz
- 4 Do liquids HAVE to be in a quart size baggie?
- 5 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 6 Travel buddy for Asia or Central/South America trip
- 7 Does the USB car charger (UK edition ) suffice for my car travel ?
- 8 Searching for co-travelers!
- 9 Apps for Solo Travellers?
- 10 Carryon travel to Rome- One gal's packing list in the Spring
- 11 Beer Prices Around the World!
- 12 Family trip Europe
- 13 Is a month and a half backpack trip around Europe worth leaving a job for?
- 14 Home security while traveling
- 15 More on Phony Reviews
- 16 Advice for a newbie
- 17 Pros & cons of "travel" vests
- 18 Spontaneous solo backpacking trip
- 19 Italy or Napa Valley? Mother daughter duo
- 20 What do you use to save money on travel?
- 21 Ideas February trip
- 22 Help with Itinerary for Trip with Kids to Carmel
- 23 Day bags when traveling
- 24 slippery sleeping bags with mat on slopes
- 25 cell phone adapters in UK and Europe