I would like some assistance in tips and ideas on a fascinating honeymoon. We are getting married on April 26 and would like to leave for our honeymoon April 28 - may 3. So anytime between those dates we would like to begin our honeymoon . Our honeymoon goals would be:
Fly out of NY/NJ
We are between a couple ideas that would meet our budget and time restraints but our main ideas are as such:
Greek Islands or Italy ?
We have even thought of a Mediterranean cruise if the dates allow this ?
One of our other ideas are Costa Rica or Belize but we learned its the beginning of there rainy season?
We are a young couple about 30 years old that enjoy the beach but also like to do lots of activities. I wouldn't mind walking through Italy or Greece eating delicious food and sightseeing but on the other hand we would enjoy walking around a volcano, caves, zip lining, parasailing, and even jet skiing .Australia seems amazing with wildlife or visiting the coral reef for adventure but not sure if our budget or time period allows for this since its almost a 24 hours one way to Australia. We have been saving up and really would like to take advantage of having one memorable honeymoon that we can always remember.
Please any tips , ideas, or opinions would greatly be appreciated.
Honeymoon advice April 2014
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 How much do you pay a travel agent?
- 2 Home Exchanges
- 3 December travel - where to go?
- 4 2 Week Honeymoon France, Italy, Spain, Greece, Rome
- 5 Affordable January Trip Ideas
- 6 Air B&B
- 7 Suggest best accomodation in singapore
- 8 What's stopping you from traveling more?
- 9 Home security while traveling?
- 10 US $ or local currency when booking hotel online?
- 11 Phone service
- 12 Where to go on multi-gen trip in Apr 2015 with2 & 6 year olds?
- 13 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 14 Want suggestion for Diwali tour place
- 15 Recommendations for Light-Weight, 4-Wheel, 22-in. Roll On.
- 16 Fall Road Trip
- 17 December 3 Week Vacation
- 18 San Francisco or San Diego
- 19 Luggage Help: Need a Luggage or Duffel at least 31" x 23" (78 x 57cm)
- 20 Noise Cancelling Headphones
- 21 Groupon Cancellation/Transfer Option
- 22 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 23 6 weeks in the Americas during December
- 24 Shoes for round the world trip - suitable for hiking and running?
- 25 Scammers on Airbnb site