I would like some assistance in tips and ideas on a fascinating honeymoon. We are getting married on April 26 and would like to leave for our honeymoon April 28 - may 3. So anytime between those dates we would like to begin our honeymoon . Our honeymoon goals would be:
Fly out of NY/NJ
We are between a couple ideas that would meet our budget and time restraints but our main ideas are as such:
Greek Islands or Italy ?
We have even thought of a Mediterranean cruise if the dates allow this ?
One of our other ideas are Costa Rica or Belize but we learned its the beginning of there rainy season?
We are a young couple about 30 years old that enjoy the beach but also like to do lots of activities. I wouldn't mind walking through Italy or Greece eating delicious food and sightseeing but on the other hand we would enjoy walking around a volcano, caves, zip lining, parasailing, and even jet skiing .Australia seems amazing with wildlife or visiting the coral reef for adventure but not sure if our budget or time period allows for this since its almost a 24 hours one way to Australia. We have been saving up and really would like to take advantage of having one memorable honeymoon that we can always remember.
Please any tips , ideas, or opinions would greatly be appreciated.
Honeymoon advice April 2014
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Need Help: Winter US/Carrib Vacation Ideas
- 2 RDIF Security Bags/Wallets
- 3 Help? Where to go with an 18 year old boy?
- 4 Anniversary trip
- 5 Discounted luggage websites
- 6 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 7 Traveling long haul for the first time
- 8 Light weight Luggage
- 9 Carry-on Luggage
- 10 Traveling with a smartphone
- 11 Which place would you like to travel ?
- 12 Transferring on an international flight
- 13 Accessing online banking while in Europe
- 14 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 15 AutoSlash and Hotel Tonight - Your Reviews
- 16 Thanksgiving week trip
- 17 Is there a company or website that compares SIM cards?
- 18 Around the World Ticket/Trips
- 19 Hotel bidding site recommendations.
- 20 Thrifty OHare parking
- 21 Saving money travelling the world
- 22 Family Holiday in Turkey-with three kids aged 12,10 & 7
- 23 Hitchhiking robot - way cool!
- 24 Anyone Tried US CBP's Mobile Passport Program at ATL?
- 25 First Time Going to Europe - Ideas?