I would like some assistance in tips and ideas on a fascinating honeymoon. We are getting married on April 26 and would like to leave for our honeymoon April 28 - may 3. So anytime between those dates we would like to begin our honeymoon . Our honeymoon goals would be:
Fly out of NY/NJ
We are between a couple ideas that would meet our budget and time restraints but our main ideas are as such:
Greek Islands or Italy ?
We have even thought of a Mediterranean cruise if the dates allow this ?
One of our other ideas are Costa Rica or Belize but we learned its the beginning of there rainy season?
We are a young couple about 30 years old that enjoy the beach but also like to do lots of activities. I wouldn't mind walking through Italy or Greece eating delicious food and sightseeing but on the other hand we would enjoy walking around a volcano, caves, zip lining, parasailing, and even jet skiing .Australia seems amazing with wildlife or visiting the coral reef for adventure but not sure if our budget or time period allows for this since its almost a 24 hours one way to Australia. We have been saving up and really would like to take advantage of having one memorable honeymoon that we can always remember.
Please any tips , ideas, or opinions would greatly be appreciated.
Honeymoon advice April 2014
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 My new blog for cooking, photography and traveling!
- 2 Best places to start...
- 3 10 Days of travel help!
- 4 Friends Seeking Advice
- 5 French gastronomy
- 6 December travel - where to go?
- 7 Travel health insurance
- 8 What's stopping you from traveling more?
- 9 Apple Pay is here, and it's revolutionary!
- 10 India food Tours
- 11 Where would you go if you were us?
- 12 Home Exchanges
- 13 Please review our first YouTube Video of traveling adventure!
- 14 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 15 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 16 Where in the World Should We Go?
- 17 Website to map your trips?
- 18 Best places to give a travel talk / slide show in NYC?
- 19 Recommendations for Light-Weight, 4-Wheel, 22-in. Roll On.
- 20 Packing vitamins. Customs?
- 21 Winter Sunshine
- 22 What's the best accommodation comparison site?
- 23 Private Guides - Cost question
- 24 Rome and amalfi coast
- 25 Around the World Ticket/Trips