I would like some assistance in tips and ideas on a fascinating honeymoon. We are getting married on April 26 and would like to leave for our honeymoon April 28 - may 3. So anytime between those dates we would like to begin our honeymoon . Our honeymoon goals would be:
Fly out of NY/NJ
We are between a couple ideas that would meet our budget and time restraints but our main ideas are as such:
Greek Islands or Italy ?
We have even thought of a Mediterranean cruise if the dates allow this ?
One of our other ideas are Costa Rica or Belize but we learned its the beginning of there rainy season?
We are a young couple about 30 years old that enjoy the beach but also like to do lots of activities. I wouldn't mind walking through Italy or Greece eating delicious food and sightseeing but on the other hand we would enjoy walking around a volcano, caves, zip lining, parasailing, and even jet skiing .Australia seems amazing with wildlife or visiting the coral reef for adventure but not sure if our budget or time period allows for this since its almost a 24 hours one way to Australia. We have been saving up and really would like to take advantage of having one memorable honeymoon that we can always remember.
Please any tips , ideas, or opinions would greatly be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Discounted luggage websites
- 2 VIETNAM VISA ON ARRIVAL
- 3 Rent A Car in Delhi From A Trusted Car Rental Company
- 4 Machu Picchu Tour
- 5 When to travel to Africa
- 6 Comfortable shoes that can go to dinner
- 7 Help us pick our 10 year anniversary destination!
- 8 First time traveler
- 9 Go-Pro or Olympus Tough camera
- 10 Mapping tool for multi-mode, multi-destination trip?
- 11 Exploring a City
- 12 Dolomites for 2 days
- 13 May or June trip ideas with 2 adult children
- 14 Drive from SD to Yellowstone
- 15 Travel from Alaska to Chicago by train?
- 16 Footwear / clothing for adventure / exploring
- 17 Looking for a Travel Buddy to Explore More of Eastern Europe and Spain
- 18 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 19 Is it necessary to learn native language of the country, where travelling?
- 20 looking for travel buddy to join kanha national park trip
- 21 Passport Help!!!
- 22 First time travelling outside the USA
- 23 Iceland-Landmannalaugar
- 24 hiking poles in carry on
- 25 Llego a Roma el 21 de febrero...