I would like some assistance in tips and ideas on a fascinating honeymoon. We are getting married on April 26 and would like to leave for our honeymoon April 28 - may 3. So anytime between those dates we would like to begin our honeymoon . Our honeymoon goals would be:
Fly out of NY/NJ
We are between a couple ideas that would meet our budget and time restraints but our main ideas are as such:
Greek Islands or Italy ?
We have even thought of a Mediterranean cruise if the dates allow this ?
One of our other ideas are Costa Rica or Belize but we learned its the beginning of there rainy season?
We are a young couple about 30 years old that enjoy the beach but also like to do lots of activities. I wouldn't mind walking through Italy or Greece eating delicious food and sightseeing but on the other hand we would enjoy walking around a volcano, caves, zip lining, parasailing, and even jet skiing .Australia seems amazing with wildlife or visiting the coral reef for adventure but not sure if our budget or time period allows for this since its almost a 24 hours one way to Australia. We have been saving up and really would like to take advantage of having one memorable honeymoon that we can always remember.
Please any tips , ideas, or opinions would greatly be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 A most peculiar suitcase--it comes with shelves!
- 2 Al Hijaz- Perfect place to find the best and cheap umrah packages.
- 3 Top Most Reasons to choose Makkah and Madina for your Next Holiday.
- 4 3 Best ways to compare Umrah Packages.
- 5 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 6 TravelAgent
- 7 Your Favorite Rain coat?
- 8 Paris city to Orly airport transport
- 9 Bad Experience
- 10 Egypt or Singapore ?
- 11 Business trip in early March
- 12 Mishap and Adventure studying English in Malta
- 13 Looking for clothing recommendations!
- 14 Family of 3-month long trip
- 15 Solo travel France / winter
- 16 What can i do to make Turkish airline to refund my unused tickets
- 17 Christmas warm weather
- 18 B. Hills/Badlands from Denver
- 19 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 20 SiobhanP Back looking for old Friends!
- 21 Detroit to Glacier National Park
- 22 Bruges or Copenhagen?!
- 23 Europe in December with a toddler - need to make plans ASAP
- 24 Want to go Munich
- 25 Rockies, Teton, Yellowstone, Glacier Parks