I wonder does anyone have a video surveillance system at home? or how else do you provide security to your house and premises while you are away from home? are you a client of some security company?
I'm going to France for one month with my family. And I'm a little bit worried about the house safety. It's the first time we all leave for for such a long time, all together.
I actually think I can do video surveillance system myself. Any suggestions on cameras? software? IP or analog cameras? iSpy? Xeoma? ZoneMinder? so many programs, I'm a little bit lost...I tried to google, but the informations on IT forums is way too technical...I need more realistic advice.
Thanks to everyone in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Packing for Safari in Kenya
- 2 Honeymoon Destination
- 3 How to find the best adventure tour
- 4 One month free to travel in February
- 5 If UK visit visa works for Europe too!
- 6 What's the most expensive country you have been to?
- 7 What to do on long flights?
- 8 How do you like my plan for a gap year?
- 9 Destination suggestion, departing from Vegas and returning to Detroit
- 10 How to travel with only carry on...with a baby
- 11 Feb - a week get away for 2 couples
- 12 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 13 Need Amalfi planning help
- 14 Where to go...April of 2018
- 15 Cautionary tale about ATM use
- 16 Why Access to Services at Home should not affect your next trip
- 17 California Zepher
- 18 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 19 Babymoon w/ toddler Fall Ideas (Zika)
- 20 6 day 5 night Honeymoon from US
- 21 Honeymoon ideas STAT
- 22 Looking for travel filmmakers to collaborate and travel together!
- 23 Airport robbery
- 24 Usefulness of a travel agent ?
- 25 New York City - Suite/Hotel