I wonder does anyone have a video surveillance system at home? or how else do you provide security to your house and premises while you are away from home? are you a client of some security company?
I'm going to France for one month with my family. And I'm a little bit worried about the house safety. It's the first time we all leave for for such a long time, all together.
I actually think I can do video surveillance system myself. Any suggestions on cameras? software? IP or analog cameras? iSpy? Xeoma? ZoneMinder? so many programs, I'm a little bit lost...I tried to google, but the informations on IT forums is way too technical...I need more realistic advice.
Thanks to everyone in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 I really want to experience the northern lights
- 2 Money belt/hidden pocket
- 3 Wannabe female solo traveler seeking reassurance
- 4 Airbnb / Horrible Experience!
- 5 Barclaycard Arrival MC chip & pin useless in Italy
- 6 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 7 Where to find volunteer work or hosteltrave job in the world
- 8 What do you pack in your toiletries bag?
- 9 40th Birthday Celebration
- 10 Should I use a travel agent?
- 11 Where in the world can I make my dream, reality?
- 12 What Resources Do You Use to Book Complicated Trips?
- 13 Road trip from Denver or Salt Lake City?
- 14 Difficult Decisions!!
- 15 Oceanfront Location - where in the world?
- 16 HoneyMoon - january
- 17 Glacier National Park Trip
- 18 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 19 Road map- European
- 20 Travel idea for a 1 year old
- 21 Malaga Ave fast train- M Zambrano Train Station car return
- 22 xmas anywhere in europe
- 23 Need advice for Asia trip
- 24 Family Italy
- 25 Big Island vs Maui