I wonder does anyone have a video surveillance system at home? or how else do you provide security to your house and premises while you are away from home? are you a client of some security company?
I'm going to France for one month with my family. And I'm a little bit worried about the house safety. It's the first time we all leave for for such a long time, all together.
I actually think I can do video surveillance system myself. Any suggestions on cameras? software? IP or analog cameras? iSpy? Xeoma? ZoneMinder? so many programs, I'm a little bit lost...I tried to google, but the informations on IT forums is way too technical...I need more realistic advice.
Thanks to everyone in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 2 Bali Or Italy/Greece
- 3 Packing a family of 8 in a minivan for an out of state camping trip
- 4 How to Avoid Pickpockets in Paris
- 5 Husband's 40th Birthday
- 6 Advice for traveling with leg/hip pain
- 7 multi-destinations with multi-type travel
- 8 5 Best travel apps? (open)
- 9 When to introduce kids to international travel?
- 10 Not quite sure where to go yet...
- 11 South Italy Trip Ideas
- 12 Ipad apps for travel in germany
- 13 Travel Bangkok to Songkhla
- 14 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 15 Daypack Recommendation
- 16 Grand Luxury Hotels
- 17 YQG to PMO on AC with connection in FCO on Alitalia
- 18 Where to go with an infant?
- 19 Retrieving Voice Mail abroad - Help me
- 20 Carryon travel to Rome- One gal's packing list in the Spring
- 21 Where is the most expensive hotel in the world?
- 22 3 kids under 5 - where to go from Cali
- 23 ONE WAY car rental from NYC to BOS
- 24 Baggage transfers - two separate bookings but same airlines
- 25 Trip ideas for 4 yo, 2 yo, and infant?