I wonder does anyone have a video surveillance system at home? or how else do you provide security to your house and premises while you are away from home? are you a client of some security company?
I'm going to France for one month with my family. And I'm a little bit worried about the house safety. It's the first time we all leave for for such a long time, all together.
I actually think I can do video surveillance system myself. Any suggestions on cameras? software? IP or analog cameras? iSpy? Xeoma? ZoneMinder? so many programs, I'm a little bit lost...I tried to google, but the informations on IT forums is way too technical...I need more realistic advice.
Thanks to everyone in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Is a month and a half backpack trip around Europe worth leaving a job for?
- 2 Beer Prices Around the World!
- 3 Apps for Solo Travellers?
- 4 Home security while traveling
- 5 More on Phony Reviews
- 6 Advice for a newbie
- 7 Pros & cons of "travel" vests
- 8 Family trip Europe
- 9 Car Rentals in Italy
- 10 Spontaneous solo backpacking trip
- 11 Italy or Napa Valley? Mother daughter duo
- 12 What do you use to save money on travel?
- 13 Ideas February trip
- 14 Help with Itinerary for Trip with Kids to Carmel
- 15 Day bags when traveling
- 16 slippery sleeping bags with mat on slopes
- 17 cell phone adapters in UK and Europe
- 18 Three Week West Coast Road Trip
- 19 Family Road trip Jersey to PEI - Best route 1 overnight
- 20 Roundup of overseas cell phone plan options, or: To SIM or not to SIM?
- 21 Daughter's 30 Bday trip
- 22 Any expierences with Groupon or Living Social travel deals (international)?
- 23 Road Trip: - Venice - Florence - Rome
- 24 It's buy a bag time. Help!
- 25 Saving Money