I wonder does anyone have a video surveillance system at home? or how else do you provide security to your house and premises while you are away from home? are you a client of some security company?
I'm going to France for one month with my family. And I'm a little bit worried about the house safety. It's the first time we all leave for for such a long time, all together.
I actually think I can do video surveillance system myself. Any suggestions on cameras? software? IP or analog cameras? iSpy? Xeoma? ZoneMinder? so many programs, I'm a little bit lost...I tried to google, but the informations on IT forums is way too technical...I need more realistic advice.
Thanks to everyone in advance!
Home security while traveling
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Affordable January Trip Ideas
- 2 Air B&B
- 3 Suggest best accomodation in singapore
- 4 What's stopping you from traveling more?
- 5 Home security while traveling?
- 6 US $ or local currency when booking hotel online?
- 7 Phone service
- 8 Where to go on multi-gen trip in Apr 2015 with2 & 6 year olds?
- 9 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 10 Want suggestion for Diwali tour place
- 11 Recommendations for Light-Weight, 4-Wheel, 22-in. Roll On.
- 12 Fall Road Trip
- 13 December 3 Week Vacation
- 14 San Francisco or San Diego
- 15 Luggage Help: Need a Luggage or Duffel at least 31" x 23" (78 x 57cm)
- 16 Home Exchanges
- 17 Noise Cancelling Headphones
- 18 Groupon Cancellation/Transfer Option
- 19 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 20 6 weeks in the Americas during December
- 21 Shoes for round the world trip - suitable for hiking and running?
- 22 Scammers on Airbnb site
- 23 India food Tours
- 24 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 25 VPN? Witopia? If so, which?