I wonder does anyone have a video surveillance system at home? or how else do you provide security to your house and premises while you are away from home? are you a client of some security company?
I'm going to France for one month with my family. And I'm a little bit worried about the house safety. It's the first time we all leave for for such a long time, all together.
I actually think I can do video surveillance system myself. Any suggestions on cameras? software? IP or analog cameras? iSpy? Xeoma? ZoneMinder? so many programs, I'm a little bit lost...I tried to google, but the informations on IT forums is way too technical...I need more realistic advice.
Thanks to everyone in advance!
Home security while traveling
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Travel health insurance
- 2 What's stopping you from traveling more?
- 3 Apple Pay is here, and it's revolutionary!
- 4 Friends Seeking Advice
- 5 French gastronomy
- 6 December travel - where to go?
- 7 India food Tours
- 8 Where would you go if you were us?
- 9 Home Exchanges
- 10 10 Days of travel help!
- 11 Please review our first YouTube Video of traveling adventure!
- 12 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 13 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 14 Where in the World Should We Go?
- 15 Website to map your trips?
- 16 Best places to give a travel talk / slide show in NYC?
- 17 Recommendations for Light-Weight, 4-Wheel, 22-in. Roll On.
- 18 Packing vitamins. Customs?
- 19 Best places to start...
- 20 Winter Sunshine
- 21 What's the best accommodation comparison site?
- 22 Private Guides - Cost question
- 23 Rome and amalfi coast
- 24 Around the World Ticket/Trips
- 25 August 2015 Honeymoon Trip Ideas