I wonder does anyone have a video surveillance system at home? or how else do you provide security to your house and premises while you are away from home? are you a client of some security company?
I'm going to France for one month with my family. And I'm a little bit worried about the house safety. It's the first time we all leave for for such a long time, all together.
I actually think I can do video surveillance system myself. Any suggestions on cameras? software? IP or analog cameras? iSpy? Xeoma? ZoneMinder? so many programs, I'm a little bit lost...I tried to google, but the informations on IT forums is way too technical...I need more realistic advice.
Thanks to everyone in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Cannabis Medical card and Medical marijuana
- 2 What is the best Internet Service Provider in Cairo, Egypt?
- 3 What's the most expensive country you have been to?
- 4 Fliip Key vs VRBO
- 5 Irish Pubs and other Fun Things
- 6 Carryon travel to Rome- One gal's packing list in the Spring
- 7 How realistic traveling without money actually is?
- 8 TripIt App?
- 9 What to do on long flights?
- 10 travel mate wanted
- 11 Fort Lauderdale to New York
- 12 Italy and Santorini Greece
- 13 Question about USD Value in Other Countrues
- 14 Packing Cubes
- 15 Roadtrip/Vacation Advice Needed
- 16 Vacation for two
- 17 What itinerary should I pick for Europe ?
- 18 What's your favourite beauty/grooming tip when travelling?
- 19 Luggage Set - hardshell or softshell?
- 20 Eastern Europe ~ Help Please!
- 21 Some tips when using Air BnB
- 22 Packing must haves for the summer?
- 23 [ GEAR HELP ] -- what is the most effective WHITE sun hat
- 24 Female Traveling Solo to Moscow and St.petersburg
- 25 Mobile Apps for Travel