I wonder does anyone have a video surveillance system at home? or how else do you provide security to your house and premises while you are away from home? are you a client of some security company?
I'm going to France for one month with my family. And I'm a little bit worried about the house safety. It's the first time we all leave for for such a long time, all together.
I actually think I can do video surveillance system myself. Any suggestions on cameras? software? IP or analog cameras? iSpy? Xeoma? ZoneMinder? so many programs, I'm a little bit lost...I tried to google, but the informations on IT forums is way too technical...I need more realistic advice.
Thanks to everyone in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 http://top10sideeffects.com/alpha-prime-elite/
- 2 Camera recommendations for wildlife photography
- 3 Help Selecting Destination for 40 Birthday Group Trip
- 4 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 5 Accommodation San Sebastian
- 6 First time travelling outside the USA
- 7 Tips on itinerary for 2 weeks in Puerto Rico
- 8 Traveling to NW Italy (Aosta)
- 9 SIXT car rental in US
- 10 Chef for Turks and Caicos
- 11 What suitcase size holds around 60 pounds of weight.
- 12 3 weeks in Siena Italy
- 13 April - Crete v Canaries? & Pregnant!
- 14 Visit to usa
- 15 Terrified traveller
- 16 insect repellent bracelets
- 17 Top travel destinations 2017
- 18 Your Favorite Rain coat?
- 19 Early trip planning
- 20 First time traveler
- 21 Best place in March to travel with kids
- 22 Is it necessary to learn native language of the country, where travelling?
- 23 Tour company or DIY?
- 24 Amtrak's AutoTrain - yes or no?
- 25 Itinerary Help! CDG Round Trip in 10 days