I wonder does anyone have a video surveillance system at home? or how else do you provide security to your house and premises while you are away from home? are you a client of some security company?
I'm going to France for one month with my family. And I'm a little bit worried about the house safety. It's the first time we all leave for for such a long time, all together.
I actually think I can do video surveillance system myself. Any suggestions on cameras? software? IP or analog cameras? iSpy? Xeoma? ZoneMinder? so many programs, I'm a little bit lost...I tried to google, but the informations on IT forums is way too technical...I need more realistic advice.
Thanks to everyone in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 for a best support Avast AntIvIrUs 18006817208^&*%s solving the problem
- 2 to travel or settle down?
- 3 Which type of car ?
- 4 Great Saint Bernard Pass / Lake Geneva / Northern Italy
- 5 garment travel organizer
- 6 Traveling Solo with 9 month old
- 7 What's your favourite beauty/grooming tip when travelling?
- 8 Newbie Using Whats App
- 9 replace my Nikon d90 by rx100 ?
- 10 Some tips when using Air BnB
- 11 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 12 Cape Town Ideas
- 13 Best Hostels
- 14 European chargers, Garmins & phones
- 15 best travel app (android or Apple)
- 16 Road Trip For Two
- 17 Estes Park to Lexington, KY
- 18 Copper Canyon
- 19 Travel through Expedia
- 20 Autoeurope car location...questions !
- 21 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 22 Round the World
- 23 Misleading third party websites
- 24 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 25 Travel ideas near spring break?