I wonder does anyone have a video surveillance system at home? or how else do you provide security to your house and premises while you are away from home? are you a client of some security company?
I'm going to France for one month with my family. And I'm a little bit worried about the house safety. It's the first time we all leave for for such a long time, all together.
I actually think I can do video surveillance system myself. Any suggestions on cameras? software? IP or analog cameras? iSpy? Xeoma? ZoneMinder? so many programs, I'm a little bit lost...I tried to google, but the informations on IT forums is way too technical...I need more realistic advice.
Thanks to everyone in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Travel idea for a 1 year old
- 2 Traveling with Kids - Suggestions for Planner/Scrapbook to BRING on Trip
- 3 Autism/Disability Travel
- 4 3-4 day weekend getaway for group
- 5 Looking for suggestions for summer vacay
- 6 Pedometer for Kids
- 7 Road trip from San Diego to Atlanta
- 8 Your Top 5 travel iPad Apps
- 9 Won a trip to anywhere in the world + hotel... where should I go!?
- 10 Honeymoon help Seattle to San Diago
- 11 1 week mother-son trip in August. Where?
- 12 Nova Scotia and PEI
- 13 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 14 Need Advice about Ticket Price Drop
- 15 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 16 Looking for suggestions for taking photos.
- 17 Carryon travel to Rome- One gal's packing list in the Spring
- 18 Traveling to Niagara Falls-HELP ME!
- 19 Food in carry on
- 20 Traveling from 14th June to 12th Aug
- 21 Family Vacation for Mom's 80th Birthday
- 22 Spring Break in Florida?
- 23 Looking for destination suggestions
- 24 2 weeks in Africa- April
- 25 10th Anniversary Trip Ideas