I wonder does anyone have a video surveillance system at home? or how else do you provide security to your house and premises while you are away from home? are you a client of some security company?
I'm going to France for one month with my family. And I'm a little bit worried about the house safety. It's the first time we all leave for for such a long time, all together.
I actually think I can do video surveillance system myself. Any suggestions on cameras? software? IP or analog cameras? iSpy? Xeoma? ZoneMinder? so many programs, I'm a little bit lost...I tried to google, but the informations on IT forums is way too technical...I need more realistic advice.
Thanks to everyone in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Is the traditional apple picking trip overrated?
- 2 European chargers, Garmins & phones
- 3 I am a newbie backpacker. Please help?
- 4 Suggestions on suitcase size/brand
- 5 The Great Canadian Bungee: watch me jump!
- 6 Road trip from PA to NY
- 7 layover time - immigration process
- 8 Sunday Fundayz
- 9 Do you have a camping trip in the autumn
- 10 Barclaycard Arrival MC chip & pin useless in Italy
- 11 When do you start packing your suitcase(s)?
- 12 Year Long Travel
- 13 Packing light challenge
- 14 Reviewing a VRBO villa
- 15 Charter of a yacht
- 16 Travelling: Money Help
- 17 From Chicago to San Diego
- 18 Trip ideas for the winter
- 19 3-5hr drive from KCMO
- 20 Watch AFL finals in New Orleans
- 21 Minimalistic living for travel
- 22 What to pack for that trip
- 23 Birthday trip
- 24 Tokyo Disneyland Staff is very rude!!!
- 25 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)