I wonder does anyone have a video surveillance system at home? or how else do you provide security to your house and premises while you are away from home? are you a client of some security company?
I'm going to France for one month with my family. And I'm a little bit worried about the house safety. It's the first time we all leave for for such a long time, all together.
I actually think I can do video surveillance system myself. Any suggestions on cameras? software? IP or analog cameras? iSpy? Xeoma? ZoneMinder? so many programs, I'm a little bit lost...I tried to google, but the informations on IT forums is way too technical...I need more realistic advice.
Thanks to everyone in advance!
Home security while traveling
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Shoes for round the world trip - suitable for hiking and running?
- 2 Scammers on Airbnb site
- 3 Home Exchanges
- 4 India food Tours
- 5 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 6 Groupon Cancellation/Transfer Option
- 7 VPN? Witopia? If so, which?
- 8 Looking for reviews of Great Value Vacations
- 9 Going to Costa Rica
- 10 Noise Cancelling Headphones
- 11 Air B&B
- 12 Single supplements
- 13 Has anyone used Autoslash?
- 14 Discounted luggage websites
- 15 Should I book through Luxury Link?
- 16 Could I fit all this into a 3 week road trip?
- 17 Travel eruope early November this year
- 18 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 19 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 20 Traveling long haul for the first time
- 21 Thanksgiving week trip
- 22 Anniversary trip
- 23 Where would you go if you were us?
- 24 Help? Where to go with an 18 year old boy?
- 25 A Killer Whale Spectacle in Nice