I am looking to book my next holiday, Sometime in September / October.
I am looking for warm weather but I do not want to just lay on the beach. I want to explore and take in the culture. I am also a big foodie! I do not mind adventure but I am not able to climb a mountian or scuba dive (if that makes sense).
if there are any other questions or points i left out please let me know.
And thank you for your advice!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Vacation Destinations for a Large Family
- 2 It's buy a bag time. Help!
- 3 Malaysia to Thailand and again Malaysia Visit
- 4 Reluctant Solo Traveler
- 5 One bag travel for honeymooners
- 6 Advanced Beauty Group - Best Country to Visit
- 7 What should my teenage boys wear in August in Italy
- 8 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 9 Where to keep important documents
- 10 Road Trip: - Venice - Florence - Rome
- 11 Last minute tips, specially in Southern Asia
- 12 Road Trip - Memphis, Savannah, and Charleston
- 13 Barclaycard Arrival MC chip & pin useless in Italy
- 14 Holiday to Florida
- 15 Sim Card Advice
- 16 To all of you who are responsible for hotel breakfast buffets!
- 17 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 18 First Timer: Traveling to Amsterdam Need advice
- 19 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 20 Minimalistic living for travel
- 21 Rain Boots
- 22 Schengen Visa
- 23 Surprise Trip to Paris
- 24 Fodor's Phrase App
- 25 Bad recommendation on Super shuttle Paris