I am looking to book my next holiday, Sometime in September / October.
I am looking for warm weather but I do not want to just lay on the beach. I want to explore and take in the culture. I am also a big foodie! I do not mind adventure but I am not able to climb a mountian or scuba dive (if that makes sense).
if there are any other questions or points i left out please let me know.
And thank you for your advice!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Family trip from London to Greece.
- 2 Bali Or Italy/Greece
- 3 Packing a family of 8 in a minivan for an out of state camping trip
- 4 How to Avoid Pickpockets in Paris
- 5 Husband's 40th Birthday
- 6 Advice for traveling with leg/hip pain
- 7 multi-destinations with multi-type travel
- 8 5 Best travel apps? (open)
- 9 When to introduce kids to international travel?
- 10 Not quite sure where to go yet...
- 11 South Italy Trip Ideas
- 12 Ipad apps for travel in germany
- 13 Travel Bangkok to Songkhla
- 14 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 15 Daypack Recommendation
- 16 Grand Luxury Hotels
- 17 YQG to PMO on AC with connection in FCO on Alitalia
- 18 Where to go with an infant?
- 19 Retrieving Voice Mail abroad - Help me
- 20 Carryon travel to Rome- One gal's packing list in the Spring
- 21 Where is the most expensive hotel in the world?
- 22 3 kids under 5 - where to go from Cali
- 23 ONE WAY car rental from NYC to BOS
- 24 Baggage transfers - two separate bookings but same airlines
- 25 Trip ideas for 4 yo, 2 yo, and infant?