I am looking to book my next holiday, Sometime in September / October.
I am looking for warm weather but I do not want to just lay on the beach. I want to explore and take in the culture. I am also a big foodie! I do not mind adventure but I am not able to climb a mountian or scuba dive (if that makes sense).
if there are any other questions or points i left out please let me know.
And thank you for your advice!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Greece-Paros or Meteora?
- 2 New Traveller
- 3 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 4 Terrified traveller
- 5 Early trip planning
- 6 Is it necessary to learn native language of the country, where travelling?
- 7 First time travelling outside the USA
- 8 First time traveler
- 9 Camera recommendations for wildlife photography
- 10 Help Selecting Destination for 40 Birthday Group Trip
- 11 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 12 Accommodation San Sebastian
- 13 Tips on itinerary for 2 weeks in Puerto Rico
- 14 Traveling to NW Italy (Aosta)
- 15 SIXT car rental in US
- 16 Chef for Turks and Caicos
- 17 3 weeks in Siena Italy
- 18 April - Crete v Canaries? & Pregnant!
- 19 Visit to usa
- 20 insect repellent bracelets
- 21 Top travel destinations 2017
- 22 Your Favorite Rain coat?
- 23 Best place in March to travel with kids
- 24 Tour company or DIY?
- 25 Amtrak's AutoTrain - yes or no?