Hi, I just wanted to offer up a link to my personal websites. They are Natural Born Hikers and NBH Travel Journal. The former deals with hiking, obviously, and it contains detailed trail descriptions and lots of photos from trail we have personally hiked. We have over 140 trails in the USA and abroad. Our url is www.naturalbornhikers.com. The latter site deals with our adventures beyond the hiking trail, such as swimming with manatees, whale watching, kayaking in Hawaii and the Caribbean etc. That url is www.nbhtravel.com Feel free to check them out. Lots of photos and hopefully some helpful info. Enjoy and Happy New Year. The NBH Crew
Hiking trails around the world
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 LADIES: FAVORITE UNDER SEAT PERSONAL BAG AND WHAT TO PACK IN IT?
- 2 Road Scholar
- 3 Driving from New York to South Florida and staying over 1 night
- 4 I need people to do a road trip to USA
- 5 Base city in England
- 6 Useful travel apps
- 7 Suggestions please
- 8 Credit Card FF Program Retention/Waive Fee
- 9 Checklist: What to Do Before You Go
- 10 What's your experience with groupon.com?
- 11 First Solo Trip -- Mid 20's Female --Where to go???
- 12 vow renewal
- 13 what size suitcase holds 40 pounds?
- 14 Spain and Morocco in 2 weeks
- 15 Solo Woman traveller ! Yes you TOO can make it.
- 16 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 17 Travel Agent: what to do if their cost is more than your research?
- 18 Do you know Torquay hotel in UK
- 19 Where to go for "Once in a lifetime vacation"?
- 20 Traveling tips during fall
- 21 Beach Wedding Location Ideas!
- 22 Ideas for Organizing Travel Information on iphone?
- 23 How much cash do you carry before a trip?
- 24 Home Exchanges
- 25 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips