Hi, I just wanted to offer up a link to my personal websites. They are Natural Born Hikers and NBH Travel Journal. The former deals with hiking, obviously, and it contains detailed trail descriptions and lots of photos from trail we have personally hiked. We have over 140 trails in the USA and abroad. Our url is www.naturalbornhikers.com. The latter site deals with our adventures beyond the hiking trail, such as swimming with manatees, whale watching, kayaking in Hawaii and the Caribbean etc. That url is www.nbhtravel.com Feel free to check them out. Lots of photos and hopefully some helpful info. Enjoy and Happy New Year. The NBH Crew
Hiking trails around the world
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 2 Recommendations for Light-Weight, 4-Wheel, 22-in. Roll On.
- 3 December 3 Week Vacation
- 4 Fall Road Trip
- 5 San Francisco or San Diego
- 6 Luggage Help: Need a Luggage or Duffel at least 31" x 23" (78 x 57cm)
- 7 Home Exchanges
- 8 Noise Cancelling Headphones
- 9 Groupon Cancellation/Transfer Option
- 10 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 11 6 weeks in the Americas during December
- 12 Shoes for round the world trip - suitable for hiking and running?
- 13 Scammers on Airbnb site
- 14 India food Tours
- 15 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 16 VPN? Witopia? If so, which?
- 17 Looking for reviews of Great Value Vacations
- 18 Going to Costa Rica
- 19 Air B&B
- 20 Single supplements
- 21 Has anyone used Autoslash?
- 22 Discounted luggage websites
- 23 Should I book through Luxury Link?
- 24 Could I fit all this into a 3 week road trip?
- 25 Travel eruope early November this year