Hi, I just wanted to offer up a link to my personal websites. They are Natural Born Hikers and NBH Travel Journal. The former deals with hiking, obviously, and it contains detailed trail descriptions and lots of photos from trail we have personally hiked. We have over 140 trails in the USA and abroad. Our url is www.naturalbornhikers.com. The latter site deals with our adventures beyond the hiking trail, such as swimming with manatees, whale watching, kayaking in Hawaii and the Caribbean etc. That url is www.nbhtravel.com Feel free to check them out. Lots of photos and hopefully some helpful info. Enjoy and Happy New Year. The NBH Crew
Hiking trails around the world
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 10 Days of travel help!
- 2 Where would you go if you were us?
- 3 Apple Pay is here, and it's revolutionary!
- 4 Friends Seeking Advice
- 5 Please review our first YouTube Video of traveling adventure!
- 6 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 7 French gastronomy
- 8 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 9 Where in the World Should We Go?
- 10 Website to map your trips?
- 11 Best places to give a travel talk / slide show in NYC?
- 12 Recommendations for Light-Weight, 4-Wheel, 22-in. Roll On.
- 13 Packing vitamins. Customs?
- 14 Best places to start...
- 15 Winter Sunshine
- 16 What's the best accommodation comparison site?
- 17 Travel health insurance
- 18 Private Guides - Cost question
- 19 What's stopping you from traveling more?
- 20 Rome and amalfi coast
- 21 Around the World Ticket/Trips
- 22 August 2015 Honeymoon Trip Ideas
- 23 Where to go on multi-gen trip in Apr 2015 with2 & 6 year olds?
- 24 Travel Agency Review for Trip to Spain
- 25 Phone service