Hi, I just wanted to offer up a link to my personal websites. They are Natural Born Hikers and NBH Travel Journal. The former deals with hiking, obviously, and it contains detailed trail descriptions and lots of photos from trail we have personally hiked. We have over 140 trails in the USA and abroad. Our url is www.naturalbornhikers.com. The latter site deals with our adventures beyond the hiking trail, such as swimming with manatees, whale watching, kayaking in Hawaii and the Caribbean etc. That url is www.nbhtravel.com Feel free to check them out. Lots of photos and hopefully some helpful info. Enjoy and Happy New Year. The NBH Crew
Hiking trails around the world
View all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Which Travel Bag
- 2 Your Best Travel Tips
- 3 Tell Us Your Favorite Travel Experiences
- 4 Ideas for 3-generation family vacation
- 5 europe In January
- 6 First Time Solo from Singapore
- 7 Driving from Geneva to Milan in February
- 8 Where to go on Christmas?
- 9 Is going to Cape Town for holiday really worth it?
- 10 Does anyone else travel with bed sheets
- 11 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - Honeymoon
- 12 French Visa Appointment at NYC Consulate
- 13 Honeymoon: fiancee not as adventurous. Need ideas. HELP!
- 14 9-10 day trip to Southern Spain in February
- 15 Holiday Travel Plans
- 16 Looking for reviews of Great Value Vacations
- 17 Purchasing a flight with someone else's frequent flyer points
- 18 Which Hotel is near to Northern arizona university, Flagstaff
- 19 Help with honeymoon destination
- 20 places to stop and stretch.
- 21 Travel with or without kids ?
- 22 7 days European trip with kids- suggestions needed
- 23 2016 honeymoon! Need advice!
- 24 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 25 Where to Stay in solomon island ?