Hi, I just wanted to offer up a link to my personal websites. They are Natural Born Hikers and NBH Travel Journal. The former deals with hiking, obviously, and it contains detailed trail descriptions and lots of photos from trail we have personally hiked. We have over 140 trails in the USA and abroad. Our url is www.naturalbornhikers.com. The latter site deals with our adventures beyond the hiking trail, such as swimming with manatees, whale watching, kayaking in Hawaii and the Caribbean etc. That url is www.nbhtravel.com Feel free to check them out. Lots of photos and hopefully some helpful info. Enjoy and Happy New Year. The NBH Crew
Hiking trails around the world
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Traveling long haul for the first time
- 2 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 3 RDIF Security Bags/Wallets
- 4 Light weight Luggage
- 5 Carry-on Luggage
- 6 Help? Where to go with an 18 year old boy?
- 7 Traveling with a smartphone
- 8 Which place would you like to travel ?
- 9 Transferring on an international flight
- 10 Need Help: Winter US/Carrib Vacation Ideas
- 11 Accessing online banking while in Europe
- 12 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 13 AutoSlash and Hotel Tonight - Your Reviews
- 14 Thanksgiving week trip
- 15 Is there a company or website that compares SIM cards?
- 16 Around the World Ticket/Trips
- 17 Hotel bidding site recommendations.
- 18 Thrifty OHare parking
- 19 Saving money travelling the world
- 20 Family Holiday in Turkey-with three kids aged 12,10 & 7
- 21 Hitchhiking robot - way cool!
- 22 Anyone Tried US CBP's Mobile Passport Program at ATL?
- 23 Discounted luggage websites
- 24 First Time Going to Europe - Ideas?
- 25 New York, Vegas or the Carribean