I'm planning a trip to Italy in August and would like to take a carryon. Does anyone have any experience with the Heys xcase 19"? Is this big enough for 2 weeks? I've seen mixed reviews. The pros: light and durable. The cons: faulty handle and zipper and doesn't expand.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 슈퍼카지노>>>【TOS74.COM<<<슈퍼카지노
- 2 Do you get your expired passport back?
- 3 Museum exhibitions
- 4 A problem with booking.com
- 5 First solo trip, where should I visit?
- 6 Best way to find new things to do in new city/country?
- 7 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 8 Best time to purchase ticket on British Air
- 9 Wheeled duffle options
- 10 Grad trip: African Safari vs. Europe
- 11 Fodor's: Please Stop with the Obnoxious Ads
- 12 Newbie Using Whats App
- 13 TripIt App?
- 14 Watch Out! There are VRBO.com Fees!
- 15 Money transfer
- 16 Itinerary Planning Apps
- 17 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 18 In search of international vacation ideas with toddler from NYC
- 19 Passport signature
- 20 Need advice! First time to Ireland, 10 day itinerary set
- 21 Switzerland-Paris10 days trip...queries
- 22 St. Louis MO to Yellowstone
- 23 May or June trip ideas with 2 adult children
- 24 Outdoorsy but with shopping
- 25 Travel ideas near spring break?