My husband and I are in our 50's and planning a 9 day trip to Ireland. We are flying into Dublin and planned to rent a car at the airport and head to Kilkenny for the first 2 nights, then on to Killarney for 2 nights, then Ennis for 2 nights, returning our car in Dublin and spending the last nights in Dublin. We thought that spending 2 nights in a location would give us time to relax and enjoy the scenery. We also thought that these locations were located within a reasonable distance to many of the historical and cultural sights we would like to see. Could you please tell me if we are being reasonable? We honestly want to avoid tourist traps so any suggestions of places to avoid would be very helpful. We are both a little apprehensive about renting a car as well -- any suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you.
help with our itinerary
- 1 Alone or alone in a group
- 2 where to spend 50th birthday with family in late december?
- 3 People Who HAVE To Talk to Strangers When Traveling
- 4 What would you like from a travel agency?
- 5 How to avoid delays at US border?
- 6 Gear lost from room; what to do
- 7 Overseas Adventure Travel OAT
- 8 winter in myrtle beach, sc
- 9 planning a year as a Gypsy
- 10 iPad use on long flights
- 11 Mobile Devices for Overseas
- 12 Seeking easy and secluded beach vaca - help!
- 13 Money exchange
- 14 Travel Insurance
- 15 How do you "organize" your trip ideas?
- 16 Car rental
- 17 Car Rental
- 18 Destination for honeymoon in early December
- 19 lowest pass altitude acoss country
- 20 Chip N Pin Cards
- 21 Best Waterproof Camera?
- 22 Monarch butterfly
- 23 the lounge
- 24 Travel Insurance for 21 day trip to Australia and New Zealand
- 25 Has Anyone Heard of Otel.com?