Me and my friend are desperately trying to plan a travel adventure for summer 2013 - ideally mid July to mid August.
We have searched EVERYWHERE!
Our ideas so far have been to:
cycle across America (we don't have the time)
walk part of the East Coast of America
Trek across Iceland (with a guide)
Do the Tasmanian Trail (unfortunately it would be Winter at the time we would be over there and apparently the conditions are too harsh)
Does anyone have any ideas of guided trips , websites or trails that would be suitable for us? Please.........?
Thanks in anticipation of responses!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Trip ideas for the winter
- 2 Help with choosing guided tour
- 3 Trip inspiration needed
- 4 A Black Bear Blog: Algonquin Park
- 5 I am a newbie backpacker. Please help?
- 6 Is the traditional apple picking trip overrated?
- 7 Ireland to ???
- 8 European chargers, Garmins & phones
- 9 Suggestions on suitcase size/brand
- 10 The Great Canadian Bungee: watch me jump!
- 11 Road trip from PA to NY
- 12 layover time - immigration process
- 13 Sunday Fundayz
- 14 Do you have a camping trip in the autumn
- 15 Barclaycard Arrival MC chip & pin useless in Italy
- 16 When do you start packing your suitcase(s)?
- 17 Year Long Travel
- 18 Packing light challenge
- 19 Reviewing a VRBO villa
- 20 Charter of a yacht
- 21 Travelling: Money Help
- 22 From Chicago to San Diego
- 23 3-5hr drive from KCMO
- 24 Watch AFL finals in New Orleans
- 25 Minimalistic living for travel