Me and my friend are desperately trying to plan a travel adventure for summer 2013 - ideally mid July to mid August.
We have searched EVERYWHERE!
Our ideas so far have been to:
cycle across America (we don't have the time)
walk part of the East Coast of America
Trek across Iceland (with a guide)
Do the Tasmanian Trail (unfortunately it would be Winter at the time we would be over there and apparently the conditions are too harsh)
Does anyone have any ideas of guided trips , websites or trails that would be suitable for us? Please.........?
Thanks in anticipation of responses!
Help us - adventure needed
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Need Help: Winter US/Carrib Vacation Ideas
- 2 Help? Where to go with an 18 year old boy?
- 3 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 4 AutoSlash and Hotel Tonight - Your Reviews
- 5 Which place would you like to travel ?
- 6 Thanksgiving week trip
- 7 Is there a company or website that compares SIM cards?
- 8 Around the World Ticket/Trips
- 9 Hotel bidding site recommendations.
- 10 Accessing online banking while in Europe
- 11 Thrifty OHare parking
- 12 Saving money travelling the world
- 13 Family Holiday in Turkey-with three kids aged 12,10 & 7
- 14 Hitchhiking robot - way cool!
- 15 Anyone Tried US CBP's Mobile Passport Program at ATL?
- 16 Discounted luggage websites
- 17 First Time Going to Europe - Ideas?
- 18 New York, Vegas or the Carribean
- 19 Buddies Turning 40 - Where to Go?
- 20 Where to go over New Years?
- 21 GAP YEAR TRAVEL
- 22 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 23 Vacation with 1 year old?
- 24 30 Day Road Trip Across America
- 25 Traveling long haul for the first time