Me and my friend are desperately trying to plan a travel adventure for summer 2013 - ideally mid July to mid August.
We have searched EVERYWHERE!
Our ideas so far have been to:
cycle across America (we don't have the time)
walk part of the East Coast of America
Trek across Iceland (with a guide)
Do the Tasmanian Trail (unfortunately it would be Winter at the time we would be over there and apparently the conditions are too harsh)
Does anyone have any ideas of guided trips , websites or trails that would be suitable for us? Please.........?
Thanks in anticipation of responses!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 ろ역삼안마ろ역삼동안마ろ『역삼역안마』⦓o1o-2816-2526⦔역삼안마시술소
- 2 メ선릉안마メ『선릉안마방』メ선릉역안마o1o-2816-2526『아이패드CHOICE』윤실장A+
- 3 Accommodation San Sebastian
- 4 We are here! Moscow!
- 5 Babymoon destination. HELP!!
- 6 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 7 Greece-Paros or Meteora?
- 8 New Traveller
- 9 Terrified traveller
- 10 Early trip planning
- 11 Is it necessary to learn native language of the country, where travelling?
- 12 First time travelling outside the USA
- 13 First time traveler
- 14 Camera recommendations for wildlife photography
- 15 Help Selecting Destination for 40 Birthday Group Trip
- 16 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 17 Tips on itinerary for 2 weeks in Puerto Rico
- 18 Traveling to NW Italy (Aosta)
- 19 SIXT car rental in US
- 20 Chef for Turks and Caicos
- 21 3 weeks in Siena Italy
- 22 April - Crete v Canaries? & Pregnant!
- 23 Visit to usa
- 24 insect repellent bracelets
- 25 Top travel destinations 2017