Me and my friend are desperately trying to plan a travel adventure for summer 2013 - ideally mid July to mid August.
We have searched EVERYWHERE!
Our ideas so far have been to:
cycle across America (we don't have the time)
walk part of the East Coast of America
Trek across Iceland (with a guide)
Do the Tasmanian Trail (unfortunately it would be Winter at the time we would be over there and apparently the conditions are too harsh)
Does anyone have any ideas of guided trips , websites or trails that would be suitable for us? Please.........?
Thanks in anticipation of responses!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 What to do on long flights?
- 2 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 3 Need Amalfi planning help
- 4 Where to go...April of 2018
- 5 Cautionary tale about ATM use
- 6 Why Access to Services at Home should not affect your next trip
- 7 California Zepher
- 8 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 9 Babymoon w/ toddler Fall Ideas (Zika)
- 10 6 day 5 night Honeymoon from US
- 11 Honeymoon ideas STAT
- 12 Looking for travel filmmakers to collaborate and travel together!
- 13 What's the most expensive country you have been to?
- 14 Airport robbery
- 15 Usefulness of a travel agent ?
- 16 New York City - Suite/Hotel
- 17 California Zepher (train)
- 18 Renewing a child's passport in 24 hours
- 19 What's your favourite beauty/grooming tip when travelling?
- 20 Travel towel?
- 21 Trip from Lecce, Italy to Pescara, Abruzzo.
- 22 suggestions to travel the world for 450 Days
- 23 Early November Vacation Thoughts?
- 24 Nova Scotia & Cabot Trail
- 25 Road trip stops