Me and my friend are desperately trying to plan a travel adventure for summer 2013 - ideally mid July to mid August.
We have searched EVERYWHERE!
Our ideas so far have been to:
cycle across America (we don't have the time)
walk part of the East Coast of America
Trek across Iceland (with a guide)
Do the Tasmanian Trail (unfortunately it would be Winter at the time we would be over there and apparently the conditions are too harsh)
Does anyone have any ideas of guided trips , websites or trails that would be suitable for us? Please.........?
Thanks in anticipation of responses!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 garment travel organizer
- 2 Newbie Using Whats App
- 3 Traveling Solo with 9 month old
- 4 replace my Nikon d90 by rx100 ?
- 5 Some tips when using Air BnB
- 6 Which type of car ?
- 7 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 8 What's your favourite beauty/grooming tip when travelling?
- 9 Cape Town Ideas
- 10 Best Hostels
- 11 European chargers, Garmins & phones
- 12 best travel app (android or Apple)
- 13 Road Trip For Two
- 14 Estes Park to Lexington, KY
- 15 Copper Canyon
- 16 Travel through Expedia
- 17 Autoeurope car location...questions !
- 18 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 19 Round the World
- 20 Misleading third party websites
- 21 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 22 Travel ideas near spring break?
- 23 Looking for nature sights - Driving from Nashville TN - Greenville SC
- 24 vegas to slc loop
- 25 Driving with my 10 year old from jersey shore to Panama City