Me and my friend are desperately trying to plan a travel adventure for summer 2013 - ideally mid July to mid August.
We have searched EVERYWHERE!
Our ideas so far have been to:
cycle across America (we don't have the time)
walk part of the East Coast of America
Trek across Iceland (with a guide)
Do the Tasmanian Trail (unfortunately it would be Winter at the time we would be over there and apparently the conditions are too harsh)
Does anyone have any ideas of guided trips , websites or trails that would be suitable for us? Please.........?
Thanks in anticipation of responses!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Looking for suggestions for taking photos.
- 2 Footing the bill for a family trip
- 3 Anybody tells me about best destination in the Hawai?
- 4 Too old maybe?
- 5 Packing List for School Trip to Italy (Feedback please?)
- 6 Traveling to Niagara Falls-HELP ME!
- 7 Does anyone else travel with bed sheets
- 8 What is the best time travel during your life?
- 9 Autism/Disability Travel
- 10 Travel idea for a 1 year old
- 11 Carryon travel to Rome- One gal's packing list in the Spring
- 12 When do you start packing your suitcase(s)?
- 13 Traveling with Kids - Suggestions for Planner/Scrapbook to BRING on Trip
- 14 3-4 day weekend getaway for group
- 15 Looking for suggestions for summer vacay
- 16 Pedometer for Kids
- 17 Road trip from San Diego to Atlanta
- 18 Your Top 5 travel iPad Apps
- 19 Won a trip to anywhere in the world + hotel... where should I go!?
- 20 Honeymoon help Seattle to San Diago
- 21 1 week mother-son trip in August. Where?
- 22 Nova Scotia and PEI
- 23 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 24 Need Advice about Ticket Price Drop
- 25 Group Tours for 30 somethings