Me and my friend are desperately trying to plan a travel adventure for summer 2013 - ideally mid July to mid August.
We have searched EVERYWHERE!
Our ideas so far have been to:
cycle across America (we don't have the time)
walk part of the East Coast of America
Trek across Iceland (with a guide)
Do the Tasmanian Trail (unfortunately it would be Winter at the time we would be over there and apparently the conditions are too harsh)
Does anyone have any ideas of guided trips , websites or trails that would be suitable for us? Please.........?
Thanks in anticipation of responses!
Help us - adventure needed
- 1 Luggage Tags
- 2 Advice, thoughts on living in Male, Maldives
- 3 Does anyone else travel with bed sheets
- 4 Technology tips, and travel
- 5 Christmas break vacation destination ideas?
- 6 Where to go on Christmas?
- 7 2016 honeymoon! Need advice!
- 8 Your Best Travel Tips
- 9 How is the United Lounge at LAX?
- 10 Which Travel Bag
- 11 Is going to Cape Town for holiday really worth it?
- 12 Suggestions for Spain & Portugal
- 13 Tell Us Your Favorite Travel Experiences
- 14 Ideas for 3-generation family vacation
- 15 europe In January
- 16 First Time Solo from Singapore
- 17 Driving from Geneva to Milan in February
- 18 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - Honeymoon
- 19 French Visa Appointment at NYC Consulate
- 20 Honeymoon: fiancee not as adventurous. Need ideas. HELP!
- 21 9-10 day trip to Southern Spain in February
- 22 Holiday Travel Plans
- 23 Looking for reviews of Great Value Vacations
- 24 Purchasing a flight with someone else's frequent flyer points
- 25 Which Hotel is near to Northern arizona university, Flagstaff