Me and my friend are desperately trying to plan a travel adventure for summer 2013 - ideally mid July to mid August.
We have searched EVERYWHERE!
Our ideas so far have been to:
cycle across America (we don't have the time)
walk part of the East Coast of America
Trek across Iceland (with a guide)
Do the Tasmanian Trail (unfortunately it would be Winter at the time we would be over there and apparently the conditions are too harsh)
Does anyone have any ideas of guided trips , websites or trails that would be suitable for us? Please.........?
Thanks in anticipation of responses!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Smallest Backpack you've used
- 2 Mapping tool for multi-mode, multi-destination trip?
- 3 Footwear / clothing for adventure / exploring
- 4 14 Days SD - VC BC And Back
- 5 Itinerary Planning Apps
- 6 Credit Card Travel Protection insurance - did anyone used it?
- 7 First rv trip
- 8 Amsterdam or Dublin?
- 9 Comfortable shoes that can go to dinner
- 10 Should I go for a GoPro, DSLR or drone?
- 11 Help us pick our 10 year anniversary destination!
- 12 First time traveler
- 13 Go-Pro or Olympus Tough camera
- 14 Exploring a City
- 15 Dolomites for 2 days
- 16 May or June trip ideas with 2 adult children
- 17 Drive from SD to Yellowstone
- 18 Travel from Alaska to Chicago by train?
- 19 Looking for a Travel Buddy to Explore More of Eastern Europe and Spain
- 20 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 21 Is it necessary to learn native language of the country, where travelling?
- 22 looking for travel buddy to join kanha national park trip
- 23 Passport Help!!!
- 24 First time travelling outside the USA
- 25 Iceland-Landmannalaugar