Me and my friend are desperately trying to plan a travel adventure for summer 2013 - ideally mid July to mid August.
We have searched EVERYWHERE!
Our ideas so far have been to:
cycle across America (we don't have the time)
walk part of the East Coast of America
Trek across Iceland (with a guide)
Do the Tasmanian Trail (unfortunately it would be Winter at the time we would be over there and apparently the conditions are too harsh)
Does anyone have any ideas of guided trips , websites or trails that would be suitable for us? Please.........?
Thanks in anticipation of responses!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Week in LA & San Francisco
- 2 What is the best way to get from Newark Airport to JFK
- 3 travel guide
- 4 travel pics
- 5 What's the most expensive country you have been to?
- 6 Travel towel?
- 7 Trip from Lecce, Italy to Pescara, Abruzzo.
- 8 Cross Country Greyhound Trip
- 9 Tips for tour guides on a week or longer trip
- 10 Traving to Barcelona Spain
- 11 Fan 220v or dual volt for travel
- 12 Las Vegas to page the Grand Canyon to Phoenix
- 13 Train ride from Florida to Alaska
- 14 Do any of you have Away luggage?
- 15 Favorite budget travel items?
- 16 One way to and one way back home?
- 17 Irish Pubs and other Fun Things
- 18 Holiday ideas urgently needed for mother and daughter holiday
- 19 Connection Time for Dulles
- 20 Ideas for road trip, South Florida up to Charleston, SC
- 21 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 22 Solo travel in Europe as a 18 year old female
- 23 Road trip Houston to Creede Colorado
- 24 9 days trip start from Turin, Italy
- 25 Fort Lauderdale to New York