Me and my friend are desperately trying to plan a travel adventure for summer 2013 - ideally mid July to mid August.
We have searched EVERYWHERE!
Our ideas so far have been to:
cycle across America (we don't have the time)
walk part of the East Coast of America
Trek across Iceland (with a guide)
Do the Tasmanian Trail (unfortunately it would be Winter at the time we would be over there and apparently the conditions are too harsh)
Does anyone have any ideas of guided trips , websites or trails that would be suitable for us? Please.........?
Thanks in anticipation of responses!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 singapore and Malaysia travel ideas and guide
- 2 Daughter's Tour to korea
- 3 Advice for traveling with leg/hip pain
- 4 Rara lake scenic trekking Nepal
- 5 Help planning long road trip.
- 6 European Travel in March
- 7 Checked through luggage - 2 separate bookings?
- 8 Renting International Cars from USA
- 9 Packing advice for fall trip to Europe
- 10 Trip Ideas for Adventure / Tropical Thanksgiving Holiday
- 11 What is the most important stuff when you are travelling?
- 12 Getting my child from Stanford
- 13 Ideal Trip!
- 14 [ENGLAND] Which places to visit (london districts + city nearby)
- 15 Pa to New England States
- 16 suggestions about noise cancelling earphone
- 17 Do you get your expired passport back?
- 18 Is there a trick to booking a "comfort" seat?
- 19 cape cod
- 20 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 21 Is there a way get a specific model of car to rent?
- 22 Lipault luggage durability
- 23 Credit card protection
- 24 Retrieving Voice Mail abroad - Help me
- 25 Husband's 40th Birthday