Me and my friend are desperately trying to plan a travel adventure for summer 2013 - ideally mid July to mid August.
We have searched EVERYWHERE!
Our ideas so far have been to:
cycle across America (we don't have the time)
walk part of the East Coast of America
Trek across Iceland (with a guide)
Do the Tasmanian Trail (unfortunately it would be Winter at the time we would be over there and apparently the conditions are too harsh)
Does anyone have any ideas of guided trips , websites or trails that would be suitable for us? Please.........?
Thanks in anticipation of responses!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Trip with friend
- 2 Packing light challenge
- 3 4 hours to book a flight to anywhere, help!
- 4 Winter East Coast USA Road Trip
- 5 Nikon Coolpix L830angle camera - alternatives?
- 6 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 7 50th Birthday trip
- 8 Honeymoon Ideas for February 2016
- 9 New Convertible Bag for Teen?
- 10 Two weeks to make a decision where to travel...
- 11 Utah's "Might 5" National Parks
- 12 Travel to London/Paris/Rome
- 13 Travel Tote to attach to rolling bag
- 14 How do you organize your trip options such as restaurants and sights?
- 15 Why Are B&B's So Overrated?
- 16 Iguazu vs Victoria falls
- 17 What to pack for that trip
- 18 Road trip Vegas to Seattle
- 19 September Whim
- 20 advise for trip to Paris, Nice, Switzerland and Milan
- 21 Trip Ideas for Senior Parents
- 22 Mountain Honeymoon Destination
- 23 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 24 Lightweight carry-on that will meet Lufthansa's strict requirements?
- 25 honeymoon croatia and italy