I am ready to get away but I cannot decide where I should go. I am open to anywhere in the world really. I do not have a time restrictions. I have a budget of $5,000. I would be traveling alone and I am a woman in my mid 30's. I would like to go to a place that I do not have to be unduly worried about my safety and that I would not feel uncomfortable being alone. I am open to the US or international. I have been to London, Dominican Republic, Poland, Hawaii, Australia. I love nature and picturesque towns. I am also open to visiting multiple destinations. If you have any suggestions on itineraries or destinations I would love to know. Thanks!!
Help in deciding where I should I go?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Prepaid debit cards in Brazil
- 2 Europe Trip Itinerary Check
- 3 Delices & Gourmandises
- 4 Travel pants for women - advice needed for Europe trip (soon!)
- 5 Packing Help - What to take
- 6 Amsterdam to Normandy
- 7 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 8 Places to travel in June or July
- 9 Visa expiration and re entry
- 10 Driving trip from Vancouver to Rockies in June
- 11 Rovia booking engine
- 12 Jacket with pockets
- 13 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 14 2 Week Trip for Newleywed's - Adventure and Beach
- 15 Your Top 5 travel iPad Apps
- 16 What are the best wlking shoes for in city travel?
- 17 Trip suggestions for 3-5 day vacation from New Orleans?
- 18 Dual time zone watches
- 19 Escorted Travel Agency?
- 20 30th Birthday Girls Trip
- 21 Website for good hotel rates?
- 22 Famous Places to Visit in Paris?
- 23 What color nail polish in France
- 24 Travel Clothing
- 25 advance single 1st class rail travel with virgin trains