I am ready to get away but I cannot decide where I should go. I am open to anywhere in the world really. I do not have a time restrictions. I have a budget of $5,000. I would be traveling alone and I am a woman in my mid 30's. I would like to go to a place that I do not have to be unduly worried about my safety and that I would not feel uncomfortable being alone. I am open to the US or international. I have been to London, Dominican Republic, Poland, Hawaii, Australia. I love nature and picturesque towns. I am also open to visiting multiple destinations. If you have any suggestions on itineraries or destinations I would love to know. Thanks!!
Help in deciding where I should I go?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 First Time Going to Europe - Ideas?
- 2 Honeymoon
- 3 Are these shoes too American looking?
- 4 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 5 Where to go over New Years?
- 6 Most Exotic and Adventurous Trip Possible
- 7 Help finding a beach resort w/ nightlife for a young couple!
- 8 my travel ignorance
- 9 Your favorite USA car rental company
- 10 Your Best Travel Tips
- 11 Northern Lights
- 12 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 13 Road trip along the east coast with tween & teen
- 14 First Trip To Japan and South Korea Solo!
- 15 Travel Insurance or not
- 16 Duffel size needed for 33lb limit
- 17 Economy PLus on United to China
- 18 Down or synthetic sleeping bag?
- 19 Light weight Luggage
- 20 3 weeks backpacking around Europe, how to call home?
- 21 Online Booking Agency- which one to use?
- 22 Teaching Abroad with Expiring Passport
- 23 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 24 Favorite airline and hotel booking sites
- 25 Seeking Family All-Inclusive Advice