I am ready to get away but I cannot decide where I should go. I am open to anywhere in the world really. I do not have a time restrictions. I have a budget of $5,000. I would be traveling alone and I am a woman in my mid 30's. I would like to go to a place that I do not have to be unduly worried about my safety and that I would not feel uncomfortable being alone. I am open to the US or international. I have been to London, Dominican Republic, Poland, Hawaii, Australia. I love nature and picturesque towns. I am also open to visiting multiple destinations. If you have any suggestions on itineraries or destinations I would love to know. Thanks!!
Help in deciding where I should I go?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 2 Why Are B&B's So Overrated?
- 3 Happiness project from 99 different country in 99 language
- 4 Carryon travel to Rome- One gal's packing list in the Spring
- 5 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 6 Where in the world to go in December by myself for 5 days? Select Cities.
- 7 Where is it that's warm, dry and intellectual?
- 8 30th Birthday Trip Ideas!
- 9 About EHIC card?
- 10 London, Amsterdam, Munich, and Barcelona in 17 days?
- 11 Packing Bottles of Gin in Checked Luggage
- 12 Best adventure/trek holiday ideas
- 13 quiet getaways for older women
- 14 Solo female June traveler looking for trip ideas/advice
- 15 Torn between Trips
- 16 Ohhhh where to go next!
- 17 Groupon Getaways
- 18 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 19 Will pollution wreck my Beijing dreams ?
- 20 Road Trip from Boston to North Carolina
- 21 Beer Prices Around the World!
- 22 Carrying a smartphone
- 23 Health insurance for one month visit to USA
- 24 40th birthday trip with my husband
- 25 BEWARE of Grand Circle Travel SCAMS!!!