I am ready to get away but I cannot decide where I should go. I am open to anywhere in the world really. I do not have a time restrictions. I have a budget of $5,000. I would be traveling alone and I am a woman in my mid 30's. I would like to go to a place that I do not have to be unduly worried about my safety and that I would not feel uncomfortable being alone. I am open to the US or international. I have been to London, Dominican Republic, Poland, Hawaii, Australia. I love nature and picturesque towns. I am also open to visiting multiple destinations. If you have any suggestions on itineraries or destinations I would love to know. Thanks!!
Help in deciding where I should I go?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 trip ideas in May...
- 2 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 3 Honeymoon on a budget leaving Perth, Australia
- 4 Package to Paris, Flight Not Included. 2 Travel Insurance Policies Needed?
- 5 Scotland
- 6 Car Rentals are expensive!
- 7 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 8 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 9 Moving from DC to Texas
- 10 Japan vs. California vs. Hawaii
- 11 First solo travel adventure! Please help!
- 12 Looking for a hat to wear in the rainforest
- 13 Ideas for mid winter solo trip someplace warm or cold, but fun!!
- 14 Your favorite, toddler-friendly international destination???
- 15 Travel Tote to attach to rolling bag
- 16 First Solo Trip in my 20s
- 17 Travel Resolutions: Do You Have Any For 2015?
- 18 Best ways to get around when you can't rent a car?
- 19 Which luggage scales?
- 20 Need suggestions for solo trip (2-3 weeks, next May)
- 21 3week honeymoon in Europe- Spain-France-Italy
- 22 Train or City Hopping? Your thoughts?
- 23 BEWARE of Grand Circle Travel SCAMS!!!
- 24 Best places to start...
- 25 transportation from Rome to Amalfi Coast