I am ready to get away but I cannot decide where I should go. I am open to anywhere in the world really. I do not have a time restrictions. I have a budget of $5,000. I would be traveling alone and I am a woman in my mid 30's. I would like to go to a place that I do not have to be unduly worried about my safety and that I would not feel uncomfortable being alone. I am open to the US or international. I have been to London, Dominican Republic, Poland, Hawaii, Australia. I love nature and picturesque towns. I am also open to visiting multiple destinations. If you have any suggestions on itineraries or destinations I would love to know. Thanks!!
Help in deciding where I should I go?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Scammers on Airbnb site
- 2 Great hotel
- 3 VPN? Witopia? If so, which?
- 4 Looking for reviews of Great Value Vacations
- 5 Going to Costa Rica
- 6 Noise Cancelling Headphones
- 7 India food Tours
- 8 Thanksgiving week trip
- 9 Air B&B
- 10 Single supplements
- 11 Has anyone used Autoslash?
- 12 Discounted luggage websites
- 13 Should I book through Luxury Link?
- 14 Could I fit all this into a 3 week road trip?
- 15 Travel eruope early November this year
- 16 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 17 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 18 Traveling long haul for the first time
- 19 Where would you go if you were us?
- 20 Anniversary trip
- 21 Shoes for round the world trip - suitable for hiking and running?
- 22 Help? Where to go with an 18 year old boy?
- 23 A Killer Whale Spectacle in Nice
- 24 Online Visas
- 25 Traveling with a smartphone