I am ready to get away but I cannot decide where I should go. I am open to anywhere in the world really. I do not have a time restrictions. I have a budget of $5,000. I would be traveling alone and I am a woman in my mid 30's. I would like to go to a place that I do not have to be unduly worried about my safety and that I would not feel uncomfortable being alone. I am open to the US or international. I have been to London, Dominican Republic, Poland, Hawaii, Australia. I love nature and picturesque towns. I am also open to visiting multiple destinations. If you have any suggestions on itineraries or destinations I would love to know. Thanks!!
Help in deciding where I should I go?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 New York, Vegas or the Carribean
- 2 Mailing travel gifts from abroad
- 3 40th Birthday Trip
- 4 A Killer Whale Spectacle in Nice
- 5 Traveling long haul for the first time
- 6 Vacation with 1 year old?
- 7 First Time Going to Europe - Ideas?
- 8 Where to go in February/March
- 9 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 10 mid December honeymoon in Europe
- 11 Waterproof spray
- 12 https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/JBCJJHY
- 13 Honeymoon
- 14 Are these shoes too American looking?
- 15 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 16 Where to go over New Years?
- 17 Most Exotic and Adventurous Trip Possible
- 18 Help finding a beach resort w/ nightlife for a young couple!
- 19 my travel ignorance
- 20 Your favorite USA car rental company
- 21 Your Best Travel Tips
- 22 Northern Lights
- 23 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 24 Road trip along the east coast with tween & teen
- 25 First Trip To Japan and South Korea Solo!