Can I please have some advice about how to get a cancelled room deposit back from Jnane Tamsna, a luxury hotel near Marrakesh. I cancelled my hotel reservations 4 weeks ago and have been e-mailing the owner weekly and asking her to refund my $750 deposit back to my visa card. There has been an excuse from her every time as to why she can not refund my depost -- either she is either traveling and can not trust her employees to make the credit, or, she is sick ... I was understanding for the first two weeks and now, well, I am suspicious. For some reason, the owner simply will not refund my money, even though I cancelled this reservation a full six months before we were scheduled to go, which is well within the hotel's written cancellation policy. What can I do to get my money back? It is starting to feel like FRAUD!
HELP! Fraud? Moroccan hotel,Jnane Tamsna, will not refund $750 deposit
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Help finding a beach resort w/ nightlife for a young couple!
- 2 my travel ignorance
- 3 Your favorite USA car rental company
- 4 Your Best Travel Tips
- 5 Northern Lights
- 6 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 7 Road trip along the east coast with tween & teen
- 8 First Trip To Japan and South Korea Solo!
- 9 Travel Insurance or not
- 10 Duffel size needed for 33lb limit
- 11 Are these shoes too American looking?
- 12 Economy PLus on United to China
- 13 Down or synthetic sleeping bag?
- 14 Light weight Luggage
- 15 3 weeks backpacking around Europe, how to call home?
- 16 Online Booking Agency- which one to use?
- 17 Teaching Abroad with Expiring Passport
- 18 Where to go over New Years?
- 19 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 20 Favorite airline and hotel booking sites
- 21 Seeking Family All-Inclusive Advice
- 22 Relaxing September Getaway: Scenic Destination with Outdoor Activities
- 23 transportation from Rome airport to Siena
- 24 Ideas for a family trip
- 25 Best Travel Vehicle for Family of 4