Can I please have some advice about how to get a cancelled room deposit back from Jnane Tamsna, a luxury hotel near Marrakesh. I cancelled my hotel reservations 4 weeks ago and have been e-mailing the owner weekly and asking her to refund my $750 deposit back to my visa card. There has been an excuse from her every time as to why she can not refund my depost -- either she is either traveling and can not trust her employees to make the credit, or, she is sick ... I was understanding for the first two weeks and now, well, I am suspicious. For some reason, the owner simply will not refund my money, even though I cancelled this reservation a full six months before we were scheduled to go, which is well within the hotel's written cancellation policy. What can I do to get my money back? It is starting to feel like FRAUD!
HELP! Fraud? Moroccan hotel,Jnane Tamsna, will not refund $750 deposit
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 2 Fall Road Trip
- 3 San Francisco or San Diego
- 4 December 3 Week Vacation
- 5 Luggage Help: Need a Luggage or Duffel at least 31" x 23" (78 x 57cm)
- 6 Recommendations for Light-Weight, 4-Wheel, 22-in. Roll On.
- 7 Home Exchanges
- 8 Noise Cancelling Headphones
- 9 Groupon Cancellation/Transfer Option
- 10 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 11 6 weeks in the Americas during December
- 12 Shoes for round the world trip - suitable for hiking and running?
- 13 Scammers on Airbnb site
- 14 India food Tours
- 15 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 16 VPN? Witopia? If so, which?
- 17 Looking for reviews of Great Value Vacations
- 18 Going to Costa Rica
- 19 Air B&B
- 20 Single supplements
- 21 Has anyone used Autoslash?
- 22 Discounted luggage websites
- 23 Should I book through Luxury Link?
- 24 Could I fit all this into a 3 week road trip?
- 25 Travel eruope early November this year