Can I please have some advice about how to get a cancelled room deposit back from Jnane Tamsna, a luxury hotel near Marrakesh. I cancelled my hotel reservations 4 weeks ago and have been e-mailing the owner weekly and asking her to refund my $750 deposit back to my visa card. There has been an excuse from her every time as to why she can not refund my depost -- either she is either traveling and can not trust her employees to make the credit, or, she is sick ... I was understanding for the first two weeks and now, well, I am suspicious. For some reason, the owner simply will not refund my money, even though I cancelled this reservation a full six months before we were scheduled to go, which is well within the hotel's written cancellation policy. What can I do to get my money back? It is starting to feel like FRAUD!
HELP! Fraud? Moroccan hotel,Jnane Tamsna, will not refund $750 deposit
View all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 europe In January
- 2 First Time Solo from Singapore
- 3 Driving from Geneva to Milan in February
- 4 Where to go on Christmas?
- 5 Is going to Cape Town for holiday really worth it?
- 6 Does anyone else travel with bed sheets
- 7 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - Honeymoon
- 8 French Visa Appointment at NYC Consulate
- 9 Honeymoon: fiancee not as adventurous. Need ideas. HELP!
- 10 9-10 day trip to Southern Spain in February
- 11 Holiday Travel Plans
- 12 Looking for reviews of Great Value Vacations
- 13 Purchasing a flight with someone else's frequent flyer points
- 14 Which Hotel is near to Northern arizona university, Flagstaff
- 15 Help with honeymoon destination
- 16 places to stop and stretch.
- 17 Tell Us Your Favorite Travel Experiences
- 18 Travel with or without kids ?
- 19 Ideas for 3-generation family vacation
- 20 7 days European trip with kids- suggestions needed
- 21 2016 honeymoon! Need advice!
- 22 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 23 Where to Stay in solomon island ?
- 24 Your Best Travel Tips
- 25 Single Senior Citizen travel