Can I please have some advice about how to get a cancelled room deposit back from Jnane Tamsna, a luxury hotel near Marrakesh. I cancelled my hotel reservations 4 weeks ago and have been e-mailing the owner weekly and asking her to refund my $750 deposit back to my visa card. There has been an excuse from her every time as to why she can not refund my depost -- either she is either traveling and can not trust her employees to make the credit, or, she is sick ... I was understanding for the first two weeks and now, well, I am suspicious. For some reason, the owner simply will not refund my money, even though I cancelled this reservation a full six months before we were scheduled to go, which is well within the hotel's written cancellation policy. What can I do to get my money back? It is starting to feel like FRAUD!
HELP! Fraud? Moroccan hotel,Jnane Tamsna, will not refund $750 deposit
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Finding a House Sitter.
- 2 Road Scholar
- 3 First Solo Trip -- Mid 20's Female --Where to go???
- 4 BEWARE of Grand Circle Travel SCAMS!!!
- 5 Economy Class Seat: Bulkhead Row? (Boeing 777)
- 6 Driving from New York to South Florida and staying over 1 night
- 7 Checklist: What to Do Before You Go
- 8 Your Best Travel Tips
- 9 Useful travel apps
- 10 I need people to do a road trip to USA
- 11 LADIES: FAVORITE UNDER SEAT PERSONAL BAG AND WHAT TO PACK IN IT?
- 12 Base city in England
- 13 Suggestions please
- 14 Credit Card FF Program Retention/Waive Fee
- 15 What's your experience with groupon.com?
- 16 vow renewal
- 17 what size suitcase holds 40 pounds?
- 18 Spain and Morocco in 2 weeks
- 19 Solo Woman traveller ! Yes you TOO can make it.
- 20 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 21 Travel Agent: what to do if their cost is more than your research?
- 22 Do you know Torquay hotel in UK
- 23 Where to go for "Once in a lifetime vacation"?
- 24 Traveling tips during fall
- 25 Beach Wedding Location Ideas!