I love vacations where I'm close to unspoiled nature... my favorite vacations have been to the west coast of Ireland. My husband loves cities - the bigger the better - NY, London, Paris, Chicago, even Dublin (though it's not really big!). Neither of us would do well on a cruise, for several reasons, and we don't do well at Caribbean resorts since we aren't very athletic... Aside from taking separate vacations, is there any place we can go that we would both enjoy? We usually exchange homes or apartments, so we would be staying in one central location and taking at most 2- or 3-day side trips.
He likes cities...I like countryside... any suggestions for a destination?
View all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 europe In January
- 2 First Time Solo from Singapore
- 3 Driving from Geneva to Milan in February
- 4 Where to go on Christmas?
- 5 Is going to Cape Town for holiday really worth it?
- 6 Does anyone else travel with bed sheets
- 7 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - Honeymoon
- 8 French Visa Appointment at NYC Consulate
- 9 Honeymoon: fiancee not as adventurous. Need ideas. HELP!
- 10 9-10 day trip to Southern Spain in February
- 11 Holiday Travel Plans
- 12 Looking for reviews of Great Value Vacations
- 13 Purchasing a flight with someone else's frequent flyer points
- 14 Which Hotel is near to Northern arizona university, Flagstaff
- 15 Help with honeymoon destination
- 16 places to stop and stretch.
- 17 Tell Us Your Favorite Travel Experiences
- 18 Travel with or without kids ?
- 19 Ideas for 3-generation family vacation
- 20 7 days European trip with kids- suggestions needed
- 21 2016 honeymoon! Need advice!
- 22 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 23 Where to Stay in solomon island ?
- 24 Your Best Travel Tips
- 25 Single Senior Citizen travel