I love vacations where I'm close to unspoiled nature... my favorite vacations have been to the west coast of Ireland. My husband loves cities - the bigger the better - NY, London, Paris, Chicago, even Dublin (though it's not really big!). Neither of us would do well on a cruise, for several reasons, and we don't do well at Caribbean resorts since we aren't very athletic... Aside from taking separate vacations, is there any place we can go that we would both enjoy? We usually exchange homes or apartments, so we would be staying in one central location and taking at most 2- or 3-day side trips.
He likes cities...I like countryside... any suggestions for a destination?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 2 Packing Help - What to take
- 3 Visa expiration and re entry
- 4 Travel pants for women - advice needed for Europe trip (soon!)
- 5 Jacket with pockets
- 6 2 Week Trip for Newleywed's - Adventure and Beach
- 7 Your Top 5 travel iPad Apps
- 8 What are the best wlking shoes for in city travel?
- 9 Trip suggestions for 3-5 day vacation from New Orleans?
- 10 Dual time zone watches
- 11 Rovia booking engine
- 12 Places to travel in June or July
- 13 Escorted Travel Agency?
- 14 30th Birthday Girls Trip
- 15 Website for good hotel rates?
- 16 Famous Places to Visit in Paris?
- 17 What color nail polish in France
- 18 Travel Clothing
- 19 advance single 1st class rail travel with virgin trains
- 20 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 21 Where to go - Mexico, Dominican Republic, Cuba or Cape Verde???
- 22 Looking for travel app (iOS) to map my custom walking tour...
- 23 AVIS' car rental Dirty Tricks
- 24 Getting a Second Passport
- 25 Priceline.com "Best Price guaranteed"scam