I love vacations where I'm close to unspoiled nature... my favorite vacations have been to the west coast of Ireland. My husband loves cities - the bigger the better - NY, London, Paris, Chicago, even Dublin (though it's not really big!). Neither of us would do well on a cruise, for several reasons, and we don't do well at Caribbean resorts since we aren't very athletic... Aside from taking separate vacations, is there any place we can go that we would both enjoy? We usually exchange homes or apartments, so we would be staying in one central location and taking at most 2- or 3-day side trips.
He likes cities...I like countryside... any suggestions for a destination?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Need suggestions for solo trip (2-3 weeks, next May)
- 2 Barclaycard Arrival MC chip & pin useless in Italy
- 3 two months away and mold problems.
- 4 Noise Cancelling Headphones
- 5 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 6 Looking for a hat to wear in the rainforest
- 7 $950,000 travel insurance mistake
- 8 Need packing tips: 24 days in Japan
- 9 NEED URGENT DESTINATION ADVICE!
- 10 What's stopping you from traveling more?
- 11 10-14 days BKK, Udon Thani & Beach with kids
- 12 Hotel bidding site recommendations.
- 13 Winter Roadside Emergency Kit
- 14 Phone service
- 15 Does anyone have the Sparrow bag I read about in Sunday's LA Times?
- 16 10 Days of travel help!
- 17 Travel Agency Review for Trip to Spain
- 18 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 19 French gastronomy
- 20 Thailand, Laos, Cambodia
- 21 Re-checking bag after a layover.
- 22 Best places to start...
- 23 25th wedding anniv travel
- 24 Where in the World Should We Go?
- 25 Friends Seeking Advice