I love vacations where I'm close to unspoiled nature... my favorite vacations have been to the west coast of Ireland. My husband loves cities - the bigger the better - NY, London, Paris, Chicago, even Dublin (though it's not really big!). Neither of us would do well on a cruise, for several reasons, and we don't do well at Caribbean resorts since we aren't very athletic... Aside from taking separate vacations, is there any place we can go that we would both enjoy? We usually exchange homes or apartments, so we would be staying in one central location and taking at most 2- or 3-day side trips.
He likes cities...I like countryside... any suggestions for a destination?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 2 Website to map your trips?
- 3 Best places to start...
- 4 French gastronomy
- 5 What's the best accommodation comparison site?
- 6 Winter Sunshine
- 7 Friends Seeking Advice
- 8 The "credit card" of the future is here! (Almost.)
- 9 Where in the World Should We Go?
- 10 Travel health insurance
- 11 Private Guides - Cost question
- 12 What's stopping you from traveling more?
- 13 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 14 Rome and amalfi coast
- 15 Around the World Ticket/Trips
- 16 August 2015 Honeymoon Trip Ideas
- 17 Where to go on multi-gen trip in Apr 2015 with2 & 6 year olds?
- 18 Travel Agency Review for Trip to Spain
- 19 Recommendations for Light-Weight, 4-Wheel, 22-in. Roll On.
- 20 Phone service
- 21 want suggestion for honeymoon tour place
- 22 Home security while traveling?
- 23 December travel - where to go?
- 24 How much do you pay a travel agent?
- 25 Home Exchanges