I love vacations where I'm close to unspoiled nature... my favorite vacations have been to the west coast of Ireland. My husband loves cities - the bigger the better - NY, London, Paris, Chicago, even Dublin (though it's not really big!). Neither of us would do well on a cruise, for several reasons, and we don't do well at Caribbean resorts since we aren't very athletic... Aside from taking separate vacations, is there any place we can go that we would both enjoy? We usually exchange homes or apartments, so we would be staying in one central location and taking at most 2- or 3-day side trips.
He likes cities...I like countryside... any suggestions for a destination?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 First Solo Trip -- Mid 20's Female --Where to go???
- 2 Road Scholar
- 3 BEWARE of Grand Circle Travel SCAMS!!!
- 4 Economy Class Seat: Bulkhead Row? (Boeing 777)
- 5 Driving from New York to South Florida and staying over 1 night
- 6 Checklist: What to Do Before You Go
- 7 Your Best Travel Tips
- 8 Useful travel apps
- 9 I need people to do a road trip to USA
- 10 LADIES: FAVORITE UNDER SEAT PERSONAL BAG AND WHAT TO PACK IN IT?
- 11 Base city in England
- 12 Suggestions please
- 13 Credit Card FF Program Retention/Waive Fee
- 14 What's your experience with groupon.com?
- 15 vow renewal
- 16 what size suitcase holds 40 pounds?
- 17 Spain and Morocco in 2 weeks
- 18 Solo Woman traveller ! Yes you TOO can make it.
- 19 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 20 Travel Agent: what to do if their cost is more than your research?
- 21 Do you know Torquay hotel in UK
- 22 Where to go for "Once in a lifetime vacation"?
- 23 Traveling tips during fall
- 24 Beach Wedding Location Ideas!
- 25 Ideas for Organizing Travel Information on iphone?