I'm going as to hawaii with a child soon for the first time. I have a weird travel question I'm interested in polling people. I am always a bit over safety conscious, but have been wondering:
1) if most beaches need to be driven to 2) I wouldnt drive without license, hotel keys, etc 3)AND I'm the only adult and planning on being in the water; what do people do with their wallets/purses while snorkeling, etc on the sunny beaches? Is it just real low crime and people basically need to leave it on blankets? Do some beaches have lockers? or is there some weird travel idea of waterproof purse that fits onto swim suits....do tell...I can't help wondering...
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Bungee Jumping Locations
- 2 Smallest Backpack you've used
- 3 Mapping tool for multi-mode, multi-destination trip?
- 4 Footwear / clothing for adventure / exploring
- 5 14 Days SD - VC BC And Back
- 6 Itinerary Planning Apps
- 7 Credit Card Travel Protection insurance - did anyone used it?
- 8 First rv trip
- 9 Amsterdam or Dublin?
- 10 Comfortable shoes that can go to dinner
- 11 Should I go for a GoPro, DSLR or drone?
- 12 Help us pick our 10 year anniversary destination!
- 13 First time traveler
- 14 Go-Pro or Olympus Tough camera
- 15 Exploring a City
- 16 Dolomites for 2 days
- 17 May or June trip ideas with 2 adult children
- 18 Drive from SD to Yellowstone
- 19 Travel from Alaska to Chicago by train?
- 20 Looking for a Travel Buddy to Explore More of Eastern Europe and Spain
- 21 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 22 Is it necessary to learn native language of the country, where travelling?
- 23 looking for travel buddy to join kanha national park trip
- 24 Passport Help!!!
- 25 First time travelling outside the USA