I'm going as to hawaii with a child soon for the first time. I have a weird travel question I'm interested in polling people. I am always a bit over safety conscious, but have been wondering:
1) if most beaches need to be driven to 2) I wouldnt drive without license, hotel keys, etc 3)AND I'm the only adult and planning on being in the water; what do people do with their wallets/purses while snorkeling, etc on the sunny beaches? Is it just real low crime and people basically need to leave it on blankets? Do some beaches have lockers? or is there some weird travel idea of waterproof purse that fits onto swim suits....do tell...I can't help wondering...
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Bob Dole hospitalized at Walter Reed
- 2 Cautionary tale about ATM use
- 3 Why Access to Services at Home should not affect your next trip
- 4 Where to go...April of 2018
- 5 California Zepher
- 6 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 7 Babymoon w/ toddler Fall Ideas (Zika)
- 8 6 day 5 night Honeymoon from US
- 9 Honeymoon ideas STAT
- 10 Looking for travel filmmakers to collaborate and travel together!
- 11 What's the most expensive country you have been to?
- 12 Airport robbery
- 13 Usefulness of a travel agent ?
- 14 New York City - Suite/Hotel
- 15 California Zepher (train)
- 16 Renewing a child's passport in 24 hours
- 17 Need Amalfi planning help
- 18 What's your favourite beauty/grooming tip when travelling?
- 19 Travel towel?
- 20 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 21 Trip from Lecce, Italy to Pescara, Abruzzo.
- 22 suggestions to travel the world for 450 Days
- 23 Early November Vacation Thoughts?
- 24 Nova Scotia & Cabot Trail
- 25 Road trip stops