I'm going as to hawaii with a child soon for the first time. I have a weird travel question I'm interested in polling people. I am always a bit over safety conscious, but have been wondering:
1) if most beaches need to be driven to 2) I wouldnt drive without license, hotel keys, etc 3)AND I'm the only adult and planning on being in the water; what do people do with their wallets/purses while snorkeling, etc on the sunny beaches? Is it just real low crime and people basically need to leave it on blankets? Do some beaches have lockers? or is there some weird travel idea of waterproof purse that fits onto swim suits....do tell...I can't help wondering...
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 http://suplementodiet.com.br/estrifree-onde-comprar/
- 2 Tips for tour guides on a week or longer trip
- 3 Travel towel?
- 4 Train ride from Florida to Alaska
- 5 Do any of you have Away luggage?
- 6 Favorite budget travel items?
- 7 One way to and one way back home?
- 8 Irish Pubs and other Fun Things
- 9 Holiday ideas urgently needed for mother and daughter holiday
- 10 Connection Time for Dulles
- 11 What's the most expensive country you have been to?
- 12 Ideas for road trip, South Florida up to Charleston, SC
- 13 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 14 Solo travel in Europe as a 18 year old female
- 15 Road trip Houston to Creede Colorado
- 16 9 days trip start from Turin, Italy
- 17 Fort Lauderdale to New York
- 18 4hrs layover at miami international airport enough?
- 19 Fliip Key vs VRBO
- 20 Question about USD Value in Other Countrues
- 21 Carryon travel to Rome- One gal's packing list in the Spring
- 22 Budapest to Copenhagen trip ideas
- 23 What is the best Internet Service Provider in Cairo, Egypt?
- 24 How realistic traveling without money actually is?
- 25 TripIt App?