I'm going as to hawaii with a child soon for the first time. I have a weird travel question I'm interested in polling people. I am always a bit over safety conscious, but have been wondering:
1) if most beaches need to be driven to 2) I wouldnt drive without license, hotel keys, etc 3)AND I'm the only adult and planning on being in the water; what do people do with their wallets/purses while snorkeling, etc on the sunny beaches? Is it just real low crime and people basically need to leave it on blankets? Do some beaches have lockers? or is there some weird travel idea of waterproof purse that fits onto swim suits....do tell...I can't help wondering...
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 SOLUTION : Get CONTACT AVIRA 1:800:681:7208 AVIRA Antivirus 24*7
- 2 Boston to Bermuda Cruise in June
- 3 Eastern Europe ~ Help Please!
- 4 Newbie Using Whats App
- 5 super fun vacations...
- 6 International Wire/Bank Transfer to Guide Using Third-Party Service?
- 7 Luggage Set - hardshell or softshell?
- 8 What's your favourite beauty/grooming tip when travelling?
- 9 replace my Nikon d90 by rx100 ?
- 10 Traveling Solo with 9 month old
- 11 Honeymoon Suggestions
- 12 Carryon travel to Rome- One gal's packing list in the Spring
- 13 garment travel organizer
- 14 Which type of car ?
- 15 travel partners
- 16 Best bag type for 3 months in Europe - duffel, rolling, or backpack?
- 17 Best kids friendly Island to visit in August
- 18 Some tips when using Air BnB
- 19 Trip to Thailand vs Greece vs Peru?
- 20 to travel or settle down?
- 21 THe case for linen
- 22 CAPITAL ONE CARD: NOT FUNNY
- 23 San Diego to San Francisco in 6 days
- 24 Honeymoon info
- 25 Great Saint Bernard Pass / Lake Geneva / Northern Italy