I'm going as to hawaii with a child soon for the first time. I have a weird travel question I'm interested in polling people. I am always a bit over safety conscious, but have been wondering:
1) if most beaches need to be driven to 2) I wouldnt drive without license, hotel keys, etc 3)AND I'm the only adult and planning on being in the water; what do people do with their wallets/purses while snorkeling, etc on the sunny beaches? Is it just real low crime and people basically need to leave it on blankets? Do some beaches have lockers? or is there some weird travel idea of waterproof purse that fits onto swim suits....do tell...I can't help wondering...
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Help planning long road trip.
- 2 Daughter's Tour to korea
- 3 European Travel in March
- 4 Checked through luggage - 2 separate bookings?
- 5 Renting International Cars from USA
- 6 Packing advice for fall trip to Europe
- 7 Trip Ideas for Adventure / Tropical Thanksgiving Holiday
- 8 Advice for traveling with leg/hip pain
- 9 What is the most important stuff when you are travelling?
- 10 Getting my child from Stanford
- 11 Ideal Trip!
- 12 [ENGLAND] Which places to visit (london districts + city nearby)
- 13 Pa to New England States
- 14 suggestions about noise cancelling earphone
- 15 Do you get your expired passport back?
- 16 Is there a trick to booking a "comfort" seat?
- 17 cape cod
- 18 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 19 Is there a way get a specific model of car to rent?
- 20 Lipault luggage durability
- 21 Credit card protection
- 22 Retrieving Voice Mail abroad - Help me
- 23 Husband's 40th Birthday
- 24 Honeymoon in Bali
- 25 Mid September, Canadian Rockies, Portugal, Slovenia, Other?!