I'm going as to hawaii with a child soon for the first time. I have a weird travel question I'm interested in polling people. I am always a bit over safety conscious, but have been wondering:
1) if most beaches need to be driven to 2) I wouldnt drive without license, hotel keys, etc 3)AND I'm the only adult and planning on being in the water; what do people do with their wallets/purses while snorkeling, etc on the sunny beaches? Is it just real low crime and people basically need to leave it on blankets? Do some beaches have lockers? or is there some weird travel idea of waterproof purse that fits onto swim suits....do tell...I can't help wondering...
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 http://www.drhelpnutrition.org/postdrox-reviews/
- 2 http://www.garciniacambogialean.com/brainmaxx-reviews
- 3 Road trip from Portland to San Francisco
- 4 Late October European Trek Adventure suggestions
- 5 7 Day in Tuscany Villa in Italy?
- 6 Travel Escort idea
- 7 7 days from Madrid to Barcelona
- 8 Sailboat charter through the British Virgin Islands
- 9 New England Fall Foliage
- 10 Driving up the coast from L to San Fran
- 11 Travel on a $2000 Budget
- 12 House/Pet Sitting travel
- 13 regain air ticket cost from travel insurance company
- 14 A week to go somewhere
- 15 What is the most important stuff when you are travelling?
- 16 Driving in Ireland
- 17 Nikon Coolpix L830angle camera - alternatives?
- 18 LAX to Dodger Stadium
- 19 Carrying your passport
- 20 Road trip or Train
- 21 Singapore or Disneyland Paris
- 22 Ideal Trip!
- 23 Daughter's Tour to korea
- 24 Inexpensive travel from Gothenburg or Copenhagen
- 25 Does anyone else travel with bed sheets