I'm going as to hawaii with a child soon for the first time. I have a weird travel question I'm interested in polling people. I am always a bit over safety conscious, but have been wondering:
1) if most beaches need to be driven to 2) I wouldnt drive without license, hotel keys, etc 3)AND I'm the only adult and planning on being in the water; what do people do with their wallets/purses while snorkeling, etc on the sunny beaches? Is it just real low crime and people basically need to leave it on blankets? Do some beaches have lockers? or is there some weird travel idea of waterproof purse that fits onto swim suits....do tell...I can't help wondering...
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 New Traveller
- 2 Terrified traveller
- 3 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 4 Early trip planning
- 5 Is it necessary to learn native language of the country, where travelling?
- 6 First time travelling outside the USA
- 7 First time traveler
- 8 Camera recommendations for wildlife photography
- 9 Help Selecting Destination for 40 Birthday Group Trip
- 10 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 11 Accommodation San Sebastian
- 12 Tips on itinerary for 2 weeks in Puerto Rico
- 13 Traveling to NW Italy (Aosta)
- 14 SIXT car rental in US
- 15 Chef for Turks and Caicos
- 16 3 weeks in Siena Italy
- 17 April - Crete v Canaries? & Pregnant!
- 18 Visit to usa
- 19 insect repellent bracelets
- 20 Top travel destinations 2017
- 21 Your Favorite Rain coat?
- 22 Best place in March to travel with kids
- 23 Tour company or DIY?
- 24 Amtrak's AutoTrain - yes or no?
- 25 Itinerary Help! CDG Round Trip in 10 days