Hi. We are thankfully finally in a position where we have enough miles to basically go wherever we want. My travel window is June through September. I need to accommodate a vegetarian diet, can be gone for 2 weeks, and want to keep hotel costs below $200 a night. Interests are arts, live music, culture, museums, soccer, and shopping. Walking and water are fine, but we are not really beach people. I don't mind culture shock, but I want to feel safe and able to be without my husband if needed. We are not big into night life so that's not a consideration. Have already been to: London, Paris, Budapest, Barcelona, Stockholm, Copenhagen, Prague, Vienna, Buenos Aires, Montevideo, Cayman Islands, Rome, Milan, Florence, the Cinque Terre, all over the U.S., and all over Canada. Favorite places are Barcelona, NY, Budapest, and the Cinque Terre, but want to try someplace new and are having a hard time thinking of someplace to go that is the right weather, affordable, or maybe we just have the wrong ideas and aren't thinking of obvious choices. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!!
Have a lot of miles, will travel
- 1 People Who HAVE To Talk to Strangers When Traveling
- 2 where to spend 50th birthday with family in late december?
- 3 Alone or alone in a group
- 4 What would you like from a travel agency?
- 5 How to avoid delays at US border?
- 6 Gear lost from room; what to do
- 7 Overseas Adventure Travel OAT
- 8 winter in myrtle beach, sc
- 9 planning a year as a Gypsy
- 10 iPad use on long flights
- 11 Mobile Devices for Overseas
- 12 Seeking easy and secluded beach vaca - help!
- 13 Money exchange
- 14 Travel Insurance
- 15 How do you "organize" your trip ideas?
- 16 Car rental
- 17 Car Rental
- 18 Destination for honeymoon in early December
- 19 lowest pass altitude acoss country
- 20 Chip N Pin Cards
- 21 Best Waterproof Camera?
- 22 Monarch butterfly
- 23 the lounge
- 24 Travel Insurance for 21 day trip to Australia and New Zealand
- 25 Has Anyone Heard of Otel.com?