My husband and I and my 19 yo college daughter would like to take a trip for about 2 weeks in early Aug. We traveled with Smartours to Peru 2 summers ago and had a great experience. We are now considering a Smartours trip to China but have been warned that it will be very hot in China in early August. The only non negotiable is the specific time we have for travel. I am looking for other travel options. We have done family vacations in many of the US National Parks, Canada, Spain, Israel,Peru, and Costa Rica, We are in good shape and enjoy the outdoors. We have lived overseas so enjoy new cultures.
Have 2 weeks in Aug
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 2 mid December honeymoon in Europe
- 3 Waterproof spray
- 4 First Time Going to Europe - Ideas?
- 5 40th Birthday Trip
- 6 Where to go in February/March
- 7 https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/JBCJJHY
- 8 Honeymoon
- 9 Are these shoes too American looking?
- 10 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 11 Where to go over New Years?
- 12 Most Exotic and Adventurous Trip Possible
- 13 Help finding a beach resort w/ nightlife for a young couple!
- 14 my travel ignorance
- 15 Your favorite USA car rental company
- 16 Your Best Travel Tips
- 17 Northern Lights
- 18 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 19 Road trip along the east coast with tween & teen
- 20 First Trip To Japan and South Korea Solo!
- 21 Travel Insurance or not
- 22 Duffel size needed for 33lb limit
- 23 Economy PLus on United to China
- 24 Down or synthetic sleeping bag?
- 25 Light weight Luggage