My husband and I and my 19 yo college daughter would like to take a trip for about 2 weeks in early Aug. We traveled with Smartours to Peru 2 summers ago and had a great experience. We are now considering a Smartours trip to China but have been warned that it will be very hot in China in early August. The only non negotiable is the specific time we have for travel. I am looking for other travel options. We have done family vacations in many of the US National Parks, Canada, Spain, Israel,Peru, and Costa Rica, We are in good shape and enjoy the outdoors. We have lived overseas so enjoy new cultures.
Have 2 weeks in Aug
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Need suggestions for solo trip (2-3 weeks, next May)
- 2 French gastronomy
- 3 two months away and mold problems.
- 4 Barclaycard Arrival MC chip & pin useless in Italy
- 5 Noise Cancelling Headphones
- 6 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 7 Looking for a hat to wear in the rainforest
- 8 $950,000 travel insurance mistake
- 9 Need packing tips: 24 days in Japan
- 10 NEED URGENT DESTINATION ADVICE!
- 11 What's stopping you from traveling more?
- 12 10-14 days BKK, Udon Thani & Beach with kids
- 13 Hotel bidding site recommendations.
- 14 Winter Roadside Emergency Kit
- 15 Phone service
- 16 Does anyone have the Sparrow bag I read about in Sunday's LA Times?
- 17 10 Days of travel help!
- 18 Travel Agency Review for Trip to Spain
- 19 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 20 Thailand, Laos, Cambodia
- 21 Re-checking bag after a layover.
- 22 Best places to start...
- 23 25th wedding anniv travel
- 24 Where in the World Should We Go?
- 25 Friends Seeking Advice