My husband and I and my 19 yo college daughter would like to take a trip for about 2 weeks in early Aug. We traveled with Smartours to Peru 2 summers ago and had a great experience. We are now considering a Smartours trip to China but have been warned that it will be very hot in China in early August. The only non negotiable is the specific time we have for travel. I am looking for other travel options. We have done family vacations in many of the US National Parks, Canada, Spain, Israel,Peru, and Costa Rica, We are in good shape and enjoy the outdoors. We have lived overseas so enjoy new cultures.
Have 2 weeks in Aug
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 2 Why Are B&B's So Overrated?
- 3 London, Amsterdam, Munich, and Barcelona in 17 days?
- 4 30th Birthday Trip Ideas!
- 5 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 6 Packing Bottles of Gin in Checked Luggage
- 7 Where is it that's warm, dry and intellectual?
- 8 Best adventure/trek holiday ideas
- 9 quiet getaways for older women
- 10 Solo female June traveler looking for trip ideas/advice
- 11 Where in the world to go in December by myself for 5 days? Select Cities.
- 12 Torn between Trips
- 13 Ohhhh where to go next!
- 14 Groupon Getaways
- 15 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 16 Will pollution wreck my Beijing dreams ?
- 17 Road Trip from Boston to North Carolina
- 18 Beer Prices Around the World!
- 19 Carrying a smartphone
- 20 Health insurance for one month visit to USA
- 21 Keeping yourself safe while abroad
- 22 40th birthday trip with my husband
- 23 BEWARE of Grand Circle Travel SCAMS!!!
- 24 Money belts, neck wallets, etc.
- 25 Saying hello to all the disc golf playing travelers!