My husband and I and my 19 yo college daughter would like to take a trip for about 2 weeks in early Aug. We traveled with Smartours to Peru 2 summers ago and had a great experience. We are now considering a Smartours trip to China but have been warned that it will be very hot in China in early August. The only non negotiable is the specific time we have for travel. I am looking for other travel options. We have done family vacations in many of the US National Parks, Canada, Spain, Israel,Peru, and Costa Rica, We are in good shape and enjoy the outdoors. We have lived overseas so enjoy new cultures.
Have 2 weeks in Aug
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Where would you go if you were us?
- 2 Apple Pay is here, and it's revolutionary!
- 3 10 Days of travel help!
- 4 Friends Seeking Advice
- 5 Please review our first YouTube Video of traveling adventure!
- 6 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 7 French gastronomy
- 8 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 9 Where in the World Should We Go?
- 10 Website to map your trips?
- 11 Best places to give a travel talk / slide show in NYC?
- 12 Recommendations for Light-Weight, 4-Wheel, 22-in. Roll On.
- 13 Packing vitamins. Customs?
- 14 Best places to start...
- 15 Winter Sunshine
- 16 What's the best accommodation comparison site?
- 17 Travel health insurance
- 18 Private Guides - Cost question
- 19 What's stopping you from traveling more?
- 20 Rome and amalfi coast
- 21 Around the World Ticket/Trips
- 22 August 2015 Honeymoon Trip Ideas
- 23 Where to go on multi-gen trip in Apr 2015 with2 & 6 year olds?
- 24 Travel Agency Review for Trip to Spain
- 25 Phone service