My husband and I and my 19 yo college daughter would like to take a trip for about 2 weeks in early Aug. We traveled with Smartours to Peru 2 summers ago and had a great experience. We are now considering a Smartours trip to China but have been warned that it will be very hot in China in early August. The only non negotiable is the specific time we have for travel. I am looking for other travel options. We have done family vacations in many of the US National Parks, Canada, Spain, Israel,Peru, and Costa Rica, We are in good shape and enjoy the outdoors. We have lived overseas so enjoy new cultures.
Have 2 weeks in Aug
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 What are the best wlking shoes for in city travel?
- 2 2 Week Trip for Newleywed's - Adventure and Beach
- 3 Dual time zone watches
- 4 Visa expiration and re entry
- 5 Rovia booking engine
- 6 Packing Help - What to take
- 7 Places to travel in June or July
- 8 Travel pants for women - advice needed for Europe trip (soon!)
- 9 Your Top 5 travel iPad Apps
- 10 Escorted Travel Agency?
- 11 30th Birthday Girls Trip
- 12 Website for good hotel rates?
- 13 Famous Places to Visit in Paris?
- 14 Trip suggestions for 3-5 day vacation from New Orleans?
- 15 What color nail polish in France
- 16 Travel Clothing
- 17 advance single 1st class rail travel with virgin trains
- 18 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 19 Where to go - Mexico, Dominican Republic, Cuba or Cape Verde???
- 20 Looking for travel app (iOS) to map my custom walking tour...
- 21 AVIS' car rental Dirty Tricks
- 22 Getting a Second Passport
- 23 Priceline.com "Best Price guaranteed"scam
- 24 Suggestions for a trip?
- 25 Advice to use ATM promptly at arrival airport?