I am looking at booking a tour through Affordabletours.com and I am just wondering if anyone else has used them before. If so, have you had any problems or good experiences with them.
Has anyone used Affordabletours.com?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Happiness project from 99 different country in 99 language
- 2 Carryon travel to Rome- One gal's packing list in the Spring
- 3 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 4 Where in the world to go in December by myself for 5 days? Select Cities.
- 5 Why Are B&B's So Overrated?
- 6 Where is it that's warm, dry and intellectual?
- 7 30th Birthday Trip Ideas!
- 8 About EHIC card?
- 9 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 10 London, Amsterdam, Munich, and Barcelona in 17 days?
- 11 Packing Bottles of Gin in Checked Luggage
- 12 Best adventure/trek holiday ideas
- 13 quiet getaways for older women
- 14 Solo female June traveler looking for trip ideas/advice
- 15 Torn between Trips
- 16 Ohhhh where to go next!
- 17 Groupon Getaways
- 18 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 19 Will pollution wreck my Beijing dreams ?
- 20 Road Trip from Boston to North Carolina
- 21 Beer Prices Around the World!
- 22 Carrying a smartphone
- 23 Health insurance for one month visit to USA
- 24 40th birthday trip with my husband
- 25 BEWARE of Grand Circle Travel SCAMS!!!