I may be going to Italy this summer and will potentially be taking trains between cities. I've been thinking about getting a wheeled duffel bag instead of having to haul my big suitcase around. The ones with the drop bottom appeal to me as they seem to provide a bit more structure and protection for your belongings. I've seen mixed reviews. Does anyone have any experience with them? How well do they hold up to airline baggage mis-handlers? Are the inexpensive ones adequate or should I spend a little more on it? Any recommendations?
Has anyone used a wheeled duffel bag? Opinions??
View all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Luggage Tags
- 2 James Landers from Tampa is planning for a visit to Tampa.
- 3 Le Méridien Mina Seyahi Beach Resort & Marina
- 4 Air pollution while in India
- 5 Technology tips, and travel
- 6 Your Best Travel Tips
- 7 Advice, thoughts on living in Male, Maldives
- 8 Does anyone else travel with bed sheets
- 9 Christmas break vacation destination ideas?
- 10 Where to go on Christmas?
- 11 2016 honeymoon! Need advice!
- 12 How is the United Lounge at LAX?
- 13 Which Travel Bag
- 14 Is going to Cape Town for holiday really worth it?
- 15 Suggestions for Spain & Portugal
- 16 Tell Us Your Favorite Travel Experiences
- 17 Ideas for 3-generation family vacation
- 18 europe In January
- 19 First Time Solo from Singapore
- 20 Driving from Geneva to Milan in February
- 21 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - Honeymoon
- 22 French Visa Appointment at NYC Consulate
- 23 Honeymoon: fiancee not as adventurous. Need ideas. HELP!
- 24 9-10 day trip to Southern Spain in February
- 25 Holiday Travel Plans