I may be going to Italy this summer and will potentially be taking trains between cities. I've been thinking about getting a wheeled duffel bag instead of having to haul my big suitcase around. The ones with the drop bottom appeal to me as they seem to provide a bit more structure and protection for your belongings. I've seen mixed reviews. Does anyone have any experience with them? How well do they hold up to airline baggage mis-handlers? Are the inexpensive ones adequate or should I spend a little more on it? Any recommendations?
Has anyone used a wheeled duffel bag? Opinions??
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 2 First Solo Trip -- Mid 20's Female --Where to go???
- 3 Has anyone dealt with Truffle Pig out of Canada to plan a trip??
- 4 Where to holiday in April? All Inclusive Getaway with guaranteed sunshine!?
- 5 Finding a House Sitter.
- 6 Road Scholar
- 7 BEWARE of Grand Circle Travel SCAMS!!!
- 8 Economy Class Seat: Bulkhead Row? (Boeing 777)
- 9 Driving from New York to South Florida and staying over 1 night
- 10 Checklist: What to Do Before You Go
- 11 Your Best Travel Tips
- 12 Useful travel apps
- 13 I need people to do a road trip to USA
- 14 LADIES: FAVORITE UNDER SEAT PERSONAL BAG AND WHAT TO PACK IN IT?
- 15 Base city in England
- 16 Suggestions please
- 17 Credit Card FF Program Retention/Waive Fee
- 18 What's your experience with groupon.com?
- 19 vow renewal
- 20 what size suitcase holds 40 pounds?
- 21 Spain and Morocco in 2 weeks
- 22 Solo Woman traveller ! Yes you TOO can make it.
- 23 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 24 Travel Agent: what to do if their cost is more than your research?
- 25 Do you know Torquay hotel in UK