I may be going to Italy this summer and will potentially be taking trains between cities. I've been thinking about getting a wheeled duffel bag instead of having to haul my big suitcase around. The ones with the drop bottom appeal to me as they seem to provide a bit more structure and protection for your belongings. I've seen mixed reviews. Does anyone have any experience with them? How well do they hold up to airline baggage mis-handlers? Are the inexpensive ones adequate or should I spend a little more on it? Any recommendations?
Has anyone used a wheeled duffel bag? Opinions??
- 1 People Who HAVE To Talk to Strangers When Traveling
- 2 planning a year as a Gypsy
- 3 Honeymoon Ideas
- 4 Alone or alone in a group
- 5 where to spend 50th birthday with family in late december?
- 6 What would you like from a travel agency?
- 7 How to avoid delays at US border?
- 8 Gear lost from room; what to do
- 9 Overseas Adventure Travel OAT
- 10 winter in myrtle beach, sc
- 11 iPad use on long flights
- 12 Mobile Devices for Overseas
- 13 Seeking easy and secluded beach vaca - help!
- 14 Money exchange
- 15 Travel Insurance
- 16 How do you "organize" your trip ideas?
- 17 Car rental
- 18 Car Rental
- 19 Destination for honeymoon in early December
- 20 lowest pass altitude acoss country
- 21 Chip N Pin Cards
- 22 Best Waterproof Camera?
- 23 Monarch butterfly
- 24 the lounge
- 25 Travel Insurance for 21 day trip to Australia and New Zealand