I may be going to Italy this summer and will potentially be taking trains between cities. I've been thinking about getting a wheeled duffel bag instead of having to haul my big suitcase around. The ones with the drop bottom appeal to me as they seem to provide a bit more structure and protection for your belongings. I've seen mixed reviews. Does anyone have any experience with them? How well do they hold up to airline baggage mis-handlers? Are the inexpensive ones adequate or should I spend a little more on it? Any recommendations?
Has anyone used a wheeled duffel bag? Opinions??
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Packing Help - What to take
- 2 Amsterdam to Normandy
- 3 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 4 Travel pants for women - advice needed for Europe trip (soon!)
- 5 Places to travel in June or July
- 6 Visa expiration and re entry
- 7 Driving trip from Vancouver to Rockies in June
- 8 Rovia booking engine
- 9 Jacket with pockets
- 10 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 11 2 Week Trip for Newleywed's - Adventure and Beach
- 12 Your Top 5 travel iPad Apps
- 13 What are the best wlking shoes for in city travel?
- 14 Trip suggestions for 3-5 day vacation from New Orleans?
- 15 Dual time zone watches
- 16 Escorted Travel Agency?
- 17 30th Birthday Girls Trip
- 18 Website for good hotel rates?
- 19 Famous Places to Visit in Paris?
- 20 What color nail polish in France
- 21 Travel Clothing
- 22 advance single 1st class rail travel with virgin trains
- 23 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 24 Where to go - Mexico, Dominican Republic, Cuba or Cape Verde???
- 25 Looking for travel app (iOS) to map my custom walking tour...