My husband and I are starting to plan a trip to Vietnam, Cambodia and Thailand and was referred to Truffle Pig. I would love to know if anyone has dealt with them and if so, is paying the fee worth it for what you get?
Has anyone dealt with Truffle Pig out of Canada to plan a trip??
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 40th birthday trip with my husband
- 2 Will pollution wreck my Beijing dreams ?
- 3 Baggage
- 4 BEWARE of Grand Circle Travel SCAMS!!!
- 5 Money belts, neck wallets, etc.
- 6 Saying hello to all the disc golf playing travelers!
- 7 50th birthday in January destination
- 8 Where in the world to go in December by myself for 5 days? Select Cities.
- 9 Banks that do not charge foreign ATM fees
- 10 Discounted luggage websites
- 11 Wannabe female solo traveler seeking reassurance
- 12 Beer Prices Around the World!
- 13 Solo female June traveler looking for trip ideas/advice
- 14 Carrying a smartphone
- 15 Bad recommendation on Super shuttle Paris
- 16 Advice about a cycling holiday
- 17 Best Time to Purchase Flights
- 18 22 hours layover in London Heathrow
- 19 Groupon Getaways
- 20 Rain Boots
- 21 Travel Books for Kids?
- 22 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 23 Ideas for 40th Birthday
- 24 Travel Ideas for Family with 3 young boys
- 25 1-month trip idea for 3 guys in their 20s in June-July?