My husband and I are starting to plan a trip to Vietnam, Cambodia and Thailand and was referred to Truffle Pig. I would love to know if anyone has dealt with them and if so, is paying the fee worth it for what you get?
Has anyone dealt with Truffle Pig out of Canada to plan a trip??
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Anniversary trip
- 2 Air B&B
- 3 Discounted luggage websites
- 4 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 5 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 6 Crossing Borders
- 7 Help? Where to go with an 18 year old boy?
- 8 Need Help: Winter US/Carrib Vacation Ideas
- 9 RDIF Security Bags/Wallets
- 10 Traveling long haul for the first time
- 11 Light weight Luggage
- 12 Carry-on Luggage
- 13 Traveling with a smartphone
- 14 Which place would you like to travel ?
- 15 Transferring on an international flight
- 16 Accessing online banking while in Europe
- 17 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 18 AutoSlash and Hotel Tonight - Your Reviews
- 19 Thanksgiving week trip
- 20 Is there a company or website that compares SIM cards?
- 21 Around the World Ticket/Trips
- 22 Hotel bidding site recommendations.
- 23 Thrifty OHare parking
- 24 Saving money travelling the world
- 25 Family Holiday in Turkey-with three kids aged 12,10 & 7