My husband and I are starting to plan a trip to Vietnam, Cambodia and Thailand and was referred to Truffle Pig. I would love to know if anyone has dealt with them and if so, is paying the fee worth it for what you get?
Has anyone dealt with Truffle Pig out of Canada to plan a trip??
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 December travel - where to go?
- 2 Be your own travel agency
- 3 Home security while traveling?
- 4 How much do you pay a travel agent?
- 5 Home Exchanges
- 6 2 Week Honeymoon France, Italy, Spain, Greece, Rome
- 7 Affordable January Trip Ideas
- 8 Air B&B
- 9 Suggest best accomodation in singapore
- 10 What's stopping you from traveling more?
- 11 US $ or local currency when booking hotel online?
- 12 Phone service
- 13 Where to go on multi-gen trip in Apr 2015 with2 & 6 year olds?
- 14 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 15 Want suggestion for Diwali tour place
- 16 Recommendations for Light-Weight, 4-Wheel, 22-in. Roll On.
- 17 Fall Road Trip
- 18 December 3 Week Vacation
- 19 San Francisco or San Diego
- 20 Luggage Help: Need a Luggage or Duffel at least 31" x 23" (78 x 57cm)
- 21 Noise Cancelling Headphones
- 22 Groupon Cancellation/Transfer Option
- 23 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 24 6 weeks in the Americas during December
- 25 Shoes for round the world trip - suitable for hiking and running?