I was wondering how reliable Fodors publication dates are.
the one i'm eyeballing for is supposed to be on the market on 21 July 2011
I am travelling on 29th...is it worth the gamble?
it's Fodor's Moscow & St. Petersburg, 9th Editioon [Paperback]
They don't reply to 2 emails regarding that question so I try it here. anyone has an idea?
thx a lot!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 AOL 1800:681:7208 installation CONTACT AOL Tec*h car*e 24*7
- 2 How to find the best adventure tour
- 3 One month free to travel in February
- 4 If UK visit visa works for Europe too!
- 5 What's the most expensive country you have been to?
- 6 What to do on long flights?
- 7 How do you like my plan for a gap year?
- 8 Destination suggestion, departing from Vegas and returning to Detroit
- 9 How to travel with only carry on...with a baby
- 10 Feb - a week get away for 2 couples
- 11 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 12 Need Amalfi planning help
- 13 Where to go...April of 2018
- 14 Cautionary tale about ATM use
- 15 Why Access to Services at Home should not affect your next trip
- 16 California Zepher
- 17 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 18 Babymoon w/ toddler Fall Ideas (Zika)
- 19 6 day 5 night Honeymoon from US
- 20 Honeymoon ideas STAT
- 21 Looking for travel filmmakers to collaborate and travel together!
- 22 Airport robbery
- 23 Usefulness of a travel agent ?
- 24 New York City - Suite/Hotel
- 25 California Zepher (train)