My husband and I are toying with the idea of going on a road trip with our infant son over the March Break. We would leave Friday, March 8th around 4pm (can't leave earlier) and would need to be back by Saturday, March 16th.
We were thinking of heading to New Orleans for a few days with some stops on the way there as well as on the way back.
Another option is not to go as far as New Orleans...maybe a final destination of Tennessee? We're open to suggestions!
We're leaving from Guelph, Ontario which is about 1 hour west of Toronto.
Finally, our son enjoys travelling in the car and has already been on an 18 hour trip to Thunder Bay and back, so we're not too worried about that aspect.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Some tips when using Air BnB
- 2 What's your favourite beauty/grooming tip when travelling?
- 3 garment travel organizer
- 4 replace my Nikon d90 by rx100 ?
- 5 best travel app (android or Apple)
- 6 Road Trip For Two
- 7 Estes Park to Lexington, KY
- 8 Copper Canyon
- 9 Travel through Expedia
- 10 Autoeurope car location...questions !
- 11 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 12 Round the World
- 13 Misleading third party websites
- 14 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 15 Travel ideas near spring break?
- 16 Looking for nature sights - Driving from Nashville TN - Greenville SC
- 17 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 18 vegas to slc loop
- 19 Driving with my 10 year old from jersey shore to Panama City
- 20 barbados or tulum
- 21 resort with wild life on ground
- 22 Want great trip ideas? Attend a travel show!
- 23 Oregon coast trip destination advise please
- 24 BIKING BRUGES TO AMSTERDAM
- 25 Watch Out! There are VRBO.com Fees!
Guelph, ON, Canada to New Orleans over March Break...with 11 month old?