My husband and I are toying with the idea of going on a road trip with our infant son over the March Break. We would leave Friday, March 8th around 4pm (can't leave earlier) and would need to be back by Saturday, March 16th.
We were thinking of heading to New Orleans for a few days with some stops on the way there as well as on the way back.
Another option is not to go as far as New Orleans...maybe a final destination of Tennessee? We're open to suggestions!
We're leaving from Guelph, Ontario which is about 1 hour west of Toronto.
Finally, our son enjoys travelling in the car and has already been on an 18 hour trip to Thunder Bay and back, so we're not too worried about that aspect.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Travel towel?
- 2 What's your favourite beauty/grooming tip when travelling?
- 3 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 4 New York City - Suite/Hotel
- 5 Trip from Lecce, Italy to Pescara, Abruzzo.
- 6 What's the most expensive country you have been to?
- 7 suggestions to travel the world for 450 Days
- 8 Why Access to Services at Home should not affect your next trip
- 9 Planning your next vacation
- 10 Need Suggestions!!!!!
- 11 Early November Vacation Thoughts?
- 12 Nova Scotia & Cabot Trail
- 13 Anti-pickpocket Tip
- 14 Road trip stops
- 15 Cautionary tale about ATM use
- 16 Tips for tour guides on a week or longer trip
- 17 Favorite budget travel items?
- 18 Traveling with refrigerated medications
- 19 Basel - bern - niederwangen
- 20 Buying Russia train tickets
- 21 Exotic Travel Suggestions - May/June 2018
- 22 Travel Around Belgium with Side Trip to Amsterdam
- 23 Ecuador, Panama, or Costa Rica
- 24 Best Way 3 days Quebec City to Newark Airport
- 25 Phone services in Western Europe
Guelph, ON, Canada to New Orleans over March Break...with 11 month old?