My husband and I are toying with the idea of going on a road trip with our infant son over the March Break. We would leave Friday, March 8th around 4pm (can't leave earlier) and would need to be back by Saturday, March 16th.
We were thinking of heading to New Orleans for a few days with some stops on the way there as well as on the way back.
Another option is not to go as far as New Orleans...maybe a final destination of Tennessee? We're open to suggestions!
We're leaving from Guelph, Ontario which is about 1 hour west of Toronto.
Finally, our son enjoys travelling in the car and has already been on an 18 hour trip to Thunder Bay and back, so we're not too worried about that aspect.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Tech Help Please
- 2 How to reach Manali from Delhi
- 3 CPAP Distilled Water for Cruise in Hungary
- 4 5 Best travel apps? (open)
- 5 Family trip from London to Greece.
- 6 Bali Or Italy/Greece
- 7 Packing a family of 8 in a minivan for an out of state camping trip
- 8 How to Avoid Pickpockets in Paris
- 9 Husband's 40th Birthday
- 10 Advice for traveling with leg/hip pain
- 11 multi-destinations with multi-type travel
- 12 When to introduce kids to international travel?
- 13 Not quite sure where to go yet...
- 14 South Italy Trip Ideas
- 15 Ipad apps for travel in germany
- 16 Travel Bangkok to Songkhla
- 17 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 18 Daypack Recommendation
- 19 Grand Luxury Hotels
- 20 YQG to PMO on AC with connection in FCO on Alitalia
- 21 Where to go with an infant?
- 22 Retrieving Voice Mail abroad - Help me
- 23 Carryon travel to Rome- One gal's packing list in the Spring
- 24 Where is the most expensive hotel in the world?
- 25 3 kids under 5 - where to go from Cali
Guelph, ON, Canada to New Orleans over March Break...with 11 month old?