My husband and I are toying with the idea of going on a road trip with our infant son over the March Break. We would leave Friday, March 8th around 4pm (can't leave earlier) and would need to be back by Saturday, March 16th.
We were thinking of heading to New Orleans for a few days with some stops on the way there as well as on the way back.
Another option is not to go as far as New Orleans...maybe a final destination of Tennessee? We're open to suggestions!
We're leaving from Guelph, Ontario which is about 1 hour west of Toronto.
Finally, our son enjoys travelling in the car and has already been on an 18 hour trip to Thunder Bay and back, so we're not too worried about that aspect.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Advanced Beauty Group - Best Country to Visit
- 2 It's buy a bag time. Help!
- 3 Tom Harper River Cruise Company?
- 4 Malaysia to Thailand and again Malaysia Visit
- 5 Vacation Destinations for a Large Family
- 6 Reluctant Solo Traveler
- 7 One bag travel for honeymooners
- 8 What should my teenage boys wear in August in Italy
- 9 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 10 Where to keep important documents
- 11 Road Trip: - Venice - Florence - Rome
- 12 Last minute tips, specially in Southern Asia
- 13 Road Trip - Memphis, Savannah, and Charleston
- 14 Barclaycard Arrival MC chip & pin useless in Italy
- 15 Holiday to Florida
- 16 Sim Card Advice
- 17 To all of you who are responsible for hotel breakfast buffets!
- 18 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 19 First Timer: Traveling to Amsterdam Need advice
- 20 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 21 Minimalistic living for travel
- 22 Rain Boots
- 23 Schengen Visa
- 24 Surprise Trip to Paris
- 25 Fodor's Phrase App
Guelph, ON, Canada to New Orleans over March Break...with 11 month old?