My husband and I are toying with the idea of going on a road trip with our infant son over the March Break. We would leave Friday, March 8th around 4pm (can't leave earlier) and would need to be back by Saturday, March 16th.
We were thinking of heading to New Orleans for a few days with some stops on the way there as well as on the way back.
Another option is not to go as far as New Orleans...maybe a final destination of Tennessee? We're open to suggestions!
We're leaving from Guelph, Ontario which is about 1 hour west of Toronto.
Finally, our son enjoys travelling in the car and has already been on an 18 hour trip to Thunder Bay and back, so we're not too worried about that aspect.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Avoid Scams Of Packers And Movers Mumbai | Book Professionals Movers
- 2 Advice for traveling with leg/hip pain
- 3 Ideal Trip!
- 4 [ENGLAND] Which places to visit (london districts + city nearby)
- 5 What is the most important stuff when you are travelling?
- 6 Getting my child from Stanford
- 7 Pa to New England States
- 8 suggestions about noise cancelling earphone
- 9 Do you get your expired passport back?
- 10 Is there a trick to booking a "comfort" seat?
- 11 cape cod
- 12 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 13 Is there a way get a specific model of car to rent?
- 14 Lipault luggage durability
- 15 Credit card protection
- 16 Retrieving Voice Mail abroad - Help me
- 17 Husband's 40th Birthday
- 18 Honeymoon in Bali
- 19 Mid September, Canadian Rockies, Portugal, Slovenia, Other?!
- 20 Family trip to the mountains in Fall
- 21 Two weeks exploring from Salzburg
- 22 Summer destination for couples HELP!
- 23 CPAP Distilled Water for Cruise in Hungary
- 24 Around the World - 6 months, more land and less planes
- 25 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
Guelph, ON, Canada to New Orleans over March Break...with 11 month old?