My husband and I are toying with the idea of going on a road trip with our infant son over the March Break. We would leave Friday, March 8th around 4pm (can't leave earlier) and would need to be back by Saturday, March 16th.
We were thinking of heading to New Orleans for a few days with some stops on the way there as well as on the way back.
Another option is not to go as far as New Orleans...maybe a final destination of Tennessee? We're open to suggestions!
We're leaving from Guelph, Ontario which is about 1 hour west of Toronto.
Finally, our son enjoys travelling in the car and has already been on an 18 hour trip to Thunder Bay and back, so we're not too worried about that aspect.
Guelph, ON, Canada to New Orleans over March Break...with 11 month old?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 2 Finding a House Sitter.
- 3 Road Scholar
- 4 First Solo Trip -- Mid 20's Female --Where to go???
- 5 BEWARE of Grand Circle Travel SCAMS!!!
- 6 Economy Class Seat: Bulkhead Row? (Boeing 777)
- 7 Driving from New York to South Florida and staying over 1 night
- 8 Checklist: What to Do Before You Go
- 9 Your Best Travel Tips
- 10 Useful travel apps
- 11 I need people to do a road trip to USA
- 12 LADIES: FAVORITE UNDER SEAT PERSONAL BAG AND WHAT TO PACK IN IT?
- 13 Base city in England
- 14 Suggestions please
- 15 Credit Card FF Program Retention/Waive Fee
- 16 What's your experience with groupon.com?
- 17 vow renewal
- 18 what size suitcase holds 40 pounds?
- 19 Spain and Morocco in 2 weeks
- 20 Solo Woman traveller ! Yes you TOO can make it.
- 21 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 22 Travel Agent: what to do if their cost is more than your research?
- 23 Do you know Torquay hotel in UK
- 24 Where to go for "Once in a lifetime vacation"?
- 25 Traveling tips during fall