My husband and I are toying with the idea of going on a road trip with our infant son over the March Break. We would leave Friday, March 8th around 4pm (can't leave earlier) and would need to be back by Saturday, March 16th.
We were thinking of heading to New Orleans for a few days with some stops on the way there as well as on the way back.
Another option is not to go as far as New Orleans...maybe a final destination of Tennessee? We're open to suggestions!
We're leaving from Guelph, Ontario which is about 1 hour west of Toronto.
Finally, our son enjoys travelling in the car and has already been on an 18 hour trip to Thunder Bay and back, so we're not too worried about that aspect.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Ask for advices for 10 days trip in Southeast Asia
- 2 Credit Card Travel Protection insurance - did anyone used it?
- 3 Ideas for a Christmas Trip
- 4 Mishap and Adventure studying English in Malta
- 5 7-10 day trip ideas with kid/teen
- 6 suggestions about noise cancelling earphone
- 7 Carryon travel to Rome- One gal's packing list in the Spring
- 8 Early trip planning
- 9 Something different for family of 6
- 10 10 Days in Greece @ End of June
- 11 Amtrak's AutoTrain - yes or no?
- 12 Best site for last minute travel packages?
- 13 What is the most important stuff when you are travelling?
- 14 Europe or Asia??? Best Honeymoon destination in February
- 15 Help for my wife's 40th with her best friends
- 16 Where oh where are we going to go?
- 17 Late December, early January travel
- 18 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 19 Is it necessary to learn native language of the country, where travelling?
- 20 Nice, France
- 21 Finding deals based on departure location
- 22 Travel Tips in the Philippines
- 23 St croix or Cancun HELP!
- 24 Turkey - Best Route and Mode of Travel
- 25 First time travel to Italy
Guelph, ON, Canada to New Orleans over March Break...with 11 month old?