I'm a single girl in my thirties. I've always travelled independently in the past but I don't really want to spend two weeks alone anymore. I'd like to try a group tour but I'm scared to death of getting stuck with a load of 18 year olds who want to party every night. Any suggestions? I just want to travel with people my own age.
Group Tours for 30 somethings
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 40th Birthday Trip
- 2 Where to go in February/March
- 3 mid December honeymoon in Europe
- 4 https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/JBCJJHY
- 5 First Time Going to Europe - Ideas?
- 6 Waterproof spray
- 7 Honeymoon
- 8 Are these shoes too American looking?
- 9 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 10 Where to go over New Years?
- 11 Most Exotic and Adventurous Trip Possible
- 12 Help finding a beach resort w/ nightlife for a young couple!
- 13 my travel ignorance
- 14 Your favorite USA car rental company
- 15 Your Best Travel Tips
- 16 Northern Lights
- 17 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 18 Road trip along the east coast with tween & teen
- 19 First Trip To Japan and South Korea Solo!
- 20 Travel Insurance or not
- 21 Duffel size needed for 33lb limit
- 22 Economy PLus on United to China
- 23 Down or synthetic sleeping bag?
- 24 Light weight Luggage
- 25 3 weeks backpacking around Europe, how to call home?