As a senior in a BFA Graphic Design program, I am in the middle of working on my thesis project. My project is focusing on inspiring people to travel out of the United State by making postcards, a book, posters, and possibly a website.
So I am looking for other travelers of ALL ages to share your stories, tips, pics, etc!
I am looking for ANY of the following:
-Any kinds of tips or advice like, avoid this… never forget that… make sure to do this… always pack… what activities and experiences are really a ‘must’, your favorites, etc.
-One sentence or a paragraph on why you travel, why you regret never taking the opportunity to travel (if that is the case), etc.
-If you have any funny or inspiring stories, your observations about culture, food and best possible routes to take.
(Include pics if you would like)
I would be extraordinarily grateful if you could contribute anything!
If you would like to remain at all anonymous in my project, please let me know!
You can also go to www.facebook.com/jkrumholtzthesis
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Family trip from London to Greece.
- 2 Bali Or Italy/Greece
- 3 Packing a family of 8 in a minivan for an out of state camping trip
- 4 How to Avoid Pickpockets in Paris
- 5 Husband's 40th Birthday
- 6 Advice for traveling with leg/hip pain
- 7 multi-destinations with multi-type travel
- 8 5 Best travel apps? (open)
- 9 When to introduce kids to international travel?
- 10 Not quite sure where to go yet...
- 11 South Italy Trip Ideas
- 12 Ipad apps for travel in germany
- 13 Travel Bangkok to Songkhla
- 14 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 15 Daypack Recommendation
- 16 Grand Luxury Hotels
- 17 YQG to PMO on AC with connection in FCO on Alitalia
- 18 Where to go with an infant?
- 19 Retrieving Voice Mail abroad - Help me
- 20 Carryon travel to Rome- One gal's packing list in the Spring
- 21 Where is the most expensive hotel in the world?
- 22 3 kids under 5 - where to go from Cali
- 23 ONE WAY car rental from NYC to BOS
- 24 Baggage transfers - two separate bookings but same airlines
- 25 Trip ideas for 4 yo, 2 yo, and infant?