As a senior in a BFA Graphic Design program, I am in the middle of working on my thesis project. My project is focusing on inspiring people to travel out of the United State by making postcards, a book, posters, and possibly a website.
So I am looking for other travelers of ALL ages to share your stories, tips, pics, etc!
I am looking for ANY of the following:
-Any kinds of tips or advice like, avoid this… never forget that… make sure to do this… always pack… what activities and experiences are really a ‘must’, your favorites, etc.
-One sentence or a paragraph on why you travel, why you regret never taking the opportunity to travel (if that is the case), etc.
-If you have any funny or inspiring stories, your observations about culture, food and best possible routes to take.
(Include pics if you would like)
I would be extraordinarily grateful if you could contribute anything!
If you would like to remain at all anonymous in my project, please let me know!
You can also go to www.facebook.com/jkrumholtzthesis
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Sailboat charter through the British Virgin Islands
- 2 7 days from Madrid to Barcelona
- 3 New England Fall Foliage
- 4 Driving up the coast from L to San Fran
- 5 Want to Travel in India
- 6 Travel on a $2000 Budget
- 7 House/Pet Sitting travel
- 8 regain air ticket cost from travel insurance company
- 9 A week to go somewhere
- 10 What is the most important stuff when you are travelling?
- 11 Driving in Ireland
- 12 Nikon Coolpix L830angle camera - alternatives?
- 13 LAX to Dodger Stadium
- 14 Carrying your passport
- 15 Travel Escort idea
- 16 Road trip or Train
- 17 Singapore or Disneyland Paris
- 18 Ideal Trip!
- 19 Daughter's Tour to korea
- 20 Inexpensive travel from Gothenburg or Copenhagen
- 21 Does anyone else travel with bed sheets
- 22 Packing advice for fall trip to Europe
- 23 Where to go for short visit?
- 24 Help for my wife's 40th with her best friends
- 25 Lipault luggage durability