As a senior in a BFA Graphic Design program, I am in the middle of working on my thesis project. My project is focusing on inspiring people to travel out of the United State by making postcards, a book, posters, and possibly a website.
So I am looking for other travelers of ALL ages to share your stories, tips, pics, etc!
I am looking for ANY of the following:
-Any kinds of tips or advice like, avoid this… never forget that… make sure to do this… always pack… what activities and experiences are really a ‘must’, your favorites, etc.
-One sentence or a paragraph on why you travel, why you regret never taking the opportunity to travel (if that is the case), etc.
-If you have any funny or inspiring stories, your observations about culture, food and best possible routes to take.
(Include pics if you would like)
I would be extraordinarily grateful if you could contribute anything!
If you would like to remain at all anonymous in my project, please let me know!
You can also go to www.facebook.com/jkrumholtzthesis
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 http://www.7supplements.org/hl-slim-pro/
- 2 Tell me something about South America Travel tips?
- 3 Terrified traveller
- 4 Is it necessary to learn native language of the country, where travelling?
- 5 First time travelling outside the USA
- 6 First time traveler
- 7 Camera recommendations for wildlife photography
- 8 Help Selecting Destination for 40 Birthday Group Trip
- 9 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 10 Accommodation San Sebastian
- 11 Tips on itinerary for 2 weeks in Puerto Rico
- 12 Traveling to NW Italy (Aosta)
- 13 SIXT car rental in US
- 14 Chef for Turks and Caicos
- 15 3 weeks in Siena Italy
- 16 April - Crete v Canaries? & Pregnant!
- 17 Visit to usa
- 18 insect repellent bracelets
- 19 Top travel destinations 2017
- 20 Your Favorite Rain coat?
- 21 Early trip planning
- 22 Best place in March to travel with kids
- 23 Tour company or DIY?
- 24 Amtrak's AutoTrain - yes or no?
- 25 Itinerary Help! CDG Round Trip in 10 days