As a senior in a BFA Graphic Design program, I am in the middle of working on my thesis project. My project is focusing on inspiring people to travel out of the United State by making postcards, a book, posters, and possibly a website.
So I am looking for other travelers of ALL ages to share your stories, tips, pics, etc!
I am looking for ANY of the following:
-Any kinds of tips or advice like, avoid this… never forget that… make sure to do this… always pack… what activities and experiences are really a ‘must’, your favorites, etc.
-One sentence or a paragraph on why you travel, why you regret never taking the opportunity to travel (if that is the case), etc.
-If you have any funny or inspiring stories, your observations about culture, food and best possible routes to take.
(Include pics if you would like)
I would be extraordinarily grateful if you could contribute anything!
If you would like to remain at all anonymous in my project, please let me know!
You can also go to www.facebook.com/jkrumholtzthesis
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Advanced Beauty Group - Best Country to Visit
- 2 It's buy a bag time. Help!
- 3 Tom Harper River Cruise Company?
- 4 Malaysia to Thailand and again Malaysia Visit
- 5 Vacation Destinations for a Large Family
- 6 Reluctant Solo Traveler
- 7 One bag travel for honeymooners
- 8 What should my teenage boys wear in August in Italy
- 9 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 10 Where to keep important documents
- 11 Road Trip: - Venice - Florence - Rome
- 12 Last minute tips, specially in Southern Asia
- 13 Road Trip - Memphis, Savannah, and Charleston
- 14 Barclaycard Arrival MC chip & pin useless in Italy
- 15 Holiday to Florida
- 16 Sim Card Advice
- 17 To all of you who are responsible for hotel breakfast buffets!
- 18 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 19 First Timer: Traveling to Amsterdam Need advice
- 20 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 21 Minimalistic living for travel
- 22 Rain Boots
- 23 Schengen Visa
- 24 Surprise Trip to Paris
- 25 Fodor's Phrase App