As a senior in a BFA Graphic Design program, I am in the middle of working on my thesis project. My project is focusing on inspiring people to travel out of the United State by making postcards, a book, posters, and possibly a website.
So I am looking for other travelers of ALL ages to share your stories, tips, pics, etc!
I am looking for ANY of the following:
-Any kinds of tips or advice like, avoid this… never forget that… make sure to do this… always pack… what activities and experiences are really a ‘must’, your favorites, etc.
-One sentence or a paragraph on why you travel, why you regret never taking the opportunity to travel (if that is the case), etc.
-If you have any funny or inspiring stories, your observations about culture, food and best possible routes to take.
(Include pics if you would like)
I would be extraordinarily grateful if you could contribute anything!
If you would like to remain at all anonymous in my project, please let me know!
You can also go to www.facebook.com/jkrumholtzthesis
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Does the USB car charger (UK edition ) suffice for my car travel ?
- 2 Searching for co-travelers!
- 3 Do liquids HAVE to be in a quart size baggie?
- 4 Apps for Solo Travellers?
- 5 Carryon travel to Rome- One gal's packing list in the Spring
- 6 Beer Prices Around the World!
- 7 Family trip Europe
- 8 Is a month and a half backpack trip around Europe worth leaving a job for?
- 9 Home security while traveling
- 10 More on Phony Reviews
- 11 Advice for a newbie
- 12 Pros & cons of "travel" vests
- 13 Car Rentals in Italy
- 14 Spontaneous solo backpacking trip
- 15 Italy or Napa Valley? Mother daughter duo
- 16 What do you use to save money on travel?
- 17 Ideas February trip
- 18 Help with Itinerary for Trip with Kids to Carmel
- 19 Day bags when traveling
- 20 slippery sleeping bags with mat on slopes
- 21 cell phone adapters in UK and Europe
- 22 Three Week West Coast Road Trip
- 23 Family Road trip Jersey to PEI - Best route 1 overnight
- 24 Roundup of overseas cell phone plan options, or: To SIM or not to SIM?
- 25 Daughter's 30 Bday trip