As a senior in a BFA Graphic Design program, I am in the middle of working on my thesis project. My project is focusing on inspiring people to travel out of the United State by making postcards, a book, posters, and possibly a website.
So I am looking for other travelers of ALL ages to share your stories, tips, pics, etc!
I am looking for ANY of the following:
-Any kinds of tips or advice like, avoid this… never forget that… make sure to do this… always pack… what activities and experiences are really a ‘must’, your favorites, etc.
-One sentence or a paragraph on why you travel, why you regret never taking the opportunity to travel (if that is the case), etc.
-If you have any funny or inspiring stories, your observations about culture, food and best possible routes to take.
(Include pics if you would like)
I would be extraordinarily grateful if you could contribute anything!
If you would like to remain at all anonymous in my project, please let me know!
You can also go to www.facebook.com/jkrumholtzthesis
Graphic Design Thesis project in need of help!
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Obtain, Real/Novelty, passport, passport, id, card, cards
- 2 RDIF Security Bags/Wallets
- 3 Help? Where to go with an 18 year old boy?
- 4 Anniversary trip
- 5 Discounted luggage websites
- 6 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 7 Traveling long haul for the first time
- 8 Light weight Luggage
- 9 Carry-on Luggage
- 10 Traveling with a smartphone
- 11 Which place would you like to travel ?
- 12 Transferring on an international flight
- 13 Need Help: Winter US/Carrib Vacation Ideas
- 14 Accessing online banking while in Europe
- 15 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 16 AutoSlash and Hotel Tonight - Your Reviews
- 17 Thanksgiving week trip
- 18 Is there a company or website that compares SIM cards?
- 19 Around the World Ticket/Trips
- 20 Hotel bidding site recommendations.
- 21 Thrifty OHare parking
- 22 Saving money travelling the world
- 23 Family Holiday in Turkey-with three kids aged 12,10 & 7
- 24 Hitchhiking robot - way cool!
- 25 Anyone Tried US CBP's Mobile Passport Program at ATL?