My parents kindly offered to take me on a graduation trip for my graduation gift. We are a little late on the planning boat, but hopefully you can still help. I have wanted to explore continental Europe for a while now, and would likely visit Paris--Barcelona--Rome if we went that route (my mother is British so I've visited London many times). However, my father also suggested the idea of an African safari, which appeals to me in that I'm not sure when I'll get the opportunity in the near future. We would have two or three weeks in late June for the trip and a budget of around 25,000 USD. If we went to Europe, we would be able to fly stand-by easily as the flights to Paris from where I live in the Western US are relatively unpacked.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 HP @printer Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 Technical SUPPORT Care
- 2 Question about USD Value in Other Countrues
- 3 6 Tips to Get You Sorted When You Are Choosing Business Hotel in Delhi
- 4 What's the most expensive country you have been to?
- 5 Packing Cubes
- 6 Roadtrip/Vacation Advice Needed
- 7 What to do on long flights?
- 8 Vacation for two
- 9 What itinerary should I pick for Europe ?
- 10 What's your favourite beauty/grooming tip when travelling?
- 11 Luggage Set - hardshell or softshell?
- 12 Eastern Europe ~ Help Please!
- 13 Some tips when using Air BnB
- 14 Packing must haves for the summer?
- 15 [ GEAR HELP ] -- what is the most effective WHITE sun hat
- 16 Female Traveling Solo to Moscow and St.petersburg
- 17 Mobile Apps for Travel
- 18 Motorcycle trip
- 19 Suggestions for family w/teenagers trip out West - never been there!
- 20 Travel to North carolina from NJ
- 21 Transportation between Granada, Nicaragua and Ometepe, Nicaragua
- 22 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 23 Boston to Bermuda Cruise in June
- 24 Newbie Using Whats App
- 25 super fun vacations...