Wondering if you can make any suggestions as I plan to go Scotland near 10-11 August for a week with better half.. I want to see the best of Scotland as she is a big lover of Scenic Beauty of nature; any ideas how to make the most of this?
I am current;y considering taking a train somewhere and hiring a car to cruise around and absorb the landscape. I will need to stop at Aberdeen to see someone before I return so I guess that will be my final stop before returning to London.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Traveling in Maine
- 2 Do you use Yelp or Foursquare when traveling abroad?
- 3 Any must-have item for travelling?
- 4 travel insurance
- 5 Use of ATM cards in foreign country?
- 6 Travel Apps
- 7 Around the World - 6 months, more land and less planes
- 8 5 Best travel apps? (open)
- 9 Sharing/organizing group travel photos
- 10 When do you start packing your suitcase(s)?
- 11 Big Island February 2017
- 12 What are the best places to go for honeymoon in November
- 13 Video memory
- 14 Is there a trick to booking a "comfort" seat?
- 15 Where is Customs/Immigration at Heathrow airport?
- 16 Vanagon Road trip Denver to SF
- 17 Road trip from D.C. to Maine
- 18 Trip to eurpoe and sweden
- 19 My Trip to Spain
- 20 Senior lady travels solo
- 21 Destination Help (w/ specifics)
- 22 Ideas for 1 week trip
- 23 Ideas for Ladies Beach Destination October
- 24 2nd career ideas for travelers
- 25 Backpacking in Europe