Wondering if you can make any suggestions as I plan to go Scotland near 10-11 August for a week with better half.. I want to see the best of Scotland as she is a big lover of Scenic Beauty of nature; any ideas how to make the most of this?
I am current;y considering taking a train somewhere and hiring a car to cruise around and absorb the landscape. I will need to stop at Aberdeen to see someone before I return so I guess that will be my final stop before returning to London.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 http://www.nutritionfit.org/gain-xt/
- 2 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 3 A most peculiar suitcase--it comes with shelves!
- 4 TravelAgent
- 5 Your Favorite Rain coat?
- 6 Paris city to Orly airport transport
- 7 Bad Experience
- 8 Egypt or Singapore ?
- 9 Business trip in early March
- 10 Mishap and Adventure studying English in Malta
- 11 Looking for clothing recommendations!
- 12 Family of 3-month long trip
- 13 Solo travel France / winter
- 14 What can i do to make Turkish airline to refund my unused tickets
- 15 Christmas warm weather
- 16 B. Hills/Badlands from Denver
- 17 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 18 SiobhanP Back looking for old Friends!
- 19 Detroit to Glacier National Park
- 20 Bruges or Copenhagen?!
- 21 Europe in December with a toddler - need to make plans ASAP
- 22 Want to go Munich
- 23 Rockies, Teton, Yellowstone, Glacier Parks
- 24 Road trip to Utah from CA
- 25 suggestions about noise cancelling earphone