Wondering if you can make any suggestions as I plan to go Scotland near 10-11 August for a week with better half.. I want to see the best of Scotland as she is a big lover of Scenic Beauty of nature; any ideas how to make the most of this?
I am current;y considering taking a train somewhere and hiring a car to cruise around and absorb the landscape. I will need to stop at Aberdeen to see someone before I return so I guess that will be my final stop before returning to London.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 great interest relations on the recent programme
- 2 to travel or settle down?
- 3 best travel app (android or Apple)
- 4 To drive or fly on an unplanned trip?
- 5 Which type of car ?
- 6 Great Saint Bernard Pass / Lake Geneva / Northern Italy
- 7 garment travel organizer
- 8 Traveling Solo with 9 month old
- 9 What's your favourite beauty/grooming tip when travelling?
- 10 Newbie Using Whats App
- 11 replace my Nikon d90 by rx100 ?
- 12 Some tips when using Air BnB
- 13 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 14 Cape Town Ideas
- 15 Best Hostels
- 16 European chargers, Garmins & phones
- 17 Road Trip For Two
- 18 Estes Park to Lexington, KY
- 19 Copper Canyon
- 20 Travel through Expedia
- 21 Autoeurope car location...questions !
- 22 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 23 Round the World
- 24 Misleading third party websites
- 25 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?