Wondering if you can make any suggestions as I plan to go Scotland near 10-11 August for a week with better half.. I want to see the best of Scotland as she is a big lover of Scenic Beauty of nature; any ideas how to make the most of this?
I am current;y considering taking a train somewhere and hiring a car to cruise around and absorb the landscape. I will need to stop at Aberdeen to see someone before I return so I guess that will be my final stop before returning to London.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Credit Card Travel Protection insurance - did anyone used it?
- 2 Mishap and Adventure studying English in Malta
- 3 Ask for advices for 10 days trip in Southeast Asia
- 4 Ideas for a Christmas Trip
- 5 7-10 day trip ideas with kid/teen
- 6 suggestions about noise cancelling earphone
- 7 Carryon travel to Rome- One gal's packing list in the Spring
- 8 Early trip planning
- 9 Something different for family of 6
- 10 10 Days in Greece @ End of June
- 11 Amtrak's AutoTrain - yes or no?
- 12 Best site for last minute travel packages?
- 13 What is the most important stuff when you are travelling?
- 14 Europe or Asia??? Best Honeymoon destination in February
- 15 Help for my wife's 40th with her best friends
- 16 Where oh where are we going to go?
- 17 Late December, early January travel
- 18 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 19 Is it necessary to learn native language of the country, where travelling?
- 20 Nice, France
- 21 Finding deals based on departure location
- 22 Travel Tips in the Philippines
- 23 St croix or Cancun HELP!
- 24 Turkey - Best Route and Mode of Travel
- 25 First time travel to Italy