This is going to be my 3rd visit to San Diego in the last two years. One visit was a business trip. I am already done with exploring Balboa Park, and checking out nightclubs at Gaslamp Quarter. So this time I am thinking of attending some interesting events. One would surely be Harvest Festival Original Art And Craft Show at Del Mar. I am extremely fond of arts and crafts, so looking forward to buy art works, and ceramics. And also keen to savor specialty food which is mostly delicious in such fairs. I am going to stay at the California Suites Hotel which is quite near to Del Mar. So this time I am very keen to explore new places and attend some events.
Going to check arts & crafts in San Diego
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Discounted luggage websites
- 2 For a master's thesis, I really need your help on this survey
- 3 A Killer Whale Spectacle in Nice
- 4 Where would you go if you were us?
- 5 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 6 Air B&B
- 7 Online Visas
- 8 Traveling with a smartphone
- 9 Anniversary trip
- 10 Learning vacations
- 11 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 12 Crossing Borders
- 13 Help? Where to go with an 18 year old boy?
- 14 Need Help: Winter US/Carrib Vacation Ideas
- 15 RDIF Security Bags/Wallets
- 16 Traveling long haul for the first time
- 17 Light weight Luggage
- 18 Carry-on Luggage
- 19 Which place would you like to travel ?
- 20 Transferring on an international flight
- 21 Accessing online banking while in Europe
- 22 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 23 AutoSlash and Hotel Tonight - Your Reviews
- 24 Thanksgiving week trip
- 25 Is there a company or website that compares SIM cards?