This is going to be my 3rd visit to San Diego in the last two years. One visit was a business trip. I am already done with exploring Balboa Park, and checking out nightclubs at Gaslamp Quarter. So this time I am thinking of attending some interesting events. One would surely be Harvest Festival Original Art And Craft Show at Del Mar. I am extremely fond of arts and crafts, so looking forward to buy art works, and ceramics. And also keen to savor specialty food which is mostly delicious in such fairs. I am going to stay at the California Suites Hotel which is quite near to Del Mar. So this time I am very keen to explore new places and attend some events.
Going to check arts & crafts in San Diego
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 2 Packing Help - What to take
- 3 Visa expiration and re entry
- 4 Travel pants for women - advice needed for Europe trip (soon!)
- 5 Jacket with pockets
- 6 2 Week Trip for Newleywed's - Adventure and Beach
- 7 Your Top 5 travel iPad Apps
- 8 What are the best wlking shoes for in city travel?
- 9 Trip suggestions for 3-5 day vacation from New Orleans?
- 10 Dual time zone watches
- 11 Rovia booking engine
- 12 Places to travel in June or July
- 13 Escorted Travel Agency?
- 14 30th Birthday Girls Trip
- 15 Website for good hotel rates?
- 16 Famous Places to Visit in Paris?
- 17 What color nail polish in France
- 18 Travel Clothing
- 19 advance single 1st class rail travel with virgin trains
- 20 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 21 Where to go - Mexico, Dominican Republic, Cuba or Cape Verde???
- 22 Looking for travel app (iOS) to map my custom walking tour...
- 23 AVIS' car rental Dirty Tricks
- 24 Getting a Second Passport
- 25 Priceline.com "Best Price guaranteed"scam