We recently were sent a postcard from Global Travel Services, Inc. to come and listen to a sales presentation about their travel services and we would get a cruise trip just for listening. We went to the presentation and decided not to sign up for their travel services, which would have cost $8,100 to join. It sounded too good to be true! Does anyone know anything about this outfit? Has anyone joined? Did we make a mistake by not joining?
Global travel services, Inc.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 10-14 days BKK, Udon Thani & Beach with kids
- 2 Hotel bidding site recommendations.
- 3 What's the best accommodation comparison site?
- 4 Winter Roadside Emergency Kit
- 5 $950,000 travel insurance mistake
- 6 Phone service
- 7 Does anyone have the Sparrow bag I read about in Sunday's LA Times?
- 8 Barclaycard Arrival MC chip & pin useless in Italy
- 9 Need packing tips: 24 days in Japan
- 10 10 Days of travel help!
- 11 Noise Cancelling Headphones
- 12 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 13 Travel Agency Review for Trip to Spain
- 14 NEED URGENT DESTINATION ADVICE!
- 15 What's stopping you from traveling more?
- 16 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 17 French gastronomy
- 18 Thailand, Laos, Cambodia
- 19 Looking for a hat to wear in the rainforest
- 20 Re-checking bag after a layover.
- 21 Best places to start...
- 22 25th wedding anniv travel
- 23 Where in the World Should We Go?
- 24 Friends Seeking Advice
- 25 December travel - where to go?