We recently were sent a postcard from Global Travel Services, Inc. to come and listen to a sales presentation about their travel services and we would get a cruise trip just for listening. We went to the presentation and decided not to sign up for their travel services, which would have cost $8,100 to join. It sounded too good to be true! Does anyone know anything about this outfit? Has anyone joined? Did we make a mistake by not joining?
Global travel services, Inc.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Traveling with a smartphone
- 2 Which place would you like to travel ?
- 3 Help? Where to go with an 18 year old boy?
- 4 Transferring on an international flight
- 5 Need Help: Winter US/Carrib Vacation Ideas
- 6 Accessing online banking while in Europe
- 7 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 8 AutoSlash and Hotel Tonight - Your Reviews
- 9 Thanksgiving week trip
- 10 Is there a company or website that compares SIM cards?
- 11 Around the World Ticket/Trips
- 12 Hotel bidding site recommendations.
- 13 Thrifty OHare parking
- 14 Saving money travelling the world
- 15 Family Holiday in Turkey-with three kids aged 12,10 & 7
- 16 Hitchhiking robot - way cool!
- 17 Anyone Tried US CBP's Mobile Passport Program at ATL?
- 18 Discounted luggage websites
- 19 First Time Going to Europe - Ideas?
- 20 New York, Vegas or the Carribean
- 21 Buddies Turning 40 - Where to Go?
- 22 Where to go over New Years?
- 23 GAP YEAR TRAVEL
- 24 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 25 Vacation with 1 year old?