My friends and I are planning a trip in late March for about 10 days and are having a hard time picking a destination. We are all in our late 30's early 40's, professional, and have traveled quite a bit internationally. Some ideas that we've floated so far include: England, Spain, France, Italy, and Greece. We've all been to these places independently before but not at this time of year and never together. What would be the best match as far as fun factor, weather, sightseeing, etc?
Girlfriends Trip - Where should we go in late March?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Help finding a beach resort w/ nightlife for a young couple!
- 2 my travel ignorance
- 3 Your favorite USA car rental company
- 4 Your Best Travel Tips
- 5 Northern Lights
- 6 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 7 Road trip along the east coast with tween & teen
- 8 First Trip To Japan and South Korea Solo!
- 9 Travel Insurance or not
- 10 Duffel size needed for 33lb limit
- 11 Are these shoes too American looking?
- 12 Economy PLus on United to China
- 13 Down or synthetic sleeping bag?
- 14 Light weight Luggage
- 15 3 weeks backpacking around Europe, how to call home?
- 16 Online Booking Agency- which one to use?
- 17 Teaching Abroad with Expiring Passport
- 18 Where to go over New Years?
- 19 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 20 Favorite airline and hotel booking sites
- 21 Seeking Family All-Inclusive Advice
- 22 Relaxing September Getaway: Scenic Destination with Outdoor Activities
- 23 transportation from Rome airport to Siena
- 24 Ideas for a family trip
- 25 Best Travel Vehicle for Family of 4