My friends and I are planning a trip in late March for about 10 days and are having a hard time picking a destination. We are all in our late 30's early 40's, professional, and have traveled quite a bit internationally. Some ideas that we've floated so far include: England, Spain, France, Italy, and Greece. We've all been to these places independently before but not at this time of year and never together. What would be the best match as far as fun factor, weather, sightseeing, etc?
Girlfriends Trip - Where should we go in late March?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 My new blog for cooking, photography and traveling!
- 2 Best places to start...
- 3 10 Days of travel help!
- 4 Friends Seeking Advice
- 5 French gastronomy
- 6 December travel - where to go?
- 7 Travel health insurance
- 8 What's stopping you from traveling more?
- 9 Apple Pay is here, and it's revolutionary!
- 10 India food Tours
- 11 Where would you go if you were us?
- 12 Home Exchanges
- 13 Please review our first YouTube Video of traveling adventure!
- 14 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 15 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 16 Where in the World Should We Go?
- 17 Website to map your trips?
- 18 Best places to give a travel talk / slide show in NYC?
- 19 Recommendations for Light-Weight, 4-Wheel, 22-in. Roll On.
- 20 Packing vitamins. Customs?
- 21 Winter Sunshine
- 22 What's the best accommodation comparison site?
- 23 Private Guides - Cost question
- 24 Rome and amalfi coast
- 25 Around the World Ticket/Trips