My friends and I are planning a trip in late March for about 10 days and are having a hard time picking a destination. We are all in our late 30's early 40's, professional, and have traveled quite a bit internationally. Some ideas that we've floated so far include: England, Spain, France, Italy, and Greece. We've all been to these places independently before but not at this time of year and never together. What would be the best match as far as fun factor, weather, sightseeing, etc?
Girlfriends Trip - Where should we go in late March?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Economy Class Seat: Bulkhead Row? (Boeing 777)
- 2 LADIES: FAVORITE UNDER SEAT PERSONAL BAG AND WHAT TO PACK IN IT?
- 3 Road Scholar
- 4 Driving from New York to South Florida and staying over 1 night
- 5 I need people to do a road trip to USA
- 6 Base city in England
- 7 Useful travel apps
- 8 Suggestions please
- 9 Credit Card FF Program Retention/Waive Fee
- 10 Checklist: What to Do Before You Go
- 11 What's your experience with groupon.com?
- 12 First Solo Trip -- Mid 20's Female --Where to go???
- 13 vow renewal
- 14 what size suitcase holds 40 pounds?
- 15 Spain and Morocco in 2 weeks
- 16 Solo Woman traveller ! Yes you TOO can make it.
- 17 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 18 Travel Agent: what to do if their cost is more than your research?
- 19 Do you know Torquay hotel in UK
- 20 Where to go for "Once in a lifetime vacation"?
- 21 Traveling tips during fall
- 22 Beach Wedding Location Ideas!
- 23 Ideas for Organizing Travel Information on iphone?
- 24 How much cash do you carry before a trip?
- 25 Home Exchanges