My friends and I are planning a trip in late March for about 10 days and are having a hard time picking a destination. We are all in our late 30's early 40's, professional, and have traveled quite a bit internationally. Some ideas that we've floated so far include: England, Spain, France, Italy, and Greece. We've all been to these places independently before but not at this time of year and never together. What would be the best match as far as fun factor, weather, sightseeing, etc?
Girlfriends Trip - Where should we go in late March?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 What are the best wlking shoes for in city travel?
- 2 Travel pants for women - advice needed for Europe trip (soon!)
- 3 2 Week Trip for Newleywed's - Adventure and Beach
- 4 Visa expiration and re entry
- 5 Trip suggestions for 3-5 day vacation from New Orleans?
- 6 Dual time zone watches
- 7 Rovia booking engine
- 8 Packing Help - What to take
- 9 Places to travel in June or July
- 10 Your Top 5 travel iPad Apps
- 11 Escorted Travel Agency?
- 12 30th Birthday Girls Trip
- 13 Website for good hotel rates?
- 14 Famous Places to Visit in Paris?
- 15 What color nail polish in France
- 16 Travel Clothing
- 17 advance single 1st class rail travel with virgin trains
- 18 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 19 Where to go - Mexico, Dominican Republic, Cuba or Cape Verde???
- 20 Looking for travel app (iOS) to map my custom walking tour...
- 21 AVIS' car rental Dirty Tricks
- 22 Getting a Second Passport
- 23 Priceline.com "Best Price guaranteed"scam
- 24 Suggestions for a trip?
- 25 Advice to use ATM promptly at arrival airport?