I'm from Singapore, and for my 3 months trip, most has been paid in advance before departure. So I will only need about 4000 Euros left. I am planning on bringing 3500 Euros as cash, and get the 500 Euros later either by ATM or pay by credit card.
Which one will give me a better value for my money: exchanging my Singapore dollar to 3500 Euros from Singapore (using money changer), or just bring around 500 Euros and get the rest later in Europe (using ATM) ?
Any advise is greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Credit Card Travel Protection insurance - did anyone used it?
- 2 First rv trip
- 3 Amsterdam or Dublin?
- 4 Comfortable shoes that can go to dinner
- 5 Should I go for a GoPro, DSLR or drone?
- 6 Help us pick our 10 year anniversary destination!
- 7 First time traveler
- 8 Go-Pro or Olympus Tough camera
- 9 Mapping tool for multi-mode, multi-destination trip?
- 10 Exploring a City
- 11 Dolomites for 2 days
- 12 May or June trip ideas with 2 adult children
- 13 Drive from SD to Yellowstone
- 14 Travel from Alaska to Chicago by train?
- 15 Footwear / clothing for adventure / exploring
- 16 Looking for a Travel Buddy to Explore More of Eastern Europe and Spain
- 17 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 18 Is it necessary to learn native language of the country, where travelling?
- 19 looking for travel buddy to join kanha national park trip
- 20 Passport Help!!!
- 21 First time travelling outside the USA
- 22 Iceland-Landmannalaugar
- 23 hiking poles in carry on
- 24 Llego a Roma el 21 de febrero...
- 25 Spanish speaking city to spend August 2017?