I'm from Singapore, and for my 3 months trip, most has been paid in advance before departure. So I will only need about 4000 Euros left. I am planning on bringing 3500 Euros as cash, and get the 500 Euros later either by ATM or pay by credit card.
Which one will give me a better value for my money: exchanging my Singapore dollar to 3500 Euros from Singapore (using money changer), or just bring around 500 Euros and get the rest later in Europe (using ATM) ?
Any advise is greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Road Trip - Memphis, Savannah, and Charleston
- 2 Advanced Beauty Group - Best Country to Visit
- 3 One bag travel for honeymooners
- 4 Last minute tips, specially in Southern Asia
- 5 Road Trip: - Venice - Florence - Rome
- 6 Barclaycard Arrival MC chip & pin useless in Italy
- 7 Where to keep important documents
- 8 Holiday to Florida
- 9 Sim Card Advice
- 10 To all of you who are responsible for hotel breakfast buffets!
- 11 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 12 First Timer: Traveling to Amsterdam Need advice
- 13 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 14 Minimalistic living for travel
- 15 Rain Boots
- 16 Schengen Visa
- 17 Surprise Trip to Paris
- 18 Fodor's Phrase App
- 19 Bad recommendation on Super shuttle Paris
- 20 Rental car for 5 people
- 21 The "Vacation Problem"
- 22 Please help me find a phone that will work in France
- 23 Hostel suggestions
- 24 Car Rental feedback - Avis and Budget
- 25 Needed help on transportation in UK