I'm from Singapore, and for my 3 months trip, most has been paid in advance before departure. So I will only need about 4000 Euros left. I am planning on bringing 3500 Euros as cash, and get the 500 Euros later either by ATM or pay by credit card.
Which one will give me a better value for my money: exchanging my Singapore dollar to 3500 Euros from Singapore (using money changer), or just bring around 500 Euros and get the rest later in Europe (using ATM) ?
Any advise is greatly appreciated.
Getting Money Before Departure
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 VPN and proxy server recommendations
- 2 Carryon travel to Rome- One gal's packing list in the Spring
- 3 Why Are B&B's So Overrated?
- 4 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 5 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 6 Where in the world to go in December by myself for 5 days? Select Cities.
- 7 Where is it that's warm, dry and intellectual?
- 8 30th Birthday Trip Ideas!
- 9 About EHIC card?
- 10 London, Amsterdam, Munich, and Barcelona in 17 days?
- 11 Packing Bottles of Gin in Checked Luggage
- 12 Best adventure/trek holiday ideas
- 13 quiet getaways for older women
- 14 Solo female June traveler looking for trip ideas/advice
- 15 Torn between Trips
- 16 Ohhhh where to go next!
- 17 Groupon Getaways
- 18 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 19 Will pollution wreck my Beijing dreams ?
- 20 Road Trip from Boston to North Carolina
- 21 Beer Prices Around the World!
- 22 Carrying a smartphone
- 23 Health insurance for one month visit to USA
- 24 40th birthday trip with my husband
- 25 BEWARE of Grand Circle Travel SCAMS!!!