I'm from Singapore, and for my 3 months trip, most has been paid in advance before departure. So I will only need about 4000 Euros left. I am planning on bringing 3500 Euros as cash, and get the 500 Euros later either by ATM or pay by credit card.
Which one will give me a better value for my money: exchanging my Singapore dollar to 3500 Euros from Singapore (using money changer), or just bring around 500 Euros and get the rest later in Europe (using ATM) ?
Any advise is greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Crete Destinations - Top 10 Places
- 2 Camera recommendations for wildlife photography
- 3 Accommodation San Sebastian
- 4 First time travelling outside the USA
- 5 Tips on itinerary for 2 weeks in Puerto Rico
- 6 Traveling to NW Italy (Aosta)
- 7 SIXT car rental in US
- 8 Chef for Turks and Caicos
- 9 What suitcase size holds around 60 pounds of weight.
- 10 3 weeks in Siena Italy
- 11 April - Crete v Canaries? & Pregnant!
- 12 Visit to usa
- 13 Terrified traveller
- 14 insect repellent bracelets
- 15 Top travel destinations 2017
- 16 Your Favorite Rain coat?
- 17 Early trip planning
- 18 First time traveler
- 19 Best place in March to travel with kids
- 20 Is it necessary to learn native language of the country, where travelling?
- 21 Tour company or DIY?
- 22 Amtrak's AutoTrain - yes or no?
- 23 Itinerary Help! CDG Round Trip in 10 days
- 24 Credit Card Travel Protection insurance - did anyone used it?
- 25 Should I go for a GoPro, DSLR or drone?