I'm from Singapore, and for my 3 months trip, most has been paid in advance before departure. So I will only need about 4000 Euros left. I am planning on bringing 3500 Euros as cash, and get the 500 Euros later either by ATM or pay by credit card.
Which one will give me a better value for my money: exchanging my Singapore dollar to 3500 Euros from Singapore (using money changer), or just bring around 500 Euros and get the rest later in Europe (using ATM) ?
Any advise is greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 https://www.healthdietalert.com/enhance-mind-iq/
- 2 Why Access to Services at Home should not affect your next trip
- 3 New York City - Suite/Hotel
- 4 Planning your next vacation
- 5 Need Suggestions!!!!!
- 6 What's the most expensive country you have been to?
- 7 Early November Vacation Thoughts?
- 8 Nova Scotia & Cabot Trail
- 9 suggestions to travel the world for 450 Days
- 10 Anti-pickpocket Tip
- 11 Road trip stops
- 12 13 passenger van rental Orlando airport
- 13 Cautionary tale about ATM use
- 14 Travel towel?
- 15 Tips for tour guides on a week or longer trip
- 16 Trip from Lecce, Italy to Pescara, Abruzzo.
- 17 Favorite budget travel items?
- 18 Traveling with refrigerated medications
- 19 Basel - bern - niederwangen
- 20 Buying Russia train tickets
- 21 Exotic Travel Suggestions - May/June 2018
- 22 Travel Around Belgium with Side Trip to Amsterdam
- 23 Ecuador, Panama, or Costa Rica
- 24 Best Way 3 days Quebec City to Newark Airport
- 25 Phone services in Western Europe