I'm from Singapore, and for my 3 months trip, most has been paid in advance before departure. So I will only need about 4000 Euros left. I am planning on bringing 3500 Euros as cash, and get the 500 Euros later either by ATM or pay by credit card.
Which one will give me a better value for my money: exchanging my Singapore dollar to 3500 Euros from Singapore (using money changer), or just bring around 500 Euros and get the rest later in Europe (using ATM) ?
Any advise is greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Summer destination for couples HELP!
- 2 Advice for traveling with leg/hip pain
- 3 photography trip in July Chile-Peru-Bolivia-Chile
- 4 Rhode Island to new hempshire
- 5 Tech Help Please
- 6 How to reach Manali from Delhi
- 7 CPAP Distilled Water for Cruise in Hungary
- 8 5 Best travel apps? (open)
- 9 Family trip from London to Greece.
- 10 Bali Or Italy/Greece
- 11 Packing a family of 8 in a minivan for an out of state camping trip
- 12 How to Avoid Pickpockets in Paris
- 13 Husband's 40th Birthday
- 14 multi-destinations with multi-type travel
- 15 When to introduce kids to international travel?
- 16 Not quite sure where to go yet...
- 17 South Italy Trip Ideas
- 18 Ipad apps for travel in germany
- 19 Travel Bangkok to Songkhla
- 20 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 21 Daypack Recommendation
- 22 Grand Luxury Hotels
- 23 YQG to PMO on AC with connection in FCO on Alitalia
- 24 Where to go with an infant?
- 25 Retrieving Voice Mail abroad - Help me