I'm from Singapore, and for my 3 months trip, most has been paid in advance before departure. So I will only need about 4000 Euros left. I am planning on bringing 3500 Euros as cash, and get the 500 Euros later either by ATM or pay by credit card.
Which one will give me a better value for my money: exchanging my Singapore dollar to 3500 Euros from Singapore (using money changer), or just bring around 500 Euros and get the rest later in Europe (using ATM) ?
Any advise is greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 USA Support Yahoo MAi* Tech** Sup** Acc TrialNumber 1800-540**6830 Recove
- 2 to travel or settle down?
- 3 To drive or fly on an unplanned trip?
- 4 Which type of car ?
- 5 Great Saint Bernard Pass / Lake Geneva / Northern Italy
- 6 garment travel organizer
- 7 Traveling Solo with 9 month old
- 8 What's your favourite beauty/grooming tip when travelling?
- 9 Newbie Using Whats App
- 10 replace my Nikon d90 by rx100 ?
- 11 Some tips when using Air BnB
- 12 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 13 Cape Town Ideas
- 14 Best Hostels
- 15 European chargers, Garmins & phones
- 16 best travel app (android or Apple)
- 17 Road Trip For Two
- 18 Estes Park to Lexington, KY
- 19 Copper Canyon
- 20 Travel through Expedia
- 21 Autoeurope car location...questions !
- 22 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 23 Round the World
- 24 Misleading third party websites
- 25 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?