I'm from Singapore, and for my 3 months trip, most has been paid in advance before departure. So I will only need about 4000 Euros left. I am planning on bringing 3500 Euros as cash, and get the 500 Euros later either by ATM or pay by credit card.
Which one will give me a better value for my money: exchanging my Singapore dollar to 3500 Euros from Singapore (using money changer), or just bring around 500 Euros and get the rest later in Europe (using ATM) ?
Any advise is greatly appreciated.
Getting Money Before Departure
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 40th Birthday Trip
- 2 First Time Going to Europe - Ideas?
- 3 Waterproof spray
- 4 Honeymoon
- 5 Are these shoes too American looking?
- 6 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 7 Where to go over New Years?
- 8 Most Exotic and Adventurous Trip Possible
- 9 Help finding a beach resort w/ nightlife for a young couple!
- 10 my travel ignorance
- 11 Your favorite USA car rental company
- 12 Your Best Travel Tips
- 13 Northern Lights
- 14 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 15 Road trip along the east coast with tween & teen
- 16 First Trip To Japan and South Korea Solo!
- 17 Travel Insurance or not
- 18 Duffel size needed for 33lb limit
- 19 Economy PLus on United to China
- 20 Down or synthetic sleeping bag?
- 21 Light weight Luggage
- 22 3 weeks backpacking around Europe, how to call home?
- 23 Online Booking Agency- which one to use?
- 24 Teaching Abroad with Expiring Passport
- 25 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane