I'm from Singapore, and for my 3 months trip, most has been paid in advance before departure. So I will only need about 4000 Euros left. I am planning on bringing 3500 Euros as cash, and get the 500 Euros later either by ATM or pay by credit card.
Which one will give me a better value for my money: exchanging my Singapore dollar to 3500 Euros from Singapore (using money changer), or just bring around 500 Euros and get the rest later in Europe (using ATM) ?
Any advise is greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 How to see lots of a country really quickly
- 2 thrifty - bad experience
- 3 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 4 Travel tips
- 5 Trip Insurance
- 6 Passport picture cost
- 7 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 8 Any restaurant in London to enjoy a meal watching a cabaret singing show?
- 9 Travelling Solo - Yay or Nay?
- 10 meditation - yoga - retreates.
- 11 Home security while traveling
- 12 Your help needed! survey: decision-making within branded airlines
- 13 What to pack for that trip
- 14 Hawaii or Europe for Babymoon
- 15 Booking.com and a scam. Beware
- 16 Honeymoon Ideas for February 2016
- 17 Thanksgiving Travel Ideas: 8 adults & 7 kids
- 18 Passport damage?
- 19 Travel from Turin, IT to Lucerne, SW
- 20 World trip
- 21 Priceline.com "Best Price guaranteed"scam
- 22 Puerto Rico, Punta Cana or Cuba??
- 23 Wannabe female solo traveler seeking reassurance
- 24 Passport expiration
- 25 Girls Trip Ideas