I'm from Singapore, and for my 3 months trip, most has been paid in advance before departure. So I will only need about 4000 Euros left. I am planning on bringing 3500 Euros as cash, and get the 500 Euros later either by ATM or pay by credit card.
Which one will give me a better value for my money: exchanging my Singapore dollar to 3500 Euros from Singapore (using money changer), or just bring around 500 Euros and get the rest later in Europe (using ATM) ?
Any advise is greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 How realistic traveling without money actually is?
- 2 What's the most expensive country you have been to?
- 3 Italy and Santorini Greece
- 4 travel mate wanted
- 5 What to do on long flights?
- 6 Question about USD Value in Other Countrues
- 7 Packing Cubes
- 8 Roadtrip/Vacation Advice Needed
- 9 Vacation for two
- 10 What itinerary should I pick for Europe ?
- 11 What's your favourite beauty/grooming tip when travelling?
- 12 Luggage Set - hardshell or softshell?
- 13 Eastern Europe ~ Help Please!
- 14 Some tips when using Air BnB
- 15 Packing must haves for the summer?
- 16 [ GEAR HELP ] -- what is the most effective WHITE sun hat
- 17 Female Traveling Solo to Moscow and St.petersburg
- 18 Mobile Apps for Travel
- 19 Motorcycle trip
- 20 Suggestions for family w/teenagers trip out West - never been there!
- 21 Travel to North carolina from NJ
- 22 Transportation between Granada, Nicaragua and Ometepe, Nicaragua
- 23 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 24 Boston to Bermuda Cruise in June
- 25 Newbie Using Whats App