I'm from Singapore, and for my 3 months trip, most has been paid in advance before departure. So I will only need about 4000 Euros left. I am planning on bringing 3500 Euros as cash, and get the 500 Euros later either by ATM or pay by credit card.
Which one will give me a better value for my money: exchanging my Singapore dollar to 3500 Euros from Singapore (using money changer), or just bring around 500 Euros and get the rest later in Europe (using ATM) ?
Any advise is greatly appreciated.
Getting Money Before Departure
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Honeymoon on a budget leaving Perth, Australia
- 2 Beach trip...florida or caribbean island in mid march
- 3 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 4 Ideas for mid winter solo trip someplace warm or cold, but fun!!
- 5 finding last minute packages
- 6 trip ideas in May...
- 7 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 8 Package to Paris, Flight Not Included. 2 Travel Insurance Policies Needed?
- 9 Scotland
- 10 Car Rentals are expensive!
- 11 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 12 Moving from DC to Texas
- 13 Japan vs. California vs. Hawaii
- 14 First solo travel adventure! Please help!
- 15 Looking for a hat to wear in the rainforest
- 16 Your favorite, toddler-friendly international destination???
- 17 Travel Tote to attach to rolling bag
- 18 First Solo Trip in my 20s
- 19 Travel Resolutions: Do You Have Any For 2015?
- 20 Best ways to get around when you can't rent a car?
- 21 Which luggage scales?
- 22 Need suggestions for solo trip (2-3 weeks, next May)
- 23 3week honeymoon in Europe- Spain-France-Italy
- 24 Train or City Hopping? Your thoughts?
- 25 BEWARE of Grand Circle Travel SCAMS!!!