I'm from Singapore, and for my 3 months trip, most has been paid in advance before departure. So I will only need about 4000 Euros left. I am planning on bringing 3500 Euros as cash, and get the 500 Euros later either by ATM or pay by credit card.
Which one will give me a better value for my money: exchanging my Singapore dollar to 3500 Euros from Singapore (using money changer), or just bring around 500 Euros and get the rest later in Europe (using ATM) ?
Any advise is greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 How do you organize your trip options such as restaurants and sights?
- 2 Why Are B&B's So Overrated?
- 3 Iguazu vs Victoria falls
- 4 What to pack for that trip
- 5 Road trip Vegas to Seattle
- 6 New Convertible Bag for Teen?
- 7 Travel to London/Paris/Rome
- 8 Trip with friend
- 9 September Whim
- 10 advise for trip to Paris, Nice, Switzerland and Milan
- 11 Two weeks to make a decision where to travel...
- 12 Trip Ideas for Senior Parents
- 13 Mountain Honeymoon Destination
- 14 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 15 Lightweight carry-on that will meet Lufthansa's strict requirements?
- 16 honeymoon croatia and italy
- 17 My inbox is a total mess after 3 weeks trekking. Solutions?
- 18 Globus...Yay or nay?
- 19 40th birthday
- 20 Tom Harper River Cruise Company?
- 21 Must Haves in a travel kit. Battle of the sexes !
- 22 Packing vs Shipping when moving abroad
- 23 Need a little advice on newbie traveling overseas
- 24 Winter travel for different age groups
- 25 Lost my mojo planning a trip with a 6 month old - help!