I'm from Singapore, and for my 3 months trip, most has been paid in advance before departure. So I will only need about 4000 Euros left. I am planning on bringing 3500 Euros as cash, and get the 500 Euros later either by ATM or pay by credit card.
Which one will give me a better value for my money: exchanging my Singapore dollar to 3500 Euros from Singapore (using money changer), or just bring around 500 Euros and get the rest later in Europe (using ATM) ?
Any advise is greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Order authentic driving license,visa,passport,id cards,certificates online
- 2 Suggestions on suitcase size/brand
- 3 I am a newbie backpacker. Please help?
- 4 The Great Canadian Bungee: watch me jump!
- 5 Road trip from PA to NY
- 6 Is the traditional apple picking trip overrated?
- 7 layover time - immigration process
- 8 Sunday Fundayz
- 9 Do you have a camping trip in the autumn
- 10 Barclaycard Arrival MC chip & pin useless in Italy
- 11 When do you start packing your suitcase(s)?
- 12 Year Long Travel
- 13 Packing light challenge
- 14 Reviewing a VRBO villa
- 15 Charter of a yacht
- 16 Travelling: Money Help
- 17 European chargers, Garmins & phones
- 18 From Chicago to San Diego
- 19 Trip ideas for the winter
- 20 3-5hr drive from KCMO
- 21 Watch AFL finals in New Orleans
- 22 Minimalistic living for travel
- 23 What to pack for that trip
- 24 Birthday trip
- 25 Tokyo Disneyland Staff is very rude!!!