I'm from Singapore, and for my 3 months trip, most has been paid in advance before departure. So I will only need about 4000 Euros left. I am planning on bringing 3500 Euros as cash, and get the 500 Euros later either by ATM or pay by credit card.
Which one will give me a better value for my money: exchanging my Singapore dollar to 3500 Euros from Singapore (using money changer), or just bring around 500 Euros and get the rest later in Europe (using ATM) ?
Any advise is greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Wildlife photography courses
- 2 Internet Banking Travel Payments
- 3 What is the most important stuff when you are travelling?
- 4 Well Needed Getaway
- 5 Is it necessary to learn native language of the country, where travelling?
- 6 Trip to Greece
- 7 Cross-Country trip advice
- 8 Working with an agency
- 9 Ideas please for January trip, family of 5, for about $3000
- 10 Managing Travel Photographs
- 11 Daypack Recommendation
- 12 How do you 'handle' your digital photos when on a trip
- 13 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 14 51st Birthday Trip
- 15 RV traveling in a fifth wheel out West
- 16 THe case for linen
- 17 JFK from manhattan on marathon sunday
- 18 MS Slendida
- 19 currency app
- 20 suggestions about noise cancelling earphone
- 21 All purpose soap
- 22 Packing a stuffed animal.
- 23 How to get a Reliable coach hire company
- 24 Idea about a car rental business for travelling
- 25 Best trip insurance coverage?