I'm from Singapore, and for my 3 months trip, most has been paid in advance before departure. So I will only need about 4000 Euros left. I am planning on bringing 3500 Euros as cash, and get the 500 Euros later either by ATM or pay by credit card.
Which one will give me a better value for my money: exchanging my Singapore dollar to 3500 Euros from Singapore (using money changer), or just bring around 500 Euros and get the rest later in Europe (using ATM) ?
Any advise is greatly appreciated.
Getting Money Before Departure
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 2 Website to map your trips?
- 3 Best places to start...
- 4 French gastronomy
- 5 What's the best accommodation comparison site?
- 6 Winter Sunshine
- 7 Friends Seeking Advice
- 8 The "credit card" of the future is here! (Almost.)
- 9 Where in the World Should We Go?
- 10 Travel health insurance
- 11 Private Guides - Cost question
- 12 What's stopping you from traveling more?
- 13 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 14 Rome and amalfi coast
- 15 Around the World Ticket/Trips
- 16 August 2015 Honeymoon Trip Ideas
- 17 Where to go on multi-gen trip in Apr 2015 with2 & 6 year olds?
- 18 Travel Agency Review for Trip to Spain
- 19 Recommendations for Light-Weight, 4-Wheel, 22-in. Roll On.
- 20 Phone service
- 21 want suggestion for honeymoon tour place
- 22 Home security while traveling?
- 23 December travel - where to go?
- 24 How much do you pay a travel agent?
- 25 Home Exchanges