I'm from Singapore, and for my 3 months trip, most has been paid in advance before departure. So I will only need about 4000 Euros left. I am planning on bringing 3500 Euros as cash, and get the 500 Euros later either by ATM or pay by credit card.
Which one will give me a better value for my money: exchanging my Singapore dollar to 3500 Euros from Singapore (using money changer), or just bring around 500 Euros and get the rest later in Europe (using ATM) ?
Any advise is greatly appreciated.
Getting Money Before Departure
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 2 Best places to start...
- 3 Two adults and an 8-year-old, anywhere in the world...trip ideas welcome!
- 4 Where in the World Should We Go?
- 5 Please review our first YouTube Video of traveling adventure!
- 6 The "credit card" of the future is here! (Almost.)
- 7 Website to map your trips?
- 8 Best places to give a travel talk / slide show in NYC?
- 9 Recommendations for Light-Weight, 4-Wheel, 22-in. Roll On.
- 10 Packing vitamins. Customs?
- 11 Where would you go if you were us?
- 12 Winter Sunshine
- 13 Friends Seeking Advice
- 14 French gastronomy
- 15 What's the best accommodation comparison site?
- 16 Travel health insurance
- 17 Private Guides - Cost question
- 18 What's stopping you from traveling more?
- 19 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 20 Rome and amalfi coast
- 21 Around the World Ticket/Trips
- 22 August 2015 Honeymoon Trip Ideas
- 23 Where to go on multi-gen trip in Apr 2015 with2 & 6 year olds?
- 24 Travel Agency Review for Trip to Spain
- 25 Phone service