I'm from Singapore, and for my 3 months trip, most has been paid in advance before departure. So I will only need about 4000 Euros left. I am planning on bringing 3500 Euros as cash, and get the 500 Euros later either by ATM or pay by credit card.
Which one will give me a better value for my money: exchanging my Singapore dollar to 3500 Euros from Singapore (using money changer), or just bring around 500 Euros and get the rest later in Europe (using ATM) ?
Any advise is greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 How not to turn your dream vacation into a nightmare.
- 2 shopping for a digital camera
- 3 7 hour layover in Paris CDG
- 4 Southeast romantic destinations
- 5 destination help
- 6 Las Vegas to Kingston, NY max- 8/9 days
- 7 teenage/grandparent trip to Switzerland
- 8 How to Avoid Pickpockets in Paris
- 9 travelling with infant
- 10 What to do with mail when traveling
- 11 Prague & Croatia
- 12 Travelling in $2000 from Pakistan
- 13 a tablet for travelling...which one ?
- 14 Norway in November
- 15 3 kids under 5 - where to go from Cali
- 16 No bag policy at Pearl Harbor
- 17 Road Trip with kids LosAngeles to Nashville
- 18 Around the World - 6 months, more land and less planes
- 19 Time for Terminal 4 to 5
- 20 Schengen visa
- 21 Beach honeymoon in mid-September?
- 22 Do you use Yelp or Foursquare when traveling abroad?
- 23 Daypack Recommendation
- 24 Good backpack (lcabin luggage + daytrips)
- 25 greece to germany. doable?