I'm from Singapore, and for my 3 months trip, most has been paid in advance before departure. So I will only need about 4000 Euros left. I am planning on bringing 3500 Euros as cash, and get the 500 Euros later either by ATM or pay by credit card.
Which one will give me a better value for my money: exchanging my Singapore dollar to 3500 Euros from Singapore (using money changer), or just bring around 500 Euros and get the rest later in Europe (using ATM) ?
Any advise is greatly appreciated.
Getting Money Before Departure
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Air B&B
- 2 Discounted luggage websites
- 3 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 4 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 5 Crossing Borders
- 6 Help? Where to go with an 18 year old boy?
- 7 Need Help: Winter US/Carrib Vacation Ideas
- 8 RDIF Security Bags/Wallets
- 9 Anniversary trip
- 10 Traveling long haul for the first time
- 11 Light weight Luggage
- 12 Carry-on Luggage
- 13 Traveling with a smartphone
- 14 Which place would you like to travel ?
- 15 Transferring on an international flight
- 16 Accessing online banking while in Europe
- 17 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 18 AutoSlash and Hotel Tonight - Your Reviews
- 19 Thanksgiving week trip
- 20 Is there a company or website that compares SIM cards?
- 21 Around the World Ticket/Trips
- 22 Hotel bidding site recommendations.
- 23 Thrifty OHare parking
- 24 Saving money travelling the world
- 25 Family Holiday in Turkey-with three kids aged 12,10 & 7