I'm from Singapore, and for my 3 months trip, most has been paid in advance before departure. So I will only need about 4000 Euros left. I am planning on bringing 3500 Euros as cash, and get the 500 Euros later either by ATM or pay by credit card.
Which one will give me a better value for my money: exchanging my Singapore dollar to 3500 Euros from Singapore (using money changer), or just bring around 500 Euros and get the rest later in Europe (using ATM) ?
Any advise is greatly appreciated.
Getting Money Before Departure
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 French gastronomy
- 2 Finding International flights and hotels
- 3 Best places to start...
- 4 Friends Seeking Advice
- 5 December travel - where to go?
- 6 Travel health insurance
- 7 What's stopping you from traveling more?
- 8 Apple Pay is here, and it's revolutionary!
- 9 India food Tours
- 10 Where would you go if you were us?
- 11 Home Exchanges
- 12 10 Days of travel help!
- 13 Please review our first YouTube Video of traveling adventure!
- 14 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 15 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 16 Where in the World Should We Go?
- 17 Website to map your trips?
- 18 Best places to give a travel talk / slide show in NYC?
- 19 Recommendations for Light-Weight, 4-Wheel, 22-in. Roll On.
- 20 Packing vitamins. Customs?
- 21 Winter Sunshine
- 22 What's the best accommodation comparison site?
- 23 Private Guides - Cost question
- 24 Rome and amalfi coast
- 25 Around the World Ticket/Trips