I'm from Singapore, and for my 3 months trip, most has been paid in advance before departure. So I will only need about 4000 Euros left. I am planning on bringing 3500 Euros as cash, and get the 500 Euros later either by ATM or pay by credit card.
Which one will give me a better value for my money: exchanging my Singapore dollar to 3500 Euros from Singapore (using money changer), or just bring around 500 Euros and get the rest later in Europe (using ATM) ?
Any advise is greatly appreciated.
Getting Money Before Departure
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Winter Roadside Emergency Kit
- 2 $950,000 travel insurance mistake
- 3 Phone service
- 4 Does anyone have the Sparrow bag I read about in Sunday's LA Times?
- 5 Barclaycard Arrival MC chip & pin useless in Italy
- 6 Need packing tips: 24 days in Japan
- 7 10 Days of travel help!
- 8 Noise Cancelling Headphones
- 9 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 10 Travel Agency Review for Trip to Spain
- 11 NEED URGENT DESTINATION ADVICE!
- 12 What's stopping you from traveling more?
- 13 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 14 French gastronomy
- 15 Thailand, Laos, Cambodia
- 16 Looking for a hat to wear in the rainforest
- 17 Re-checking bag after a layover.
- 18 Best places to start...
- 19 25th wedding anniv travel
- 20 Where in the World Should We Go?
- 21 Friends Seeking Advice
- 22 December travel - where to go?
- 23 Travel health insurance
- 24 Apple Pay is here, and it's revolutionary!
- 25 India food Tours