Has anyone traveled with Friendly Planet tours? Booked on 7 night to Ecuador, appears to be a good deal and do to time restraint decided to go with package. Thanks in advance for your input.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 what size suitcase holds 40 pounds?
- 2 holiday destinations selection process survey
- 3 Website for good hotel rates?
- 4 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 5 Help with itinerary to Emilia-Romagna October 2014
- 6 How to Avoid Pickpockets in Paris
- 7 December 2014-January 2015 trip ideas
- 8 Driving trip from Boise to the Grand Canyon - where to stop in between?
- 9 Where to holiday in April? All Inclusive Getaway with guaranteed sunshine!?
- 10 First Solo Travel...Where should I go?
- 11 First Solo Trip -- Mid 20's Female --Where to go???
- 12 Has anyone dealt with Truffle Pig out of Canada to plan a trip??
- 13 Finding a House Sitter.
- 14 Road Scholar
- 15 BEWARE of Grand Circle Travel SCAMS!!!
- 16 Economy Class Seat: Bulkhead Row? (Boeing 777)
- 17 Driving from New York to South Florida and staying over 1 night
- 18 Checklist: What to Do Before You Go
- 19 Your Best Travel Tips
- 20 Useful travel apps
- 21 I need people to do a road trip to USA
- 22 LADIES: FAVORITE UNDER SEAT PERSONAL BAG AND WHAT TO PACK IN IT?
- 23 Base city in England
- 24 Suggestions please
- 25 Credit Card FF Program Retention/Waive Fee