I want to take advantage of the current money exchange rate for euros, but I am discouraged after finding out about the fees my local banks charge for exchanging dollars for euros and also that the bank's exchange rates are much higher. Where can you go for the best exchange rate in the U.S. or is it better just to go to an ATM in Europe? Thanks
Foreign currency exchange
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Honeymoon
- 2 Are these shoes too American looking?
- 3 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 4 Where to go over New Years?
- 5 Most Exotic and Adventurous Trip Possible
- 6 Help finding a beach resort w/ nightlife for a young couple!
- 7 my travel ignorance
- 8 Your favorite USA car rental company
- 9 Your Best Travel Tips
- 10 Northern Lights
- 11 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 12 Road trip along the east coast with tween & teen
- 13 First Trip To Japan and South Korea Solo!
- 14 Travel Insurance or not
- 15 Duffel size needed for 33lb limit
- 16 Economy PLus on United to China
- 17 Down or synthetic sleeping bag?
- 18 Light weight Luggage
- 19 3 weeks backpacking around Europe, how to call home?
- 20 Online Booking Agency- which one to use?
- 21 Teaching Abroad with Expiring Passport
- 22 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 23 Favorite airline and hotel booking sites
- 24 Seeking Family All-Inclusive Advice
- 25 Relaxing September Getaway: Scenic Destination with Outdoor Activities