I want to take advantage of the current money exchange rate for euros, but I am discouraged after finding out about the fees my local banks charge for exchanging dollars for euros and also that the bank's exchange rates are much higher. Where can you go for the best exchange rate in the U.S. or is it better just to go to an ATM in Europe? Thanks
Foreign currency exchange
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 2 Finding a House Sitter.
- 3 Road Scholar
- 4 First Solo Trip -- Mid 20's Female --Where to go???
- 5 BEWARE of Grand Circle Travel SCAMS!!!
- 6 Economy Class Seat: Bulkhead Row? (Boeing 777)
- 7 Driving from New York to South Florida and staying over 1 night
- 8 Checklist: What to Do Before You Go
- 9 Your Best Travel Tips
- 10 Useful travel apps
- 11 I need people to do a road trip to USA
- 12 LADIES: FAVORITE UNDER SEAT PERSONAL BAG AND WHAT TO PACK IN IT?
- 13 Base city in England
- 14 Suggestions please
- 15 Credit Card FF Program Retention/Waive Fee
- 16 What's your experience with groupon.com?
- 17 vow renewal
- 18 what size suitcase holds 40 pounds?
- 19 Spain and Morocco in 2 weeks
- 20 Solo Woman traveller ! Yes you TOO can make it.
- 21 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 22 Travel Agent: what to do if their cost is more than your research?
- 23 Do you know Torquay hotel in UK
- 24 Where to go for "Once in a lifetime vacation"?
- 25 Traveling tips during fall