I want to take advantage of the current money exchange rate for euros, but I am discouraged after finding out about the fees my local banks charge for exchanging dollars for euros and also that the bank's exchange rates are much higher. Where can you go for the best exchange rate in the U.S. or is it better just to go to an ATM in Europe? Thanks
Foreign currency exchange
- 1 Seeking easy and secluded beach vaca - help!
- 2 Eurail Pass Help!
- 3 iPad use on long flights
- 4 Single Senior Citizen travel
- 5 LADIES: FAVORITE UNDER SEAT PERSONAL BAG AND WHAT TO PACK IN IT?
- 6 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 7 Italy, Greece and turkey holiday
- 8 Scottevest jacket product quality issues
- 9 Sardinia, Italy
- 10 Vacation Destination
- 11 Packing list - 6 months with carry-on only
- 12 traveling with fifteen year old grandson
- 13 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 14 train tickets for italy
- 15 Shoe Trouble
- 16 Good article on shoes for travel
- 17 Rose Bowl Parade
- 18 BEWARE of Grand Circle Travel SCAMS!!!
- 19 Buying SNCF tickets
- 20 5 week opportunity to travel - any tips where?
- 21 Changes in Travel Insurance: deductible
- 22 How to avoid delays at US border?
- 23 meditation - yoga - retreates.
- 24 Home Exchanges
- 25 Comparison of Budget Booking Sites