I want to take advantage of the current money exchange rate for euros, but I am discouraged after finding out about the fees my local banks charge for exchanging dollars for euros and also that the bank's exchange rates are much higher. Where can you go for the best exchange rate in the U.S. or is it better just to go to an ATM in Europe? Thanks
Foreign currency exchange
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Holiday Wish List for Vacation Rental Owners
- 2 Travel Tote to attach to rolling bag
- 3 Help finding a lifestyle resort
- 4 how to add my photo to my passport renewal application?
- 5 Hawaii or Rio for solo single male travel
- 6 Travel SIMs
- 7 An Introduction to new member
- 8 Priceline.com "Best Price guaranteed"scam
- 9 Travelling in June
- 10 Travel with 13 yr old nephew - need help on where please!
- 11 Friends Seeking Advice
- 12 Barclaycard Arrival MC chip & pin useless in Italy
- 13 Anyone have suggestion for best tablet to use when traveling? under $300
- 14 25th wedding anniv travel
- 15 $950,000 travel insurance mistake
- 16 Best places to start...
- 17 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 18 Need packing tips: 24 days in Japan
- 19 two months away and mold problems.
- 20 Need suggestions for solo trip (2-3 weeks, next May)
- 21 French gastronomy
- 22 Noise Cancelling Headphones
- 23 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 24 Looking for a hat to wear in the rainforest
- 25 NEED URGENT DESTINATION ADVICE!