I am visiting India for retreat in late feb and Bali in late march!
I am planing on doing a lot of exploring / hiking volcanoes. I am starting a travel youtube blog of epic adventures and legendary / indigenous spirit.
I am also going to spiritual and yoga retreats while in these places.
My largest concern is footwear. what do you wear in the jungle or hiking volcanoes if it is very hot and you need grip / protection / waterproofing?
sounds like barefoot is almost the best option lol
also clothing i am bringing equipment to shoot so i want to pack light on clothing but still cover the bases.
should I bring legit waterproof hiking boot? Just leather boots that are less insulated/ hot?
people usually recommend hiking sandals, but i dont know for full on adventure, exploring doesn't sound very safe?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 ) INTERNET explorer Reset CONTACT ☎1:800:982:8520 INTERNET Tec*h 24*7
- 2 Windows 10 install@ CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 Tec*h CAre 24/7
- 3 What to do on long flights?
- 4 Question about USD Value in Other Countrues
- 5 What's the most expensive country you have been to?
- 6 Packing Cubes
- 7 Roadtrip/Vacation Advice Needed
- 8 Vacation for two
- 9 What itinerary should I pick for Europe ?
- 10 What's your favourite beauty/grooming tip when travelling?
- 11 Luggage Set - hardshell or softshell?
- 12 Eastern Europe ~ Help Please!
- 13 Some tips when using Air BnB
- 14 Packing must haves for the summer?
- 15 [ GEAR HELP ] -- what is the most effective WHITE sun hat
- 16 Female Traveling Solo to Moscow and St.petersburg
- 17 Mobile Apps for Travel
- 18 Motorcycle trip
- 19 Suggestions for family w/teenagers trip out West - never been there!
- 20 Travel to North carolina from NJ
- 21 Transportation between Granada, Nicaragua and Ometepe, Nicaragua
- 22 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 23 Boston to Bermuda Cruise in June
- 24 Newbie Using Whats App
- 25 super fun vacations...