I'm planning a trip to Europe and I am allergic to sulfites. I had a terrible experience in China ten years ago when I nearly died from sulfite-induced anaphylactic shock. I failed to recognize that there was no law against "salad fresh" for the tourists and everything at a banquet was laced with it. If anyone has experience with European allergy labeling laws or can provide a link to information, I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks- B
food additives, preservatives, food allergies in Europe
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Keeping yourself safe while abroad
- 2 Torn between Trips
- 3 Baggage
- 4 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 5 40th birthday trip with my husband
- 6 Will pollution wreck my Beijing dreams ?
- 7 BEWARE of Grand Circle Travel SCAMS!!!
- 8 Money belts, neck wallets, etc.
- 9 Saying hello to all the disc golf playing travelers!
- 10 50th birthday in January destination
- 11 Where in the world to go in December by myself for 5 days? Select Cities.
- 12 Banks that do not charge foreign ATM fees
- 13 Discounted luggage websites
- 14 Wannabe female solo traveler seeking reassurance
- 15 Beer Prices Around the World!
- 16 Solo female June traveler looking for trip ideas/advice
- 17 Carrying a smartphone
- 18 Bad recommendation on Super shuttle Paris
- 19 Advice about a cycling holiday
- 20 Best Time to Purchase Flights
- 21 22 hours layover in London Heathrow
- 22 Groupon Getaways
- 23 Rain Boots
- 24 Travel Books for Kids?
- 25 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips