I'm planning a trip to Europe and I am allergic to sulfites. I had a terrible experience in China ten years ago when I nearly died from sulfite-induced anaphylactic shock. I failed to recognize that there was no law against "salad fresh" for the tourists and everything at a banquet was laced with it. If anyone has experience with European allergy labeling laws or can provide a link to information, I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks- B
food additives, preservatives, food allergies in Europe
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Recommendations for Light-Weight, 4-Wheel, 22-in. Roll On.
- 2 Groupon Cancellation/Transfer Option
- 3 Meeting Locals Along the way
- 4 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 5 6 weeks in the Americas during December
- 6 Home Exchanges
- 7 Shoes for round the world trip - suitable for hiking and running?
- 8 Scammers on Airbnb site
- 9 India food Tours
- 10 Why Do A Cycling Tour?: A review of various tour companies and general tips
- 11 VPN? Witopia? If so, which?
- 12 Looking for reviews of Great Value Vacations
- 13 Going to Costa Rica
- 14 Noise Cancelling Headphones
- 15 Air B&B
- 16 Single supplements
- 17 Has anyone used Autoslash?
- 18 Discounted luggage websites
- 19 Should I book through Luxury Link?
- 20 Could I fit all this into a 3 week road trip?
- 21 Travel eruope early November this year
- 22 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 23 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 24 Traveling long haul for the first time
- 25 Thanksgiving week trip