I will be buying a ticket to to Europe in the fall and will be going with my family. My brother, who will also be going, has cancer. Although he is doing well right now we do not know what the future brings. Is it possible to purchase insurance for the flight ticket that would reimburse him if he is too ill to make the trip? I always hear horror stories about insurance loopholes and preexsisting conditions etc. My brother simply wants to insure that he would get his money back if he is too ill to travel. Would it be safer to buy the insurance directly from the airline? He only needs insurance for the flight. Not other travel exepnses. Any info would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Most popular tourist places in india
- 2 Travel Tote to attach to rolling bag
- 3 Help finding a lifestyle resort
- 4 how to add my photo to my passport renewal application?
- 5 Hawaii or Rio for solo single male travel
- 6 Travel SIMs
- 7 An Introduction to new member
- 8 Priceline.com "Best Price guaranteed"scam
- 9 Travelling in June
- 10 Travel with 13 yr old nephew - need help on where please!
- 11 Friends Seeking Advice
- 12 Barclaycard Arrival MC chip & pin useless in Italy
- 13 Anyone have suggestion for best tablet to use when traveling? under $300
- 14 25th wedding anniv travel
- 15 $950,000 travel insurance mistake
- 16 Best places to start...
- 17 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE
- 18 Need packing tips: 24 days in Japan
- 19 two months away and mold problems.
- 20 Need suggestions for solo trip (2-3 weeks, next May)
- 21 French gastronomy
- 22 Noise Cancelling Headphones
- 23 Travel Tote/Bag (women) for carrying on plane
- 24 Looking for a hat to wear in the rainforest
- 25 NEED URGENT DESTINATION ADVICE!