I will be buying a ticket to to Europe in the fall and will be going with my family. My brother, who will also be going, has cancer. Although he is doing well right now we do not know what the future brings. Is it possible to purchase insurance for the flight ticket that would reimburse him if he is too ill to make the trip? I always hear horror stories about insurance loopholes and preexsisting conditions etc. My brother simply wants to insure that he would get his money back if he is too ill to travel. Would it be safer to buy the insurance directly from the airline? He only needs insurance for the flight. Not other travel exepnses. Any info would be greatly appreciated.
View all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Is going to Cape Town for holiday really worth it?
- 2 Suggestions for Spain & Portugal
- 3 Which Travel Bag
- 4 Does anyone else travel with bed sheets
- 5 2016 honeymoon! Need advice!
- 6 Tell Us Your Favorite Travel Experiences
- 7 Your Best Travel Tips
- 8 Ideas for 3-generation family vacation
- 9 europe In January
- 10 First Time Solo from Singapore
- 11 Driving from Geneva to Milan in February
- 12 Where to go on Christmas?
- 13 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - Honeymoon
- 14 French Visa Appointment at NYC Consulate
- 15 Honeymoon: fiancee not as adventurous. Need ideas. HELP!
- 16 9-10 day trip to Southern Spain in February
- 17 Holiday Travel Plans
- 18 Looking for reviews of Great Value Vacations
- 19 Purchasing a flight with someone else's frequent flyer points
- 20 Which Hotel is near to Northern arizona university, Flagstaff
- 21 Help with honeymoon destination
- 22 places to stop and stretch.
- 23 Travel with or without kids ?
- 24 7 days European trip with kids- suggestions needed
- 25 I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALONE