I will be buying a ticket to to Europe in the fall and will be going with my family. My brother, who will also be going, has cancer. Although he is doing well right now we do not know what the future brings. Is it possible to purchase insurance for the flight ticket that would reimburse him if he is too ill to make the trip? I always hear horror stories about insurance loopholes and preexsisting conditions etc. My brother simply wants to insure that he would get his money back if he is too ill to travel. Would it be safer to buy the insurance directly from the airline? He only needs insurance for the flight. Not other travel exepnses. Any info would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 travelling in Morocco
- 2 Visa expiration and re entry
- 3 Driving trip from Vancouver to Rockies in June
- 4 Rovia booking engine
- 5 Places to travel in June or July
- 6 Packing Help - What to take
- 7 Jacket with pockets
- 8 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 9 Travel pants for women - advice needed for Europe trip (soon!)
- 10 2 Week Trip for Newleywed's - Adventure and Beach
- 11 Your Top 5 travel iPad Apps
- 12 What are the best wlking shoes for in city travel?
- 13 Trip suggestions for 3-5 day vacation from New Orleans?
- 14 Dual time zone watches
- 15 Escorted Travel Agency?
- 16 30th Birthday Girls Trip
- 17 Website for good hotel rates?
- 18 Famous Places to Visit in Paris?
- 19 What color nail polish in France
- 20 Travel Clothing
- 21 advance single 1st class rail travel with virgin trains
- 22 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 23 Where to go - Mexico, Dominican Republic, Cuba or Cape Verde???
- 24 Looking for travel app (iOS) to map my custom walking tour...
- 25 AVIS' car rental Dirty Tricks