Hi! My boyfriend and I will be traveling to New Zealand this may for about 12 days into Auckland and we need to find out what to do, best ways of doing it to see and explore New Zealand to its fullest while we are there. We are traveling from Hawaii and both him and I are every outdoorsy so anything goes. Any ideas? What cities should we not miss? Should we fly down to south first? Also he is a hunter and may want to get a small hunt in while we are there? Is there a company we should look into??? Please any ideas would be greatly appreciated! Aloha!
First time to New Zealand
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 new travel website
- 2 Where to holiday in April? All Inclusive Getaway with guaranteed sunshine!?
- 3 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 4 Finding a House Sitter.
- 5 Road Scholar
- 6 First Solo Trip -- Mid 20's Female --Where to go???
- 7 BEWARE of Grand Circle Travel SCAMS!!!
- 8 Economy Class Seat: Bulkhead Row? (Boeing 777)
- 9 Driving from New York to South Florida and staying over 1 night
- 10 Checklist: What to Do Before You Go
- 11 Your Best Travel Tips
- 12 Useful travel apps
- 13 I need people to do a road trip to USA
- 14 LADIES: FAVORITE UNDER SEAT PERSONAL BAG AND WHAT TO PACK IN IT?
- 15 Base city in England
- 16 Suggestions please
- 17 Credit Card FF Program Retention/Waive Fee
- 18 What's your experience with groupon.com?
- 19 vow renewal
- 20 what size suitcase holds 40 pounds?
- 21 Spain and Morocco in 2 weeks
- 22 Solo Woman traveller ! Yes you TOO can make it.
- 23 Group Tours for 30 somethings
- 24 Travel Agent: what to do if their cost is more than your research?
- 25 Do you know Torquay hotel in UK