Hi! My boyfriend and I will be traveling to New Zealand this may for about 12 days into Auckland and we need to find out what to do, best ways of doing it to see and explore New Zealand to its fullest while we are there. We are traveling from Hawaii and both him and I are every outdoorsy so anything goes. Any ideas? What cities should we not miss? Should we fly down to south first? Also he is a hunter and may want to get a small hunt in while we are there? Is there a company we should look into??? Please any ideas would be greatly appreciated! Aloha!
First time to New Zealand
View all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 Christmas break vacation destination ideas?
- 2 Technology tips, and travel
- 3 Luggage Tags
- 4 Where to go on Christmas?
- 5 2016 honeymoon! Need advice!
- 6 Does anyone else travel with bed sheets
- 7 Your Best Travel Tips
- 8 How is the United Lounge at LAX?
- 9 Which Travel Bag
- 10 Is going to Cape Town for holiday really worth it?
- 11 Suggestions for Spain & Portugal
- 12 Tell Us Your Favorite Travel Experiences
- 13 Ideas for 3-generation family vacation
- 14 europe In January
- 15 First Time Solo from Singapore
- 16 Driving from Geneva to Milan in February
- 17 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - Honeymoon
- 18 French Visa Appointment at NYC Consulate
- 19 Honeymoon: fiancee not as adventurous. Need ideas. HELP!
- 20 9-10 day trip to Southern Spain in February
- 21 Holiday Travel Plans
- 22 Looking for reviews of Great Value Vacations
- 23 Purchasing a flight with someone else's frequent flyer points
- 24 Which Hotel is near to Northern arizona university, Flagstaff
- 25 Help with honeymoon destination